nyxe2k

UK 1 Server, private hive / abuse

First off, gonna say this, that video posted is bullshit..sort of. It is not the server as it is current. That was back in 1.7.1.5, before Rocket put in his over the top banning codes (whiiiichh a workaround is currently being made for thankfully).

Unfortunately there's not much anyone can do about private servers, just make sure Battleye is set to 'YES' in the server filter as most private servers have it disabled.

You do realize that UK1 runs battleeye and some other custom cheat protection right? its actually one of the most protected servers out there. Funny huh? Private hive server being the most protective...oh right cause admins are free to ADMINISTRATE and not constrained by some superfluous rules.

I'm pretty sure Rocket has created an army of a petty crying little bitches with his rules and alienated a lot of good admins, because lets face it, with current rules if you even look at someone in the wrong way you are risking having blacklisted. One of my friends is still running official server paying a good buck for it while Rocket throws stones at him. I guess some people are ok with that.

Yeh and many of us arent. I don't even touch public hive servers anymore. I feel completely unprotected from hackers and cheaters there, its like I am a little white girl walking in the ghetto with a "Free Rape" sign on me; no thanks.

Private servers are for losers.

Most likely COD Fanboys who are scared of any real competition and just want to spawn crap all day. I mean seriously what is so fun about spawning all the good stuff in the game? Sounds fun but I imagine it easily gets boring, no challenge.

Ahaha. You do realize that most private servers play legit right?

Currently working on unborking Rocket's shoddy loot drop code myself.

Most admins of private hives do spawn stuff for testing or just to blow off steam. Heck, spawned a SUV today to ride around in all pimp style, thennn used it as a target for frag grenades, was fun and I benefited nothing by it. hrm imagine that.

Private hive servers are the best place to test out improvements to the game.

Another benefit of a private hive..oh god..COMMUNITY. They actually have one instead of the bullshit on public servers where no one knows eachother. Just saying.

• Like 1

You got banned because we can, it was only a temp ban till 7pm tonight to let you cool off, but you won't be unbanned now.

Yeah we got a base so what, you jelly bro?

you can visit our website dayzmodded.co.uk and complain there - or hide behind the moderators here, like everyone does. lmao.

This pretty much sums up why your server shouldn't be displayed on the list.

This pretty much sums up why your server shouldn't be displayed on the list.

good luck with that.

Email your delicious tears to ignoredemail@dayzmodded.co.uk GG

Any other issues please feel free to post on our forums.

• Like 1

good luck with that.

Email your delicious tears to ignoredemail@dayzmodded.co.uk GG

Any other issues please feel free to post on our forums.

If i wanted your opinion i'd have asked on your forum. Now go away if you have nothing constructive to say.

• Like 1

Been playing UK 1, which i found out was a private hive server.

I was wondering what kind of rules these servers have to follow since the admins were power abusing and banning anyone who questioned it. They had all the helicopters in impenetrable fortresses and had what looked like spawned in gear.

Obviously you cant remove them from the hive since they have their own private hive. I was wondering if servers like this can be removed from the server list as it would deter a lot of people from playing the game and people are being falsely recruited into playing the server and becoming bait to 4 helicopters.

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/262149

You must not have had chance to read the initial post, underlined my questions for you. And you just asked basically the same question:

How is it even possible for the server not be displayed on the list?

But yea, all I wanted to know is if there was a way to punish admins who abuse their servers on private hives. For the sake of the argument lets say you weren't abusing. If a server was abusing, would there be any action that could be taken against it?

For instance, when a server is abusing on the hive they link ban logs... so perhaps when it's off hive they have to link the same log and if you're abusing the server IP is no longer displayed on six launcher. All it would mean is players don't venture into these abusing servers. The owners could still direct connect to the servers IP. It would be a way to enforce rules on servers regardless of their association with the hive.

Hahaha nyxe youre a funny guy. sixlauncher right. i use ingame multiplayer menu and so are thousands of others. you only need a few hundred people to fill UK 1 around oclock. you got butt hurt and want to know what to do about it? find another server. but since you like to bitch about admins, make it an official one.

• Like 2

Hahaha nyxe youre a funny guy. sixlauncher right. i use ingame multiplayer menu and so are thousands of others. you only need a few hundred people to fill UK 1 around oclock. you got butt hurt and want to know what to do about it? find another server. but since you like to bitch about admins, make it an official one.

Killzone_Kid

• Like 1

LOL you also seem to be as dumb as fuck dude, I would have banned you just for that LMAO!

Edited by Killzone_Kid

LOL you also seem to be as dumb as fuck dude, I would have banned you just for that LMAO!

Stop being so upset.

crying-kids04.jpg

I honestly don't see a problem with anything that goes on in a private hive. If the guy wants to lock the server and be king of his little world, so be it. He can farm to his hearts content but he will never be able to take any of that gear to a legit server to use against other people. I agree with getting the word out that it's a private server so others can stay away and not waste their time but other than that why complain?

