chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

I just encountered my bicycle thieves. They deserved their death.

LoL Chad is so sensitive about his lovely bike. :P And, yea. How's it feel holding a high-powered sniper rifle on your back, huh? :D

I had fun yesterday night. After getting killed brutally at NWAF started near Balota. Not having any gun i went on a suicide mission to the deer stands in the camp infront of Balota airfield. It was fun crawling there. Managed to climb on 2 of them with zombies around before they started chasing me and put me down to 3k health. Xfreshlive was watching me do this :P

So we ran to warehouse near the airfield and we found Jesse, new guy. We 3 teamed up and fresh gave us some weapons. I know there is a glitch at the camp. if you stay outside of the camp, the zombies dont run out and get you. Just agro inside the camp so easy to kill from outside. After we killed some zeds we went inside and i found M14 EP1 in one of the stands. This thing is amazing! The scope has red dot which makes it incredibly easy to aim and one hit kill! Zeds did get a few hits on us so we had to run and head out to hospital. Cherno was nearby and on the way it was night so it was easy to get around z's. We all patched up loaded with stuff, and got good ammo and pistol from houses in front.

Sadly the server reset soon after this and we lost Jesse. Fresh and me continued north and after another disconnect, we couldnt reconnect and ended for the night.

Was my first time playing as a team so it felt good :D

LoL Chad is so sensitive about his lovely bike. :P And, yea. How's it feel holding a high-powered sniper rifle on your back, huh? :D

No target practice yet now. :(

I had fun yesterday night. After getting killed brutally at NWAF started near Balota. Not having any gun i went on a suicide mission to the deer stands in the camp infront of Balota airfield. It was fun crawling there. Managed to climb on 2 of them with zombies around before they started chasing me and put me down to 3k health. Xfreshlive was watching me do this :P

So we ran to warehouse near the airfield and we found Jesse, new guy. We 3 teamed up and fresh gave us some weapons. I know there is a glitch at the camp. if you stay outside of the camp, the zombies dont run out and get you. Just agro inside the camp so easy to kill from outside. After we killed some zeds we went inside and i found M14 EP1 in one of the stands. This thing is amazing! The scope has red dot which makes it incredibly easy to aim and one hit kill! Zeds did get a few hits on us so we had to run and head out to hospital. Cherno was nearby and on the way it was night so it was easy to get around z's. We all patched up loaded with stuff, and got good ammo and pistol from houses in front.

Sadly the server reset soon after this and we lost Jesse. Fresh and me continued north and after another disconnect, we couldnt reconnect and ended for the night.

Was my first time playing as a team so it felt good :D

Got any contact address to that Jesse? And how about the gears, are they gone too after the server restart?

Nope no contacts for Jesse. Hopefully will see him today. The items were still there when we rejoined. Me and Xfresh played for some time heading towards Mogiivko after which we got dced again. This was before 1.7.2.4 so can't say if items will still be there.

Hi! I'm new to Dayz and I've got a question:

A few days ago I got SixLauncher installed and saw a few SG servers (four)

But now there's none,what happened?

Hoping to learn the ropes and maybe join with people to play :D

Add Chad to your Steam's friend list. :)

Also, as possible solution for that no server bug, go to the link in my sig.

• Like 1

Friend Request sent :)

Another question, sorry: So I tried joining of the SG servers with a different GMT (+1 iirc), but it's still night time?

That is the purpose to the different GMTs right?

Edit: No good, I lost consciousness in the open and some zombies found me. The rest was history :(

Edited by vedastone

Hey I just added you Chad. Steam ID is LieDownAndDie. Gamename is Adrian.

I just logged on for the very first time ever, completely intimidated by the idea of running around in the pitch dark, and logged out. :S

Well as of right now still logged in. How do you guys chat? Skype? Steam voice?

Edited by LieDownAndDie

Nope no contacts for Jesse. Hopefully will see him today. The items were still there when we rejoined. Me and Xfresh played for some time heading towards Mogiivko after which we got dced again. This was before 1.7.2.4 so can't say if items will still be there.

