griffinz

Day Z Videos

After many requests since our last video, we decided to have a Crossbow stand-off to show who is the Crossbow master, it turns out that we are both masters.. :D

We were trying to find Crossbows and ammo for a very long time in the cities and ignored players/zombies as best as we could, that was the easy part but finding Crossbows was very time consuming :(

We weren't expecting this video to be funny, after both of us died we realised we were wrong xD

Getting smashed...

Like and Subscribe to my channel if you enjoyed and want to see more :)

[/media

Desc:

So I'm really new to this game. Infact at the time I made this recording (yesterday) was only a week into my survival - or really, lack thereof.

Now I don't want to cry, "Hackers" and would hate to accuse anyone of wrong doing unless I have my facts straight....

This is a heavily cut-down version of the original recording. I removed most of the long, drawn-out parts along with some really suspicious "glitches" where the bus I was on would teleport instantly to various locations and pick up suprised passengers.

The video begins with me, Zeotrope already in my seat.

Enjoy.

Hey guys, first post here, thanks for the videos.

Here's one we made a couple days ago at the NW Airfield.

We're not particularly skilled or anything, just having fun with this awesome mod.

Some pretty epic stuff towards the end. ;)

Audio: french - Subs: english

(don't hesitate to point out any mistake in the translation, thx)

Edited by dayzolay

My latest interviewee shows why you always takes satchel charges out of your tents before bringing random survivors back to your camp.

Edited by Cherno Journo

Ladies and Gentlemen, many of you may know my not-as-famous-as-sacriel's Elektro and Cherno Loot-Route videos. I revamped these videos and put the ideas in line with Stary and the NWA to create an all-outfit video just for you, newbs and pro's! This route, with some luck depending on the server, equips you with the full set of weapons and equipment you need. On the way you will find AR's, all essentials, Heli-Crashsites and high-value gear on the NWA in one single atempt. Repeat if neccessary!

Enjoy the video and if you may, leave a like and sub :)

If you are a redditor, please take some time to upvote and discuss the video there too: http://www.reddit.co...and_barehanded/

Ladies and Gentlemen, another DayZ tutorial by your friendly neighborhood Bandit PaxtonMega! Todays topic: Finding camps and vehicles easy, by following some path's I discovered while hunting camps for a long time on clan servers. See HERE the most frequented hiding spots and get yourself some nice stuff! Every Information in the video has base on my own knowledge and experience and I ran quite good with that info *cough* after 3 weeks I had servers with mostly everything in the game, stashed in these places *cough*

If you enjoyed this Episode, I would appreciate ratings, comments and your sub, mate :)

If you are a redditor, please take some time to upvote this thread for me, will'ya? http://www.reddit.co...wledge_finding/

Part 3 of our DayZ series is out we explore the medical tent and find another Survivor What happens to him you'll have to watch and find out

Make sure to like, favorite and Subscribe.

follow us on our twitter and Like us on Facebook :)