chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

I know, but that's the hard way to count them Joe. <_<

just makes it all the more satisfying ;) haha

Hackers strike again :(

suddenly everyone mass died and spawn as sheep in a debug plain, and then bus started spawning and a10s. wth lol

Hackers strike again :(

suddenly everyone mass died and spawn as sheep in a debug plain, and then bus started spawning and a10s. wth lol

what server?

Been playing for months and can never find NV googles, only time i had em is when i killed a bandit on top of that high building in cherno. Playing with flares at night sucks so much.

Keep your hope up high.

add me on steam!

herrizal1991

Im tired of lonewolfing and dying over and over :( need some protection from random people who shoot for no motives at all lol. I also managed to find 5 blood packs, 8 bandages and 5 painkillers but im badly wounded with 2k blood at an undisclosed place near elektro. Will be willing to share the supplies if someone comes and give me a blood transfusion :P

Still overloaded.

Hey Singaporeans!

I actually had rough ideas about the game when I was on exchange with the Singapore Armed Forces, doing JCC in Brunei as part of OCS, and I got badly injured.

Sorry to hijack the thread for a shoutout to my Singaporean friends but I couldn't help it :) I miss wakeboarding at Pungol!

Still got my badge though... ang moh damn garang one!

It's the Rocket himself. :blush:

just makes it all the more satisfying ;) haha

Anyway it's fun knowing the bandits won't be able to peek us without popping any head.

For some reason Steam isn't letting me search people!

If its letting you, could you add me? moneymanmonster

Thank you!

Steam player search is still unavailable atm.

Watched it, only zombies there. Why did everytime I go to deer stands there's nothing up there? Looks like they hate me. X(

I don't know if it's a bug or to counter server hoppers but if this happens, go away from the deer stand 200m and wait 5 mins then check again, there will be some loot.

Ah, finally had a nice run after a while in DayZ... :) :) :)

Mood: very happy today :D

hey, it's Rocket, good to see devs are reading the forums :D

and oh ya, teh singlish is strong in this one...

Hey Singaporeans!

I actually had rough ideas about the game when I was on exchange with the Singapore Armed Forces, doing JCC in Brunei as part of OCS, and I got badly injured.

Sorry to hijack the thread for a shoutout to my Singaporean friends but I couldn't help it I miss wakeboarding at Pungol!

Never knew that you've ever been that close to our country. :D Nice to see ya dropping by the thread, Rocket. Anyway, that singlish is so... Well, hard to understand.

I don't know if it's a bug or to counter server hoppers but if this happens, go away from the deer stand 200m and wait 5 mins then check again, there will be some loot.

Ah, nice to know that. Thanks, Izz3. :)

Anyway, I've set up a camp far north. I'll be dropping loots in there and only some trusted people will be given the coordinate. Feel free to take what you need. :)

So I just got teleported into a goat deathmatch for the third time already and lost all my gear. Kinda bored of going solo. Would love to join a group.

I've been playing on the SG servers for a while, despite being from TH.

steam account is here.

haha nice one,

wakeboarding is the bomb!

Yeah, and JCC was crazy.

GOLF WING'S THE BEST!

Actually, my forum thumbnail pic is taken at Sentosa :D

Yeah, and JCC was crazy.

GOLF WING'S THE BEST!

Actually, my forum thumbnail pic is taken at Sentosa :D

whats JCC by the way? or OCS, forgot to ask

haha yeah I noticed the delicate palm trees in the background...:D

you were with the RAAF right? on exchange in singapore, almost all of my aussie friends are in the RAAF

Just happened again on SG3 :(

damnned hackers, well if it happens on SG00 let me know, ill give the logs a read again ><

damnned hackers, well if it happens on SG00 let me know, ill give the logs a read again ><

You need to get your server whitelisted, Joe. :) Hope by being whitelisted the hive can detect those script kiddies somehow. Anyway, someone in the game noticed that some hackers are being kicked or unable to join your server. You do something?

Man these hackers are deliberately targeting admins >< I just got blown up by satchel charges twice. Had to bring down SG1 and SG3 and wait it out ><

Could have been one yesterday. I was playing on SG1 yesterday and for the first time killed by a bandit. Second followed soon. Though nothing extreme like teleport and stuff. Sniped out of nowhere. Justuceh got the same fate. I say could have been a hacker as before my second death saw a guy running around with ghillie suit.

You need to get your server whitelisted, Joe. :) Hope by being whitelisted the hive can detect those script kiddies somehow. Anyway, someone in the game noticed that some hackers are being kicked or unable to join your server. You do something?

nope, well ive been kicking high pingers =P usually hackers wouldnt be from around here but then again some might =\

im looking into it, i need to get an ID lol ill try it later heh

Hey there.

New player here. Been dying like a baus playing solo, and most of my friends own a macbookpro, so they can't play this game yet.

Would be awesome to play with you guys.

I'm a Malaysian, currently studying in Melbourne.

Added Chad on steam.

Add me up! mrcspng