You can post something in the "Finding Nemo" thread.

Jac's provided you with the helpful link.

Add Chad to your Steam's friend list. :)

Also, as possible solution for that no server bug, go to the link in my sig.

Jac, Izz3, thanks for waiting me. You guys are the best.

Friend Request sent :)

Another question, sorry: So I tried joining of the SG servers with a different GMT (+1 iirc), but it's still night time?

Edit: Ah, I got myself shot up really bad in Cherno (1900 blood). But I found me an Alice pack and 10 blood bags, and other medical supplies.

Anyone mind helping with blood transfuse? I'll give all the bloodbags I have (except that one I hope to use), even help carry it to anywhere you want me to dump it at :D And maybe trade for a canteen or a drink?

Some servers haven't really synchronized their in-game clock. You may read a server providing GMT +XX and it should be daytime, but it's actually night in the server.

I just logged on for the very first time ever, completely intimidated by the idea of running around in the pitch dark, and logged out. :S

We'll talk some more tomorrow.

Friend Request sent

Edit: Ah, I got myself shot up really bad in Cherno (1900 blood). But I found me an Alice pack and 10 blood bags, and other medical supplies.

Anyone mind helping with blood transfuse? I'll give all the bloodbags I have (except that one I hope to use), even help carry it to anywhere you want me to dump it at And maybe trade for a canteen or a drink?

I don't think going to Cherno is a wise decision. You should have run a bit inland and loot Deer Stands and the west cities. It will give you better chance to survive. Anyway, with that low on blood, I think you must be going unconscious quite often. Try to go out from Cherno to the forest north. We can fix you there.

If you fail, just respawn and go directly north. Avoid Stary Sobor without support. There are bandits all around that city.

Also, about the GMT +1 SG server. Now all servers are synchronized to fit their real region's timezone. I dunno if it's caused by the Hive synch or not, though.

We usually use Steam voice chat but we have a private Mumble server which will be opened to the members who have passed our tests. :)

@Chad

No problem, dude. Anytime. :D We're brothers in arms. :P

Lessons learned from today's adventure:

1. Never ever underestimate very low populated server in night time. There are always bandits around.

2. Don't forget to turn off flashlights.

3. Always properly identify friend from foe before shooting the whole mag to someone's face.

Edited by Jean Jacques Serrault

Ya just got killed at the barracks at NWAF. I inside and al-tabbed to tell Xfresh my location only to get killed when i go back, there were only 6 peeps playing lol. He said he heard a gunshot... Lost my as50, m14 :(

And I have yet to kill anyone...

Edited by Problem?

Ya just got killed at the barracks at NWAF. I inside and al-tabbed to tell Xfresh my location only to get killed when i go back, there were only 6 peeps playing lol. He said he heard a gunshot... Lost my as50, m14

Dude, there's 1 rule in Chernarus hotzones, never ever afk near the buildings or open fields. Many people lost their lives this way. It's another lesson to learn. And, yea. Sorry to hear that, Problem?. We can still loot heli crash sites again. :)

Ya just got killed at the barracks at NWAF. I inside and al-tabbed to tell Xfresh my location only to get killed when i go back, there were only 6 peeps playing lol. He said he heard a gunshot... Lost my as50, m14 :(

Much better loot ahead. Keep hunting.

Hi chad, jus added u on steam. wanna find ppl to play tgt.

We always have a place for a good guy like you, welcome.

Heya Chad, added you on steam.

Me and 2 other friends just joined and are sick of getting picked off by bandits everytime we try to meet up.

Me and 2 other friends just joined and are sick of getting picked off by bandits everytime we try to meet up.

Please tell your friends to post here. :)

Killed by 2 survivors cause we thought they're bandits and opened fire. I shot the whole mag right in the chest of the ghillie suit guy but that guy said I missed. Dunno, maybe caused of server lag or something.

Lesson learned:

When see someone, try to ask in game if they're friendly or not. If no respond in 5 seconds, open fire.

