rocket

Build 1.5.8.2 Hotfix

Also, you might want to fix the snipers, when you scope, the scope shakes with just normal breathing.

Rocket not sure if anyone else has reported this bug but i am not able to right click ANY of my items to eat/drink or what ever and its quite annoying since im flashing on drink :/ just letting you know.

Oh yeah, you need to click the picture to the right, not in the list to the left. :)

HOTFIX : 21 MAY 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.5.8.2

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Loosing temperature way too fast

* [FIXED] Not enough wood available for spawn

* [FIXED] Matches way too rare

* [FIXED] Reduced impact of infection (coughing amount and blood loss' date=' will only loose 2000 blood)

[/quote']

thanks for the fast fixes, this is what i like to see from the gaming community!

Please check build notes

Context menus for inventory interactions shifted to your gear screen (performance boost)

That's what I mean though. I knew that had happened but I still cannot right click on food or bandages in my inventory to use them.

That's what I mean though. I knew that had happened but I still cannot right click on food or bandages in my inventory to use them.

You need to update dayz_equip :)

Thanks rocket for the fast hotfix!

@ fullmetal monkey, you probably forgot to update one of the files, a lot of people've been having that problem on the server i was playing on.

I am right clicking the pictures but still nothing.

Edit. reinstalled files it works now :)

You need to update dayz_equip :)

Please, if you could get in touch with me in regards to this thread;

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4956

That'd be epic, i'd love to help out with mirroring content, but there needs to be a better way of doing it than whats currently in use.

I pretty sure I had but I done it again (before reading your reply) and am just logging into a server now to see if it fixed it.

Yup it works.

/facepalm.

It's 01:32 here. Must have missed the zip file when I copied them over.

Cheers though.

THanks for the hotfix, but SixUpdater isn't recognizing I need to update... still on 1.5.8.1

I keep hitting update & install mod and it's still a green hexagon.

Sickboy has gone to get some well deserved rest before I did the update.

SixUpdater will be loaded in a few hours once he is up.

Oh okay. But until then, I can simply download the patch and just stick it where it belongs myself right? Won't mess with SixUpdater at all?

Please check build notes

Context menus for inventory interactions shifted to your gear screen (performance boost)

Out of curiosity, how does it boost performance? Also some feedback: from a functionality stand point, it's a step back from arma's already clunky system. I kind of hope you'll consider cribbing ACE's windows key and application key context menus, as they will allow you to increase the number of interactions without cluttering the existing context menu, and will allow you to do things like nesting. Fireplace -> Light Fire | Pack Fireplace or Treat wound... -> Apply bandage | Apply morphine | Apply Painkillers etc.

Also' date=' you might want to fix the snipers, when you scope, the scope shakes with just normal breathing.

[/quote']

Have you done the Arma boot camp shooting range? They cover this.

L

Previously it was checking the conditions every second.

Now it only checks the conditions needed for that item when you right click on it.

I have to ask, why does exercise not increase temperature?

It makes sense as you use stamina and increase hunger but gain short amount of heat from moving around. It's a risk as you will be making more noise and more obvious.

Also during the day when it is sunny should be a lot warmer possibly gaining temp ready for the cold of the night time?

Edit: realised that I was running the broken temp so running should actualy increase my temp! Will have to go for a jog now then ....

I think rocket knows what hes doing guys

i have every bit of faith in the guy

again thanks for the work rocket.

enjoying this mod immensley :)

With the temp but I thought ill end up waiting for a few hours. But Rocket, you are an amazing dev and fixed the situation in no time.

*Thumbs up*

GOD JOB!

Previously it was checking the conditions every second.

Now it only checks the conditions needed for that item when you right click on it.

You could also have it check when you open the context menu, and then when you click an action to make sure it's still valid. If it isn't it could give an error and then refresh. This would keep polling down while keeping the on the fly functionality.