Legacy (DayZ)

DayZ Unofficial 500 Slot Public Teamspeak!

2s0lqbp.png

Announcements

-----------------------------

Recruiting TS Staff

-----------------------------

In order to increase server security we will soon be hiring more staff in different timezones.

If you live in America and European areas you have a higher chance of being selected at this point in time.

Applications will take place on our forum and will be studied carefully by our board of staff.

Check this thread and our forums regularly to keep posted on our latest news.

SERVER DETAILS

Our Teamspeak Channel is Public, our goal is to support the DayZ community and through it, the DayZ team.

IP: TS.KGServers.com OR 50.194.78.35

Port: 9987

Slots: 500 (will be increased as needed)

Uptime: 24/7 (upgrades of server will be announced atleast one day prior)

Bandwidth allocated: Unlimited

RULES

• No Hacking
  • Do Not Disrespect other players
  • Always Listen to Administration
  • No Channel Spamming
  • No Discrimination
  • Use common sense
  • Dont be afraid to "make a complaint" Administration is here to help YOU

Creating your own channel/s

Groups and users are able to create their own temp/semi-perm channels at the bottom of the teamspeak under the "Create Your Own" title.Channel Groups- Channel Owner- Channel Moderator- Channel Member- Channel Guest If you Need a Clan channel made Please contact an admin in one of the channels.

Please support us by telling your friends

IP: TS.KGServers.com

Support

Email support at ben@baxinc.com

Note: Although our server is not hosted in Australia,Our Admin Team is based here, please take this into consideration timewise.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 6

I have grouped up with several people on the DayZ server. Idk about this one, but there is a 500 person one on the TS3 Server list... and I frequent that one when I play. Pretty nice.

right on, thank you. im installing ts right now. im looking for people to help me learn the game a bit, or at least people to play with.

right on' date=' thank you. im installing ts right now. im looking for people to help me learn the game a bit, or at least people to play with.

[/quote']

You have come to the right place. :)

Pretty cool. Seems odd that the majority of people on the server seem to be Australian and the server isn't hosted locally, though. Fifteen Australians online right now, two Brits, two Swedes, and two Americans.

I'm aware this could just be due to the time right now.

A lot of my friends are Australian and they bring their friends who bring their friends and so on. :)

• Like 1

so devs toke out coms in game because?

Because Direct comm is awesome. It brings a new interesting experience to DayZ that I actually enjoy more then anything, I've had multiple occasions where I had to use direct comm to either save my own life or to ensure someone else I am still friendly.

Hello, I'm Mr_B3n Teamspeak Server Owner. I started plans to host this teamspeak server for few reasons. 1 - I love to meet new people and have a chat. 2 - Games are meant to be played as a team not solo.

Be Friendly you all can make a Semi Perm sub channel at the bottom of the teamspeak. That is to reduce channel spam.

Also the main reason that the teamspeak has majority of Australians that is because I own a hosting company and I host majority of my servers in America in one of my friends data centre. Which makes our server cost effective.

Please feel free to drop me an email at Ben@baxinc.com . If you wish to speak to me either on teamspeak or via a phone just leave your name and either phone number or TS Name.

NOTE: Server IP will be changing sometime today please use 50.194.78.35 when server IP changes. The DNS will take 1-24 hours to update

Thanks

Mr_B3n

DNS has been updated... All ready to go... DNS:: ts.kgservers.com

So far I've just been jumping on and creating my own sub-channels named after whatever server I'm playing on. Seems to be a good system to use, although I'm fairly certain one guy my friend and I met up with in this way shot my friend in the face while he was AFK and blamed it on a sniper.

Nothing to do with the server, that's just the way o' the game. My friend was silly for trusting a random so much. :D

Quack, so far the sticky is staying since no one has a problem with it. Please remember that there is no official Teamspeak, but just a very well known and recommended teamspeak server that anyone is free to use. While well maintained, proper staff and 500 slots to support... The idea can go very far.

Hey mate, how exactly do we go about getting a permanent channel in your teamspeak server, i hopped on and checked it out and it seems pretty good, i know you said we have to contact an admin, but what exactly do we have to do? just contact them and tell them we want a permanent channel and we will get 1 or what? im thinking of bringing my aussie dayz team over to this teamspeak if we can get a permanent channel that is, every other teamspeak deletes our channel so yea we want a permanent 1.

Also what are some of the admin names.