griffinz

Day Z Videos

Latest DayZ video below, 3 added this week and every week! Please come check my channel out... Like's/Sub's appreciated. :D

DayZ Tutorial : Episode 7 (Stary Sobor)

Hey Guys,

DayZ has grown to become my favourite game. It is because of this love for the game that I have been motivated to make a full Tutorial series on my channel.

It has had amazing feedback so far and I honestly believe you guys will appreciate it. If you do like it feel free to SUBSCRIBE for all my latest videos :

The back story is that I had just killed some group's medic in Zub with my SAW (I was playing alone). After a 1-hour standoff that the respawned medic negotiated we ceased hostilities and I tentatively joined their group. Minutes later I did this. They were kind enough, and I mean the type of kind you never see in this game, to guard my corpse while I ran back from my coastal spawn point to get all my gear back. And they didn't even take anything from me. :o

Edited by thesaurusRex

Me and my friend learnt that it isnt just cherno you need to avoide shooting the enfield in.

he also learnt that I am a pro at running away faster than him :D

Also thought id throw in that little dayz animation at the end that was made by Jacknorrisfilm, he has been kind enough to give the comunity an awesome video intro which can be used on videos.

Here is the video that accompanies the story I posted yesterday. THERE IS A PERSISTENT HUMMING SOUND IN THE VIDEO, YOU WILL WANT TO TURN IT DOWN. (I believe I have a "ground" issue with the wiring in my old apartment. I'm trying to sort it out.)

Yesterday I lost my 27 day old character to an invisible assailant and decided to try to meet up with a few random players.

Side chat was open, so I was able to confirm a few friendlies on the server.

People start talking about finding vehicles, and when I find myself in a construction site I decide to pick up some car parts as a way to make friends faster.

Soon one of the players finds a bus, and I let him know I have an engine, glass, and scrap.

He picks me up from the firestation and then we drive to pick up 3 more friendlies.

We decide to raid the NWA for loot and when we are only a minute away, hacker kills us all.

Some of us are teleported to be killed again, i had waited a few mins to log back in, and when I did, I was far far away.

In chatting with my new friends I learned that the bus was still where we died, and that the hacker had dropped an ammo box in the form of a medical supply box!

I ran as fast as I could back to where we died, finally meeting up with everyone again.

Now I have all of the gear I lost from my 27 day old character again, plus Camo clothes!

We then pile back into the bus, and start towards NWA again.

After someone asks what we should do I suggest blowing up the Antenna at green mountain with satchel charges.

Nobody seemed to like this idea, but it was then suggested to blow up the Comm tower at NWA.

We arrived there, and killed off the hordes of zombies approaching, while one of my new friends planted charges.

After he ran back..... BOOM, the comm tower is now a pile of rubble!

We returned to the ammo crate for more explosives, and leveled another building at NWA.

Now we came back to the ammo crate to rearm.

One of my fellow players was struggling with his mouse wheel options when... BOOM. He accidentally triggers the satchel charges in the bus, killing himself, myself, and another player. 2 players survived the blast.

Now I spawned at Cap Golova, and it's 3am in RL, I should be in bed already.

But I must run back to my body, and the supplies.

Finally, after running blind, with no supplies, and dying of dehydration, I finally find our bodies and the ammo crate.

I gear up once again and go hide under a tree before logging out.

I have FRAPS footage of when we blew up the Comm Tower, I may upload it tonight.

Edit: boom at 1:55

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1