rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

Tents are still reverting to earlier states. Duping continues normally.

Tents are still reverting to earlier states. Duping continues normally.

Can you verify that your hoster is running 0.7.2 on the server-side and if he wasn't before, try again and report back with the outcome?

Please.

Working fine now here :)

Liking it so far. Just waiting six launcher get the last OA beta up, so we can update it.

Edited by Jony

Are there any servers that have updated properly? Afaik nobody has confirmed if tents are working (on confirmed, properly updated servers.)

How would I go about verifying the server-side version?

http://www.gamefront...Build_95389.zip

Nice looking update. Downloading now, will seed for awhile until I get back from the Beerstore, then it's testing time! :)

So beta patch 95389 apparently is NOT RECENT ENOUGH to actually play on servers. Bad version, blah dee fucking blah.

Seeing as the official site is more broken than a Thai whore, and SixUpdater is seemingly incapable of keeping up to date to new patches, is there anywhere, anyway, anyhow to get a newer patch, besides being an all-powerful demigod?

Christ, it's more of a scavenge hunt to actually find the beta patches by these incompetent BI cunts than it is to find life-saving items in the apocalyptic survival simulator we're all playing..

Edited by wartzilla

With this new build, after saving vehicles and tents and having a scheduled restart happen an hour later-- everything is gone and has reverted, both for tents and vehicles.

Please do not grab this update, and then QQ because you can't find a server. Install to a new @dayz mod folder and use when servers become available

How exactly did you get a job?

Edited by woofed

Only issue I've had is wire fencing destroying any possibility of going into areas where they are. Has forced me into finding different servers as I can't see at all. Other than that, all good :)

How exactly did you get a job?

Like that isn't what happens on every hotfix... People download the new hotfix but they don't know how to find a server properly updated to that version or the servers properly updated aren't many and they complain that all servers are full.

Also one of the latest ARMA 2 patches has modified the weapon damage stats.

m1911 and revolver takes around 4 - 5 bullets to kill a zombie now.

see this post about it

http://www.reddit.co...2_full_details/

kinda disheartening that reddit is now the source for all this, when we've been talking about it here for the last couple dayz (including in the pending thread for this patch). but at least we finally got some official word on it

• Like 1

another launch check:

I'm on steam and sixlauncher, updated to 1.7.2.4, win7 x64

server: UK02 version 95417, ping 62 --> "Bad version, server rejected connection" after dayz-screen

server : DE4, 95417, ping 62 --> "Bad version, server rejected connection" after dayz-screen

server: US 10, 95417, ping ? (9999) --> "Bad version, server rejected connection" after dayz-screen

server: RU 19, 95417, ping 156 --> successful launch after about 3 min on loading screen

server: BE 3, 95417, ping 62 --> "Bad version, server rejected connection" after dayz-screen

server: DE 744, 95389, ping 31 --> successful launch

server: SE 4, 95389, ping 109 --> successful launch

server: Fi 3, 95389, ping 62 --> successful launch

Edit:

http://s14.directupload.net/file/d/2964/5a6cabkp_jpg.htm

Edited by kostuek

I don't care about contents,I just care about fps,gonna try patch when six updater is ready,but as mentioned,other features are secondary,fps is primary...which is mdoest in latest time.

NEVER SEEN BEFORE GRAPHIC GLITCH

Lots of people seem to be victim of it.

Can we have any word from the DayzDev team concerning this growing issue? This bug only happens when playing @Dayz.

Me and some of my friends can't see anything when in town at the moment.

Forumers! Any fix?

(we tried : -changing drivers -changing resolution -changing HDR etc.. )

This is a major problem after the patch for me. Played fine all morning until the update, and this happened badly to me in and around Cherno and by the southern airstrip.
  • Like 1

I see 1.7.2.4 hasn't fixed the absolutely atrocious load times caused by 1.7.2.3. Man that's really disappointing. Not only could we not do the 5 second disconnect delay but the other major problem wasn't fixed either =(

This is a major problem after the patch for me. Played fine all morning until the update, and this happened badly to me in and around Cherno and by the southern airstrip.

I've had that issue with barbed wire for awhile now

I haven't tried the new patch yet though

edit: I have a GTX 260. maybe the ATI users are finally feeling my pain

Edited by daze23

i really want to play right now, i wanna get a ghillie suit! :D too bad i have no time for Dayz for a week or so :(

Everything seems working fine but me and my friends experienced some HUUUGE graphic glitches. The main concentration of these glitches was in Berezino and it was literally unplayable. We are all using ATI graphic cards (5770, 5870 and 4870) and we all have the latest drivers.