rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.4 Rolling Update

For those interested in trying, fixed my graphic issues by setting Texture quality to very high. Also set video memory to default, but that didn't solve it, at least not before i changed the previously mentioned setting. Hope that makes the game playable for someone, as it did to me.

im gonna ask this question again because it didn't get answered before and are probably forgotten by now.

So, is the temperature mechanic removed, because the temp is gone in the debug monitor.

Or is it working just that its hidden like humanity ?

I am also wondering about this. why is it gone?

Can we just agree that barbed wire is fucked all the way around and be done with it? We've tested it, it's been a joke from day one and now it's back to it's old ways of causing severe graphical issues. C'mon Rocket, you've said yourself that it was a test, we've tested it for 2 months now and it's still broken. Take it out (either permanently or temporarily until fixed).

I am also wondering about this. why is it gone?

Probably because it never worked.

Zeds can now also crash into you and break your legs, cause shock and of course knock you unconscious.

All at once, bleeding is a given.

Edited by blackgoofguy

Because this mod is becoming an overly-realistic piece of shit. There's a fine line between realism and having a good time.

Then go play My Little Pony Adventures with your weak little friends. Nobody cares.

• Like 3

Well thanks for removing respawn, been stuck in the wilderness for around 3 hours now and ive tried 23 servers ....

I've found ghillie suit, dropped my backpack before wearing just in case and when i'd wear it i had brand new coyote backpack.

yep happened to me as well with camo... only i didnt drop my backpack first :(

• Like 1

Hey Rocket, why not put a respawn queue in place..

When someone hits respawn, they go into a loading queue where it shows how many people are ahead of them.

Something like this:

Waiting to Spawn. You are number 666 out of 233446 players awaiting respawn.

Thank you for your patience.. :P

That would make people value their lives a bit more.. ;)

Edited by Cyanyde

Oh God, what has he done to the guns? I haven't played for a week but there's posts on the General Discussion board about guns being nerfed, though there's nothing in the patch notes. Can someone confirm this, have the guns been nerfed?

Oh Lord, what has he done?

Can we just agree that barbed wire is fucked all the way around and be done with it? We've tested it, it's been a joke from day one and now it's back to it's old ways of causing severe graphical issues. C'mon Rocket, you've said yourself that it was a test, we've tested it for 2 months now and it's still broken. Take it out (either permanently or temporarily until fixed).

I couldn't agree more. It's only purpose was to annoy everybody, and it was always broken: Even after removal it respawned when server was restarted. We ended up with towns full of barbed wire, preventig people from getting to any loot. Great stuff, really. Causing graphical glitches is just the top of it. :)

So, yes, I vote for complete removal.

• Like 2

zeds are still mostly def. they hear my gunshots, but they dont hear me crouch run behind them within 10m. also i updated to .4 with a broken leg. i looked at the respawn button but it was greyed out. i did not try to press it, but it appeared to be disabled. not sure if this is because i broke my leg in .3 and took it to .4. havent broken my leg again yet. i hope this makes sense, sounds kind of funky

Oh God, what has he done to the guns? I haven't played for a week but there's posts on the General Discussion board about guns being nerfed, though there's nothing in the patch notes. Can someone confirm this, have the guns been nerfed?

He didn't do anything...it is the ARMA 2: CO 1.62 update. The developers at BI did this...NOT Rocket. If you are gone for over a week, then do some freaking reading before you start posting... :facepalm:

yep happened to me as well with camo... only i didnt drop my backpack first :(

i found a camo suit and it changed my check-16 (sorry for my spelling there) pack back into the coyote patrol-8

Damn why did i try and play new patch at 12midnight?

My "regular" reverse cycle server is down and the 2 i have tried that state -6gmt & -8gmt are actually normal time, no moon n pitch black, i've already aborted 1 server after 10 mins and I'm going to have to abort this as my back pack is full so I'd have to drop morphine or ammo as thats about all i have :) apart from 2 water bottles to change to 1 of the torches I have and i left my G17 in place of m1911 cos the G17 was ridiculously under powered since last arma patch.

Will I get a slapped wrist now?

If be "he" you mean Rocket, then "he" hasn't done anything.

An Arma 2 patch changed the gun damage. Not DayZ updates:

http://dayzdb.com/news/weapon-changes-in-arma2-162/

Well, from what iv seen so far everything works as it should do except there are hackers on LU45, Twice in a row me and my boys were investigating dobbrey hill after hearing as50 shots and we all got killed at point blank range with no one in sight.

i found a camo suit and it changed my check-16 (sorry for my spelling there) pack back into the coyote patrol-8

Hmmm...I can at least confirm (...thus far) that my ghillie is working fine since it was already equipped before the update. This must be a bug that only occurs when clothing is being changed. I assume that it removed all items from your pack as well?

We still advised not to update right away?

This sucks because every good server I play on is on 1.7.2.4 :(

Ah, ok, thanks for clearing that up. I won't be playing until it's fixed though. I demand one hit kills with my Enfield or I'm throwing my toys out of the pram.

I would update. I had no problems. However battleye is being an ass. I can't get it updated.

We still advised not to update right away?

This sucks because every good server I play on is on 1.7.2.4 :(