Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey guys. Let me know if you need assistance. I will do my best to meet you somewhere and cure what ails ya!

Steam name: RX3 (or 'dhrx3' if you can't find me)

pzrapnbeast, Dr. Feckless helped me to get blood transfusion, Thank you very much!

Hey guys, all i can say is this.

I've read so many posts about people trying to be friendly, pretending to be friendly, wanting to be bodyguards and everything.

The setup you guys have is very admirable, and it would be an honor to come across you.

We have a group of 4people, we are scandinavians, mainly from Norway.

But we hang out on US 3-4, and Chicago 30..

Is there any chance to have a medic come over to us for a brief switcharoo?

Evenso, if the virginia server is stable ping wise, maybe we could tag along with you as backup bodyguards, the group is clean, but we had a run in with 2 people yesterday that was headed towards us, armed to their teeth with snipers, and we had no choice but to give them the black and red screen..

Not because we wanted to, but because they posed a threat, comming towards us on a motorcycle..

We are currently north east, headed towards Berenzino..

If any of you would like to tag along, we use skype as communication, and we are very organised as a group..

We have not put up a camp yet, but are looking for a safe place to reside.

If you are interrested, then feel free to add me on steam: Svimle511

And again, proud of the work you do :)

-Z

Hey guys' date=' all i can say is this.

I've read so many posts about people trying to be friendly, pretending to be friendly, wanting to be bodyguards and everything.

The setup you guys have is very admirable, and it would be an honor to come across you.

We have a group of 4people, we are scandinavians, mainly from Norway.

But we hang out on US 3-4, and Chicago 30..

Is there any chance to have a medic come over to us for a brief switcharoo?

Evenso, if the virginia server is stable ping wise, maybe we could tag along with you as backup bodyguards, the group is clean, but we had a run in with 2 people yesterday that was headed towards us, armed to their teeth with snipers, and we had no choice but to give them the black and red screen..

Not because we wanted to, but because they posed a threat, comming towards us on a motorcycle..

We are currently north east, headed towards Berenzino..

If any of you would like to tag along, we use skype as communication, and we are very organised as a group..

We have not put up a camp yet, but are looking for a safe place to reside.

If you are interrested, then feel free to add me on steam: Svimle511

And again, proud of the work you do :)

-Z

[/quote']

We don't normally take on bodyguards since we've never needed to, but if you ever need medical attention just add us on steam and we'll do our best to help you.

I wanted to do something like this, but with a little squad instead of just me and just in Cherno, but the bandits are the rock in my shoes :P

I wanted to do something like this' date=' but with a little squad instead of just me and just in Cherno, but the bandits are the rock in my shoes :P

[/quote']

Leave Cherno.

I wanted to do something like this' date=' but with a little squad instead of just me and just in Cherno, but the bandits are the rock in my shoes :P

[/quote']

Leave Cherno.

nope, cause cherno is the place where everyone needs help

@pzrapnbeast

Well, that is entierly up to you folks, but i have read that our known doctor here has been killed a fair few times by bandits, loosing stuff and so on and so fourth.

With bodyguards you wuld spend less time running arround trying to get supplies and more time helping people, which is what Surviving is about in this game is it not?

But yes, we do need some help, with atleast 2 bloodbags, if you have that to spare.

I will add you on steam when i get home, and we can see from there my friend :)

Take care, and try not to let the bandits get the best of you lot!

-Z

First off isn't it true Dr. Wasteland, YOU ARE NOT A REAL DOCTOR!!?? >.<

I find that is is really cool what you are doing but I think people would go out of there way to kill you.

Keep up the good work, keep your head down.

We have never been betrayed and we even used to help people with bandit skins.

[/quote']

Leave Cherno.

Because they haven't left.

@pzrapnbeast

Well' date=' that is entierly up to you folks, but i have read that our known doctor here has been killed a fair few times by bandits, loosing stuff and so on and so fourth.

With bodyguards you wuld spend less time running arround trying to get supplies and more time helping people, which is what Surviving is about in this game is it not?

But yes, we do need some help, with atleast 2 bloodbags, if you have that to spare.

I will add you on steam when i get home, and we can see from there my friend :)

Take care, and try not to let the bandits get the best of you lot!

-Z

[/quote']

I feel I should clarify, I do die often, but I have yet to be betrayed by a patient. I would definitely die less if I didn't move around so much, but most of the time I have to cross the map to get to a patient. When I do die, it's stupidity on my part, not my patients.

First off isn't it true Dr. Wasteland' date=' YOU ARE NOT A REAL DOCTOR!!?? >.<

I find that is is really cool what you are doing but I think people would go out of there way to kill you.

Keep up the good work, keep your head down.

[/quote']

Not a real Doctor, no, just trying to move the community in a different direction.

[/quote']

I'm with pzrapnbeast here, when I do have patients in Cherno, I usually ask them to leave, if they can.

Im looking for a doctor to bring us a blood bag. My friend was nearly killed and his blood was pretty low. Hes got up to about 8K blood now but we could really use some blood bags and maybe a little morphine since he had to use his.

If there are any interested medics request Jolmer7 on steam and well hook up somewhere. Id appreciate it. Thanks!

I need a blood pack insanely bad, I am currently alive at 20.0005 blood and pass out constantly. I will gladly join your server whenever you are on, please help!

please i need help i was closing a door and i think it hit me. i lost almost all my blood and i have a broken bone i took morphine and eat something but my blood is at 4k im in kamyshovo. tell me who to add or what to do

I'd like to thank Stew who saved me from certain death :D!!!

I need a Blood transfusion and Morphine at the NWAF on Dallas 22 if anyone would like to help me out.

Edit:

NVM, some sweet soul rescued me.

Stew?

My in game name is Stew. I never bothered changing it.

Stew?

My in game name is Stew. I never bothered changing it.

You want on the Trusted Medic's List? Which name would you like?

Killed my first bandit at the NW airfield by a chance of luck (he was on top of me right as I logged in, luckily he had a pistol drawn and I had a rifle), now am at 5k blood.

Is there any possible chance of assistance for a rookie?

thanks doctor for all the help!

I was chased out of town by a horde of zombies and trapped in a small room. Once I escaped, I had no ammo, meat, or allies. My blood is at 2k and I'm NOT BLEEDING. I need a transfusion as quick as you can bring it to me. My Steam username is fvdf, I have a map, and am ready to coordinate a meet-up.

Please note, Steam is giving me an error whenever I attempt to add you, Doctor.

My report was deleted so I'm posting again as kindly asked by Dr. Wasteland:

I was in bad shape and I needed help, serious help. Dr Wasteland managed to save my life according to his advertising; educated, professional and well prepared for the situation.

I am 100% satisfied by his services.

Thanks Dr. Wasteland!

We have never been betrayed and we even used to help people with bandit skins.

[/quote']

Leave Cherno.

because they are newbs :P

Because they haven't left.