Sorry, Freezing and Master Wong, the survivors we shot at. And sorry for UbiGorenk and Bochup for getting you guys killed. We really need to get on mumble for less voice chat lag.

Done. :rolleyes:

Killed by 2 survivors cause we thought they're bandits and opened fire. I shot the whole mag right in the chest of the ghillie suit guy but that guy said I missed. Dunno, maybe caused of server lag or something.

Lesson learned:

When see someone, try to ask in game if they're friendly or not. If no respond in 5 seconds, open fire.

Sorry, Freezing and Master Wong, the survivors we shot at. And sorry for UbiGorenk and Bochup for getting you guys killed. We really need to get on mumble for less voice chat lag.

How did you figured out that those were their names? Did you have a chance to talk with them?

--- --- ---

I started this morning with my weapon gone, pistol gone, all of my tools gone, and my BACKPACK too.

But DayZ forgot that I was near NWAF, looted some dead bodies, take something from here and there. And vuala, I'm geared again. DayZ hates us, you know?

Edited by chad57

Done. :rolleyes:

How did you figured out that those were their names? Did you have a chance to talk with them?

--- --- ---

I started this morning with my weapon gone, pistol gone, all of my tools gone, and my BACKPACK too.

But DayZ forgot that I was near NWAF, looted some dead bodies, take something from here and there. And vuala, I'm geared again. DayZ hates us, you know?

Yea, We had a chat during the server crash. They said they were friendly. I feel bad to shoot at them. :( But, yea. Lesson learned and we'll be more careful next time.

Edited by Jean Jacques Serrault

I finally killed a man yesterday. After most of you guys stopped playing I was near the deer stand north of northern barrack at NWAF. I switched to a different server TH1 as it had around 20 people. As I spawn there i go back to check the deer stand, hiding in a tree. At first I see a guy already up there looking at items. I zoom to check him out and another guy comes running and about to cross me. I shot him instantly 3-4 times and he probably tried to alt-f4 but was dead before that. I ran away from there and hide in trees and see in debug monitor that murder count is 1. I feel bad as i am sure the guy i killed hadn't seen me, was just crossing me. Then I make the stupid mistake of going back to the deer stand. As I approached the first guy was hiding in there and I forgot this server had 3DP on so he saw me coming and I was still using FP view, only to get killed by him. It sucked but I deserved it in the end :(

I finally killed a man yesterday. After most of you guys stopped playing I was near the deer stand north of northern barrack at NWAF. I switched to a different server TH1 as it had around 20 people. As I spawn there i go back to check the deer stand, hiding in a tree. At first I see a guy already up there looking at items. I zoom to check him out and another guy comes running and about to cross me. I shot him instantly 3-4 times and he probably tried to alt-f4 but was dead before that. I ran away from there and hide in trees and see in debug monitor that murder count is 1. I feel bad as i am sure the guy i killed hadn't seen me, was just crossing me. Then I make the stupid mistake of going back to the deer stand. As I approached the first guy was hiding in there and I forgot this server had 3DP on so he saw me coming and I was still using FP view, only to get killed by him. It sucked but I deserved it in the end :(

karma man....its heavy in this game. Karma catches up to all my team mates who murder possible friendlies :)

karma man....its heavy in this game. Karma catches up to all my team mates who murder possible friendlies :)

Haha I was part of that experience first hand ;-)

Hiya, SG dude here been lonewolfing dayz for like a month now, lately I've taken it upon myself to hang around elektro hunting those pesky snipers. 1 m107 to date :D would love to play with a group for once. (not necessarily to hunt bandits, can be quite risky :P)

Play mostly 8-10pmish GMT +8 tho.

i'll message you my steamid chad.

hope to cya'll in game.

In serious need of a Morphine and a blood bag.

I have a broken bone and have 6k blood.

I'm currently at Pop Ivan. a so called stone castle above a town call Vyshnoye.

Please send help.

Add me on steam: Heartsz (oracion seis*)

in game name: Aeo

Edited by Aeozoid