chad57

Singaporean / SG server players, look no more! Small group of dedicated survivors is open.

Haha, yea. Thanks for the warning, Camper. Anyway, how far is the mic voice can be heard from? 40 meters just like Direct Chat?

I actually have no idea =P

also, i have a second account (more of a loot run expendable character but im thinking

my crew dont mind joining and becoming one huge group of friendly survivors but we think its best we are different groups on the same team because they dont want 8 people running around close together =P just paints a big target for bandits

we would prefer it if we each let each other know of locations and next stops so we know if we are bound to encounter each other trade supplies etc :) and move on, and also share loot and go on medical runs together but stick with 3 3 man teams or 2 4 man teams to make it easier for our group, double the loot and double the chances of survival incase of banditry :P

and here is what i was thinking, my second character, who is an expendable one, i thought of joining your crew directly. so ill run around loot and watch your back with my second char ;) hows that sound? lol

Yay looks like there are Indonesian players other then me! Imma adding u. Steam name is 'imutz' btw. Playing alone kinda hard when u need another player to give you blood bag :( .

Edited by Jabber

Reporting in, i've added chad on steam. Looking to join up with fellow survivors and kill some bandits.

Chit-chatted for some time. ^_^

Let's see if we can meet up anytime soon.

just be careful guys, since there will be a lot of you grouping together now it makes your group more visible :P

also you might come across my group and we are friendlies, so hide and use voice chat in game to discern between friend or foe, and take cover in case they answer with lead. XD

Ah alright I'll keep that in mind Joe. I'll be sure to check in with you before moving into a hot zone. :)

also, i have a second account (more of a loot run expendable character but im thinking

my crew dont mind joining and becoming one huge group of friendly survivors but we think its best we are different groups on the same team because they dont want 8 people running around close together =P just paints a big target for bandits

we would prefer it if we each let each other know of locations and next stops so we know if we are bound to encounter each other trade supplies etc :) and move on, and also share loot and go on medical runs together but stick with 3 3 man teams or 2 4 man teams to make it easier for our group, double the loot and double the chances of survival incase of banditry :P

and here is what i was thinking, my second character, who is an expendable one, i thought of joining your crew directly. so ill run around loot and watch your back with my second char ;) hows that sound? lol

We'd be glad for that opportunity. :lol:

Yay looks like there are Indonesian players other then me! Imma adding u. Steam name is 'imutz' btw. Playing alone kinda hard when u need another player to give you blood bag :( .

Added but you didn't reply my chat yet, busy finding canned sardines?

Just talk to us again anytime soon. :)

Edited by chad57

Right, just a heads up that I'll be online around 7 AM SG time, msg me if you wanna meet up. I'll be around the southern region.

Also, if anyone wanna COOP play with me on ArmA 2 or BF3 even, http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/arctue feel free to ask me.

we would prefer it if we each let each other know of locations and next stops so we know if we are bound to encounter each other trade supplies etc and move on, and also share loot and go on medical runs together but stick with 3 3 man teams or 2 4 man teams to make it easier for our group, double the loot and double the chances of survival incase of banditry

and here is what i was thinking, my second character, who is an expendable one, i thought of joining your crew directly. so ill run around loot and watch your back with my second char hows that sound? lol

That's awesome, Camper! We'll be more than glad to accept you into our group. I'll drop by the server tomorrow. Just make sure it's day. :P

And about your team's "divide and conquer" strategy, yeah. I totally agree. Should make it 2-2 or 3-3. Too big means we're painting a target on our asses to be shot. :P

Did a loot run with someone from Hong Kong ( or so he said ) today, Painromatic. Going to #00 server and I saw the server's time got glitched. O.o Scavenged things then during the d*mn pitch black night, when we were looting an apartment, we run into a bandit trying to sneak-kill us. Luckily Chad's trigger happy habit saved our asses. The bandit was wounded and run like a p*ssy, alt+f4. He suddenly vanished. Nice one, Chad. I should have killed him from a far. The jerk might be a server hopper cause he vanished from a far and he suddenly appeared near the entrance of the apartment. We then logout soon after we made our way out of the city. :) It's thrilling and fun to loot during night. Hope to do this again. :D

Right, just a heads up that I'll be online around 7 AM SG time, msg me if you wanna meet up. I'll be around the southern region.

Also, if anyone wanna COOP play with me on ArmA 2 or BF3 even, http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/arctue feel free to ask me.

We're currently way further from the southern Chernarus. I suggest you ask some other buddy from this thread or supply up and catch up with us. ^_^

Details are never released public for every rendezvous.

That's awesome, Camper! We'll be more than glad to accept you into our group. I'll drop by the server tomorrow. Just make sure it's day. :P

And about your team's "divide and conquer" strategy, yeah. I totally agree. Should make it 2-2 or 3-3. Too big means we're painting a target on our asses to be shot. :P

Did a loot run with someone from Hong Kong ( or so he said ) today, Painromatic. Going to #00 server and I saw the server's time got glitched. O.o Scavenged things then during the d*mn pitch black night, when we were looting an apartment, we run into a bandit trying to sneak-kill us. Luckily Chad's trigger happy habit saved our asses. The bandit was wounded and run like a p*ssy, alt+f4. He suddenly vanished. Nice one, Chad. I should have killed him from a far. The jerk might be a server hopper cause he vanished from a far and he suddenly appeared near the entrance of the apartment. We then logout soon after we made our way out of the city. :) It's thrilling and fun to loot during night. Hope to do this again. :D

You call that trigger happy? It is instant reflex tbh. B)

--- --- --- ---

Anyway check some rules I added on the first page.

Edited by chad57

Sourthern part? Nice.

Guess I'll need to wake up early today :)

BTW chad57, which region are you guys at now?