• Like 1

I honestly don't see a problem with anything that goes on in a private hive. If the guy wants to lock the server and be king of his little world, so be it. He can farm to his hearts content but he will never be able to take any of that gear to a legit server to use against other people. I agree with getting the word out that it's a private server so others can stay away and not waste their time but other than that why complain?

Again, we made this thread to SEE if it was possible to have some type of action taken against them, read the thread -.-

The server never mentioned it was private either.

it did, but you didn't notice it. when you click on the server before connecting, theres a description tab near the bottom. legit servers have @hive. shit cheater, private hive servers have something like @local hive.

most of those servers have increased vehicles, helis, admins who cheat, etc. avoid unless you hear good things from friends.

Edited by Ganjastar

it did, but you didn't notice it. when you click on the server before connecting, theres a description tab near the bottom. legit servers have @hive. shit cheater, private hive servers have something like @local hive.

most of those servers have increased vehicles, helis, admins who cheat, etc. avoid unless you hear good things from friends.

Indeed, we found a good home server anyways now, not PH either.

https://dayzeast.guildlaunch.com/

there is good private servers for instence we havnt changed anything in the code and its all the same as any of rockets servers other then it has it own hive. besides nothing is keeping you there.

as for the ban thing they should have checked a lil about the pbo issue cause we noticed it recently too but its cause steam likes to be gay sometimes

At least this thread show's that regardless of the type of server it is (official hive or private), player's love to slag off admin's, and people that have nothing to do with any of it, love to jump on the bandwagon and join in.

The 2k idiots that started the thread, are self confessed liars, read their posts again, you will see it, but who cares right, they are only stirring up shit about admins anyway......

The facts are quite simple, the 2k idiots made false accusations towards me and a couple of others, while acting like pricks in chat, trying to stir up shit with their BS, which pissed me off, so I banned them (and to those that say doing so was admin abuse, seriously, if someone is in your house, talking shit about you, acting like a prick, pissing you off, what are you going to do? put up with it, or get rid of them?).

It had nothing to do with anything else, despite what the 2k idiots claim.

As for the server being good or not, well, the people playing on it think it is good, the people that are butthurt and banned obviously dont like it at all, only way to know for sure is to try it, or stfu about it.

• Like 1

At least this thread show's that regardless of the type of server it is (official hive or private), player's love to slag off admin's, and people that have nothing to do with any of it, love to jump on the bandwagon and join in.

The 2k idiots that started the thread, are self confessed liars, read their posts again, you will see it, but who cares right, they are only stirring up shit about admins anyway......

The facts are quite simple, the 2k idiots made false accusations towards me and a couple of others, while acting like pricks in chat, trying to stir up shit with their BS, which pissed me off, so I banned them (and to those that say doing so was admin abuse, seriously, if someone is in your house, talking shit about you, acting like a prick, pissing you off, what are you going to do? put up with it, or get rid of them?).

It had nothing to do with anything else, despite what the 2k idiots claim.

As for the server being good or not, well, the people playing on it think it is good, the people that are butthurt and banned obviously dont like it at all, only way to know for sure is to try it, or stfu about it.

1. Why would we be butthurt? Please explain.

We're not liars, you were playing unlegit with your camps etc, just because you have a Private Hive server doesn't mean you should play the game like noobs, but I suppose that's why you had to get a Private Hive server, so you don't have to play properly. I guess this game is hard for retarded people, hope we didn't offend you. We can still be friends <3.

Edited by Lukey2k

1. Why would we be butthurt? Please explain.

We're not liars, you were playing unlegit with your camps etc, just because you have a Private Hive server doesn't mean you should play the game like noobs, but I suppose that's why you had to get a Private Hive server, so you don't have to play properly. I guess this game is hard for retarded people, hope we didn't offend you. We can still be friends <3.

Ok, I will use small words, and try to type slowly so you can understand...

You are obviously butthurt over it, or you would not be here, in this thread, which would also not be here if you were not butthurt.

The way you are acting, is the way a baby acts when they are told no, they spit their dummy out and cry, you can continue to cry if you want, but it changes nothing.

As for still being friends, sure, I will add you to my christmas card list.

by the way, last reply from me, bored of this now.

You are obviously butthurt over it, or you would not be here, in this thread, which would also not be here if you were not butthurt.

The way you are acting, is the way a baby acts when they are told no, they spit their dummy out and cry, you can continue to cry if you want, but it changes nothing.

Small words? are you implying that you used 'big words' in your previous post?

Also, why would you have to type slow on a forum post? You don't really think before you type, do you. xD

This thread was made to see if any action could be taken against childlike admins on Private Hive servers. Learn to understand and properly read English and you might of understood that.

Edited by Lukey2k

TO THE OP:

DON'T group all private servers into one stereotyped category. I run a very good server and do what I can to adhere to the guidelines listed for official hive servers.

