Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Im heading to Prigorodky right now. Meet me just north of it by the water, Il pm u the server

sry i missed you... im in a remotely safe place. PM me server anytime... ill be waiting.

I still need this is anyone can help.

Edited by Xaian

I'll be making a trek from Cherno to zelenogorsk in the west. If anyone along that route needs aid, PM me and be willing to hop to my server please.

• Like 1

Broken leg in Rog Por.

Could use an assist. Have a few thing that you might be interested in, in return for the favor.

Stuck on the road between Komarovo and Balota. I saw another survivor and I tried to valiantly save him from a horde that was chasing him. Unfortunately, he died, and now I'm stuck in the middle on nowhere with a broken leg and 5000 blood.

I'm in the southwest area of the US.

Patient taken care of.

Also want to thank paradox(a close friend) for providing support.

Edited by sarge888
  • Like 1

Yep we got your back! I usually provide the auto fire support in case someone attacks sarge. anywho good luck!

on top of elektro hospital with 3000 blood. would appreciate some help. i have bloodbags to use but i assume you guys take care of the meds part.

You can raid my teams camp Mr. xSoloh and Mr. Honerdo. You can kill a few members of the team, but it wont stop us from doing our Medic Duty and coming in with a 1 man team and executing you; as you are well aware of, eh?

Business as usual - resuming all RMAs and if you have been waiting, please PM me.

I need a transfusion near Berezino. PM if you can help me and thanks in advance.

Jim Bridger, the famous mountain man of the old west, was once telling a long story that involved him being surrounded by 20 some odd Sioux warriors all out for his blood. As he spun his fantastic tale it got grimmer and grimmer for Jim and his audience was spellbound. Finally he got to the climax where he was in a hopeless spot with nothing to help him. His audience waited breathlessly for the outcome and finally burst out, "What happened then Jim?"

"Well boys ... they kilt me."[...]

You're not the only casualty today.

"His name was Lynx, it appears he died from a gunshot wound to the head", after 26 days of service...

• Like 5

im in a really bad spot... fortunately no bandits but i need a transfusion really badly. is it possible i can be saved!? im at nw air field

Edited by hopelless

Medical help still available, current location NW Airfield, PM me if you need help. We are on low pop server.

Need morphine, am currently on top of Klen, the mountain directly south of Krashnostab. Any medics close by? Assistance would be greatly appreciated. I normally wouldn't ask but I am sick of crawling dammit.

To all the people posting from NWAF or some other high risk area... use a map and crawl for like 10... 20 minutes if you have to and get to a somewhat reasonable location. Unless you're fainting then... well... do it anyway it'll be fun. Let that adrenaline flow.

Edit: Crawled to krashnostav supermarket to scavenge for morphine, found a motorcycle nearby that I had died while getting off of under a tree limb and snapped my neck a few days ago. Had driven from NWAF to find a "safe" place sure to have food as I was about to die from starvation (had been in the red as I arrived at NWAF and literally scoured the entire base without finding any food). Note this if you are one who thinks that needing water/food can't be valid medical concerns.

anyway there was a damn morphine syringe in the sucker. :D

Anyway I'll also be in the northeast hanging out... after I make a hospital run (anyone wanna make one together?) I'll be in a position to help any injured; even relatively far away people.

Edited by ladleoffilth

Hey gang, Shout out to any Aussie or NZ medics floating around Green Mountain for morphine. Got legs broken and wasted all my clips holding back zeds when investigating the area. Very quick respawn rate. So was taken by surprise when what I thought was a lot of Zeds was actually another wave coming through.

Needless to say I'm up the creek without a paddle (well no it's a communication tower actually) with my trusty hatchet of awesome.

Normally on around midnight AEST on any number of Aus or ANZ servers pending slots available. So if your about pop me a PM on here or steam (same steam name, also found in the Aus steam DayZ group).

Also happy to team up with who ever helps to run a medic resupply mission or two.

You're not the only casualty today.

"His name was Lynx, it appears he died from a gunshot wound to the head", after 26 days of service...

It's just a game of course but still ... tough racket we're in sometimes, huh?

But your character died doing the right thing, far better than some clown chuckling over his loot ... but really with nothing to show for it.

Joe

oh gosh you guys are awesome! totally saved me and pretty fast response! thanks Duny and others :D

• Like 1

If anyone has their own medical equipment and needs help at NW Airfield, I'm willing to help and scavenge for some if needbe.

I'll be making a trek from Cherno to zelenogorsk in the west. If anyone along that route needs aid, PM me and be willing to hop to my server please.

thx for the help... sry I bled out on ur shoes... SOO close lol.

• Like 1

I would like to be added to the white list. I usually operate between the starting areas (Cherno/Electro) and the areas in between the NW airfield. Though I tend to go all over the map.

Steam: Raptur Jesus

Same as my in game name and anything else really.

I would like to be added to the white list. I usually operate between the starting areas (Cherno/Electro) and the areas in between the NW airfield. Though I tend to go all over the map.

Steam: Raptur Jesus

Same as my in game name and anything else really.

Check the OP on this thread ... you'll find full instructions there.

Joe

Duny and DemonofCherno just helped me out in the southern barracks of the NW airfield. My legs were broken and I couldn't move over the bench. They patched me up with morphine and a blood bag, and then we looked for weapons. Thanks again guys, you really saved my ass.

Kudos to you and all other medics.

• Like 1

thx for the help... sry I bled out on ur shoes... SOO close lol.

I'll just get some new shoes from a zombie. And Sorry it didn't work out.

Duny and DemonofCherno just helped me out in the southern barracks of the NW airfield. My legs were broken and I couldn't move over the bench. They patched me up with morphine and a blood bag, and then we looked for weapons. Thanks again guys, you really saved my ass.

Kudos to you and all other medics.

Hey, that was a GG for me as well, thanks guys! :lol:

I'll be available in the generic southwestern region for aid, though I like to avoid the urban and popular areas. I'll be on in a bit after I apply some medication to my feet. Planter's wart XD could use a medic for this too