pepperkorn@gmail.com

DayZ Server Suite Alpha 1.0.3

Download for 1.0.2 in second post.

Current features of the Dedicated version:

-RPT Scanning

-BEC integration

-Chat commands like !me [slaps you haha] !hack [player: reason] etc..

-Server setup (in progress)

-BEC Setup (in progress)

Current features of the FTP vesrion:

-update/rework in progress

I'll be gone the next few days due to a wedding, an update will be posted when I return

Edited by peperonikiller
  • Like 48

Changelog:

Alpha 1.0.2

-Remember to configure all your settings correctly, and if you use BEC, my EXE needs to be in the same folder as BEC.ece

-I've temporarily packaged BEC along with this install with default settings so you'll have to configure them manually until I finish my settings system.

-You can now "READ" the schedule system for BEC

-tweaked chat commands, should be a bit more stable and such.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m38kog73sqka8pv

Alpha 1.0.1

-Added chat commands, improved stability of servers with differect CFG paths.

-Starting to implement automatic updates.

Alpha 0.0.1

-Initial public test build

Edited by peperonikiller

Looking forward to this, will keep my eye on this thread!

Due to some setbacks with my current provider, I've suspended my service with them. I won't be able to make much progress while I look for a new host so if anyone has a spare server or could lend me access to theirs to test my progress I'd be grateful. Also anyone willing to let me would get access to the program of course :P

Edited by peperonikiller
  • Like 2

I'm interested in your progress as well. BEANS FOR YOU!

• Like 1

Nice!

prediction of when we can download?

I'll probably have a limited test version up within a week or two. I'm adding the code now for people to use there FTP/Local info and removing my hard coded settings I used for my server.

I like the idea ive been on many servers trying to shoot someone and all of a sudden bam it restarts no warning. Its a very good idea and hope people start using it.

Added ability to search for hive updates on players in the item log. I'll be working on a clean list view of players and their current items, with a warning on items detected that aren't in DayZ.

PWuke.png

Edited by peperonikiller
  • Like 1

Any plans to release the source for this? I'd love to be able to look and see what you've done and possibly build upon it.

Depending on what comes of the program full circle will be the deciding factor.. for example if I just don't have enough time to keep working on this or keep it updated I will place it up on Github. However if I find the time to keep active on this project and improve on it I'll probably hold back on releasing the source for a while..

Although there is a high chance that eventually I'll release the source.

Wow... your skills are impressive! This is exactly what we need as server admins!

Honestly, you are awesome ^^

Cant wait for the programm.

Obviously I'm still working on this feature and I might remove the coords section as it might give admins an unfair advantage as to where the players are located on his server, but here's some more progress:

lQdOj.png

For me the location thing is not the most important part in your program. My focus would be to see if the player owns items not from DayZ, the Server restart warning and the statistics tab. Sounds awesome.

Edited by Unheil

For me the location thing is not the most important part in your program. My focus would be to see if the player owns items not from DayZ, the Server restart warning and the statistics tab. Sounds awesome.

Right, I was merely refreshing myself with regex and pulling string sections out of the selected line.

For example a Hive update line looks as follows:

1:10:18 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:201:15059175:[191,[6338.89,7894.65,0.00192261]]:[]:[]:[false,false,false,false,false,false,true,8647.25,[],[0.289488,0],0,[1621.31,684.199]]:false:false:0:0:1:0:["DMR","amovppnemstpsraswrfldnon",37]:0:0::0:" / 15059175"

I'll be needing to seperate out a lot of that and so far I've decided to use Regex. It was simple for me to start with pulling out the coords. I'll work my way up to the item list later. :D

Edited by peperonikiller

I PM'd you with some of the (probably overly complex) regex I use to parse my RPT file when looking for cheating players on my server.

That should save me a lot of time, I greatly appreciate you sending me that. :D

Here's a very limited release with working scripts.log scanning. It's pretty rudimentary at the moment but it'll be worked on next.

What it's doing so far.

1. Renames scripts.log so initial scan doesn't take forever (I had a 4Gb log file initially that i did not want to scan)

2. waits for interval to tick (during this time a new scripts.log is generated by your server, I did this so it doesn't have to scan 100Mb+ log files)

3. On interval tick it will scan the log file for any .sqf and also any string you choose (currently can't change this until I implement it, but you'll be able to add an infinite number of strings to search)

4. resets interval.

If you're running this locally you can set the interval to any time you want, however FTP users should set it to around 10 minutes depending on your download speeds and depending on what your scripts.txt is set to log.

Note: This is just a basic bare-bones version of how I want it to be so please don't get nit picky on it just yet. I've been working on getting all of the tools working in basic form before I fine tune them.

You'll find it will crash as I have not implemented error handling yet and it will probably leave some residual temp files, it's perfectly fine to delete those temp files.

Please reply with legit bugs such as connection errors etc..

Note: Start RPT/Load Players/and Chat Log only work in local mode. FTP users will get errors.

Download:

http://www.mediafire...sd1rbe4u407ns5v

Edited by peperonikiller
  • Like 1