The REASON I run a private server are as follows (and will change as the mod progresses from alpha and beyond):

1. Combat Logging

- Needs no explanation as to why it is a valid reason for me to want a private hive (combined with # 2 it's even more annoying)

2. Ghosting or where they reposition themselves by changing servers, moving, then rejoining the server you are in but now they are behind you

-Again, no explanation needed for that one

3. I can ban Griefers, hackers, abusive players that are making it miserable for other players to enjoy the game

- I got messaged on my teamspeak server that there was someone with a rocket launcher near cherno blowing up people as they fresh spawned

ALSO,

- In my MOTD it clearly specifies that Combat Logging results in instant death (If reported and I find out who it is and that it is a valid complaint, I kill them via database hive entry by setting them to dead)

-How can I tell if they combat logged, well, because :

finding their player information in the hive I can see information like this or similar (this is an example)

[false,true,false,true,true,false,true,6506.39,[\"aimpoint\",\"relbow\",\"LeftFoot\",\"neck\"]

[character information etc............][blood..][where and how are they hurt..................]

And then I can pretty much say they were combat logging

Official Admins don't have access to this kind of information and are at a loss to prevent players being unfair.

I spend most of my game day Administrating my server, my game time has dwindled drastically as my player base increased since I spend most of my time getting more and more acquainted with the Day Z mod and its hive MySQL database so that I can be that much more effective admin. Not forgetting to mention that I review hours of server console logs to find and fix any issues.

I also go through the hive database and remove old unused player data and suspicious player data.

Edited by enforcer-dayzeast
  • Like 1

trying to stir up shit with their BS, which pissed me off, so I banned them (and to those that say doing so was admin abuse, seriously, if someone is in your house, talking shit about you, acting like a prick, pissing you off, what are you going to do? put up with it, or get rid of them?).

that is admin abuse

QFT Yeah those guys are definitely butt hurt. To come here and cry so much only shows how butt hurt they really are. I guess mommy never ever told them no before. I run my own servers and I would ban these guys in a second. If I see you on my servers you will get insta banned. Just for posting all this nonsense and acting like little kids

• Like 1

beans to you maxxgold lol.

dayz fourms are filled with rage now days. im glad private hives will NEVER be removed, and on top of that theres about 1 new private hive per day. in 2 mounths half of those servers will be private and then itll just suck for people who complain about almost all of em being non hive.

maby think twice before thinking your a badass going after admins and there shit, im sure if you look around theres 15 km of open land to mess with that wasnt there base lol

TO THE OP:

DON'T group all private servers into one stereotyped category. I run a very good server and do what I can to adhere to the guidelines listed for official hive servers.

The REASON I run a private server are as follows (and will change as the mod progresses from alpha and beyond):

1. Combat Logging

- Needs no explanation as to why it is a valid reason for me to want a private hive (combined with # 2 it's even more annoying)

2. Ghosting or where they reposition themselves by changing servers, moving, then rejoining the server you are in but now they are behind you

-Again, no explanation needed for that one

3. I can ban Griefers, hackers, abusive players that are making it miserable for other players to enjoy the game

- I got messaged on my teamspeak server that there was someone with a rocket launcher near cherno blowing up people as they fresh spawned

ALSO,

- In my MOTD it clearly specifies that Combat Logging results in instant death (If reported and I find out who it is and that it is a valid complaint, I kill them via database hive entry by setting them to dead)

-How can I tell if they combat logged, well, because :

finding their player information in the hive I can see information like this or similar (this is an example)

[false,true,false,true,true,false,true,6506.39,[\"aimpoint\",\"relbow\",\"LeftFoot\",\"neck\"]

[character information etc............][blood..][where and how are they hurt..................]

And then I can pretty much say they were combat logging

Official Admins don't have access to this kind of information and are at a loss to prevent players being unfair.

I spend most of my game day Administrating my server, my game time has dwindled drastically as my player base increased since I spend most of my time getting more and more acquainted with the Day Z mod and its hive MySQL database so that I can be that much more effective admin. Not forgetting to mention that I review hours of server console logs to find and fix any issues.

I also go through the hive database and remove old unused player data and suspicious player data.

TL;DR.

QFT Yeah those guys are definitely butt hurt. To come here and cry so much only shows how butt hurt they really are. I guess mommy never ever told them no before. I run my own servers and I would ban these guys in a second. If I see you on my servers you will get insta banned. Just for posting all this nonsense and acting like little kids

beans to you maxxgold lol.

dayz fourms are filled with rage now days. im glad private hives will NEVER be removed, and on top of that theres about 1 new private hive per day. in 2 mounths half of those servers will be private and then itll just suck for people who complain about almost all of em being non hive.

maby think twice before thinking your a badass going after admins and there shit, im sure if you look around theres 15 km of open land to mess with that wasnt there base lol

^

You guys need to understand what rage/crying is. You basically generalize everything as rage/crying/qq and so on, due to the sheer fact you simply have nothing better to say. There isn't any rage/qq in this thread, you're ignorant. This thread was simply made to see if it was possible to have action taken against server admins due to insane admin abuse, and now we understand it isn't, however you guys clearly don't understand the reason we made this thread and no matter how many times we say it you still decided to post retarded as shit comments with poor grammar. Just do yourself a favor and stop making fools of yourselves by not posting anymore.