Sourthern part? Nice.

Guess I'll need to wake up early today :)

BTW chad57, which region are you guys at now?

Nice seeing people rounding up before catching up with us.

Our position is never publicly announced, if you're ready to meet up with us, just hop on chat and I will tell you to go somewhere north.

• Like 1

We're currently way further from the southern Chernarus. I suggest you ask some other buddy from this thread or supply up and catch up with us.

Details are never released public for every rendezvous.

You call that trigger happy? It is instant reflex tbh.

--- --- --- ---

Anyway check some rules I added on the first page.

LoL Instant reflex pulling the gunnie triggy is called trigger happy along with those who like to shoot on sight. Well, whatever it is called, that saved our asses. :) Also, thanks for the link you gave me about what Rocket will do with Day Z in the future. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-16-will-bohemia-help-dean-rocket-hall-build-a-standalone-dayz-game-or-not Nice info. :D

yeah best if you two team up first ^^ then my team and i will make our way down south and if all goes well team up with you

and to communicate either mumble or use in game group voice chat (Caps lock)

Sorry 'bout this. I forgot. Don't ever use in-game chat cause anyone can know that you're present near them thus making banditry much easier. I think mumble would be a great way to voice communicate in the game. Will it cost bucks to host a chatting server? Or free? If it's pay to host, better to use Steam's group voice chat feature. It's quite good and easy to use.

Using Tapatalk, can't edit. D*mn. Need this fixed for Tapatalk users.

Just want to let you know that clothing are back in the upcoming 1.7.2.4! Nice! Ghillie suit, here I come! :D

Sorry 'bout this. I forgot. Don't ever use in-game chat cause anyone can know that you're present near them thus making banditry much easier. I think mumble would be a great way to voice communicate in the game. Will it cost bucks to host a chatting server? Or free? If it's pay to host, better to use Steam's group voice chat feature. It's quite good and easy to use.

well i meant not chatting in game all the time =P just if you see another group of 3 survivors together, hide, and shout out to determine if its a friendly group, the chances are that they wouldve spotted you already too.

and hopefully rocket works on triangulation of sound....because right now its really hard to tell where sound from a player/zed is coming from, also if a zed is aggro'd or not by sound XD

well i meant not chatting in game all the time =P just if you see another group of 3 survivors together, hide, and shout out to determine if its a friendly group, the chances are that they wouldve spotted you already too.

and hopefully rocket works on triangulation of sound....because right now its really hard to tell where sound from a player/zed is coming from, also if a zed is aggro'd or not by sound XD

As far as I know, when someone goes unconscious, he won't be able to direct chat nor voice comm to tell the incoming hostiles.

And, yea. Need that sound things got sorted out. I've been a bit crazy for mistakingly hearing zombies talking to each other. o.O

So, I was about to leave for north or at least away from the hot zone after going to a supermarket and I see someone who i met before since he did through direct comm saying friendly and all that then and now. He didn't attack me then so I thought he wouldn't now. I was wrong though, first thing he did was shoot me down when I turned my back.

There goes all the supplies I collected yesterday in the dark :(

So, I was about to leave for north or at least away from the hot zone after going to a supermarket and I see someone who i met before since he did through direct comm saying friendly and all that then and now. He didn't attack me then so I thought he wouldn't now. I was wrong though, first thing he did was shoot me down when I turned my back.

sucks, maybe he just didnt remember you? I used to get shot ALL the time XD until i started using voice chat to say "FRIENDLY! DONT SHOOT" lol and ive met a lot of mostly nice koreans haha =P one guy even gave me a blood transfusion and food =P

There goes all the supplies I collected yesterday in the dark

That's why I stated in my guide for Renegade that he shouldn't trust anybody he doesn't know well. I've experienced this before but I managed to kill the backstabber before he finished me off. Saying friendly and shooting in the back is a cheap and effective way for those who always trust the "Friendly" call. My first act when I hear "Friendly" call, I'll make him unconscious and leave him alone. I've avoided backstabbing up until now with that rule.

LoL Instant reflex pulling the gunnie triggy is called trigger happy along with those who like to shoot on sight. Well, whatever it is called, that saved our asses. :) Also, thanks for the link you gave me about what Rocket will do with Day Z in the future. http://www.eurogamer...ayz-game-or-not Nice info. :D

All in the name of another smooth loot run.

Using Tapatalk, can't edit. D*mn. Need this fixed for Tapatalk users.

Just want to let you know that clothing are back in the upcoming 1.7.2.4! Nice! Ghillie suit, here I come! :D

Oh really? I should check the update thread. :lol:

http://www.gamebreak...hall-interview/

Do check that out if you haven't, Rocket's got big plans for this game.

Nice one.

That's just too bad, just be more aware next time you meet a person.

Argh, dead again for the 5th time in the last 24 hours. Currently otw to the north

BTW PM me if anyone wants to catch up with me

Server SG00 Was just hacked, a lot of people died in the process, anyone on this thread a victim? server is shut down temporarily, until i go through the server logs and find out who it was and send the data to the dayz devs

If you were a victim, well, sorry =( even though hackers are out of our control, I've heard rocket is working on the issue though :)

and if it makes everyone feel any better, i was there to catch it in the act as soon as they were killed so.....the hackers never had the chance to loot the bodies ^^

you know....if that makes anyone feel better XD

Edited by Camper-joe

Hey guys! I am from india and playing on these servers since i started 3 days ago. Though usually can only play during night when not many are on. My in game name/steam is Problem?

Edited by thegr8anand

Bro, im in ... It's been awhile since the last time i play dayz, cause it's dead boring to play lonewolf. Has been searching for weeks for indonesian player to team up.

add my steam id : grz09