Legacy (DayZ)

DayZ Unofficial 500 Slot Public Teamspeak!

Hello Siggy,

Just a note for you have 2 options. Option 1 is you can attempt to achieve the status of an Official Clan Channel of our Teamspeak Server. Below is quoted from our teamspeak from our Clan Channels. Or your second Option is to donate.

Steps to Qualify for an Offical Clan Channel

1 - Create an Active Clan Channel in "Create Your Own" section (set as Semi Perm)

2 - Be Active

3 - Administration team will decide when your clan is active enough to achieve a free perm channel in Clan section.

You get the following with a Clan Channel:

1 Perm Channel

1 Hosted Website / Forum

10 Channel Admin Staff

All of our staff have Red Icons beside their names from moderators to myself.

Regards

Mr_B3n

Teamspeak Owner

• Like 2

Hello,

If you need a future host for this or another voice server (other software) feel free to message me : )

Duh, Mumble is way better in terms of audio quality and latency. And it's open source / free.

Edited by Rolle

Hello,

i have a Teamspeak Server for the German users... :)

[Do not cross-advertise in other people's thread - Ubi]

Edited by UbiquitousBadGuy

Gee, thanks for completely ignoring me.

No, I'm not offended. You just ripped me off, that's all.

(Hint: That might have been sarcasm.)

Do not cross-advertise in other people's thread - Ubi]

All welcome who use the teamspeak. Please if you think there is any room for improvement please just say

Hello,

i have a Teamspeak Server for the German users... :)

Gee, thanks for completely ignoring me.

No, I'm not offended. You just ripped me off, that's all.

(Hint: That might have been sarcasm.)

Both of your servers are for the same thing. Feel free to jump onto our server.... If you need help with anything on your servers please let us know.... I'd be glad to help fellow server hosters.

Guys, if you want people to come over to your TS server you've setup, update your thread so people can see it. Or advertise it in your signature. Please don't jump on someone else's thread to promote your own. That's just bad forum-etiquette.

• Like 1

Commendable idea for public TS server.

Really hope people take full advantage of this and start playing as a team.

Just a note... We will be hiring more staff in different timezomes shortly... Will post on our teamspeak and applications will take place on our forums.

If you live in the American and Europian areas you have a higher chance of being selected at this point.

www.forum.khaosgaming,net

Guys, if you want people to come over to your TS server you've setup, update your thread so people can see it. Or advertise it in your signature. Please don't jump on someone else's thread to promote your own. That's just bad forum-etiquette.

Thanks for the message. :)

Duh, Mumble is way better in terms of audio quality and latency. And it's open source / free.

Are you stating that Teamspeak 3 isn't free, nor has good quality?

Mumble isn't free it is as expensive as teamspeak because it costs to host servers.

This is a good idea! i think it will put people together and have some awesome playtime together!

This is a good idea! i think it will put people together and have some awesome playtime together!

thank you for the feed back.. We love hearing back from users

Server has HORRIBLE latancy problems. Not coming from just me but from everyone I have talked to. Over 1000 ping for all of us.

Tried it, and wow.... way too much latency for us. Los Angeles and Sacramento is where we live...

There is recent latency issues at the moment, it is not due to the server itself but of unknown reasons. Normally I get a whopping 30ms. We will let the data center know ASAP.

Problem is being investigated now. server shows no problems of performance problems. Will update as soon as I get the report back.

Recommended, the Admins are a bunch of good people, always giving you updates on whats happening with the TS Server as well

Please do not hold tonights latency problems (which are now fixed) against the server.

We have fallen victim to a suspected DDOS attack

Hey mate, just wondering why i always get errors trying to create a channel, it never seems to let me make 1

Are you stating that Teamspeak 3 isn't free, nor has good quality?

TeamSpeak is free up to 500 slots, but you still have to obtain the non-profit licence which is a hassle. Mumble has no restrictions, no licenses - it's open source.

TeamSpeak3 is a huge improvement to TeamSpeak2, but it's still not at the same level of latency and quality of Mumble. Although they seem to use the same codec - Speex - the TS3 doesn't sound as good. Compare here:

I like the administration interface of TS3 though. It is much more easier to administer and manage :)

Uhhh.. stupid quick question, how do you get registered account? Do you have to contact someone to get it, if so who?