Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I've tried taking on different roles like this playing DayZ to try and keep it fresh, I've tried to play water mule, car parts vendor and I've recently also played as a medic and it is fun! After reading this I think I'll spend my time in the Virginia server and try helping out too.

I'm one of Dr. Wasteland's bodyguards. He is the real deal and is willing to run completely across the map to help anyone. Right now we are trying to find a car/dirtbike/helo to make our jobs easier. If anyone is willing to help add me on steam. My name is the same as on here.

Around what time do you play each night' date=' Doc?

[/quote']

I live in the US on the West Coast and my prime gaming hours are between 2 PM and 2 AM.

Have you managed to find any antibiotics Dr. Wasteland?

Not. A. Single. One. And that's after two separate Hospital Raids.

I'm tearing my hair out cuz I've lost a few patients to exposure.

Raiko' date=' Swi1ch, and I are sick now too. :(

[/quote']

I'm gonna do some raids and try and find them. Evidently antibiotics only spawn in hospitals at a .22 rate.

Ugh.

With the new exposure and weather rates causing sickness so easily, I believe they need to up the spawn rate of antibiotics. Its crazy hard to find them, or atleast make them spawn at other places other than the hospitals. It seems all the bandits just hold the hospitals and leaving you no choice but to succomb to illness!

Dr. Wasteland, M.D. is legit, saw him helping people out in Dallas 18. He even refused the gift that the other guy was going to give him. I wish more people would do things like this, as it would definitely improve the average life expectancy in this game.

This sounds amazing!

My friends and I are actively trying to get a Huey, though we're very far off and still don't know quite what to do to set up a base camp and then gather all the parts, let alone find one.

If V18 is an inverse server, we'd love to share resources and maybe we could get a MediVac system going! Choppers are so quick, you could get anywhere really fast.

Seems legit.

I like how you're approaching the game, just shows how broad the concept is that virtually anyone could be anything and has their own unique role in the game.

Registered to the forum which I previously just read, just to show my admiration for this idea.

Actively risking one's "life" to help others is the true definition of a hero (even deserving a proper badass title, if you want, not a patronising carebear tag).

Cowards wanna go for easy pickings and snipe spawners for loot and call themselves badass, go right ahead, if you enjoy that kinda game, I can live with being killed every once in a while and you get your can of beans... But it's this sort of goal to the game - seek medical supplies, seek those in need of help, then try to make it there to help - that sounds like a proper challenge, difficult enough to pull off, shows balls too and earns you proper respect. And a can of beans as well.

My survivor's hat off to you Dr. Wasteland, count on my support whenever encountered (Trig or Trig[MGA] in game).

Now to take RP a step further, anyone wanna set up a medical insurance operation, you know, everyone contributes beans and soda into the insurance fund and we pay doctors fees from this? ;)

• Like 1

I will confirm that Wasteland is awesome. I didn't actually see him during my operation, but he did send others.

Thanks again Raiko and pzrapnbeast.

And then we got attacked. And we killed them.

I will confirm that Wasteland is awesome. I didn't actually see him during my operation' date=' but he did send others.

[/quote']

I knew we spent too long killing cows.

It's always fun when people we help decide to roll with us and even assist against raiders. Good running with ya, Foggy.

I will confirm that Wasteland is awesome. I didn't actually see him during my operation' date=' but he did send others.

[/quote']

I knew we spent too long killing cows.

It's always fun when people we help decide to roll with us and even assist against raiders. Good running with ya, Foggy.

I'm still sad about my M4A3 but well Chernarus is a cruel mistress.

Out to hunt a new one as well as some NV.

I just had the saddest moment.

My friend Raiko was shot in Pusta, and I was in Prig, so we go to meet on the dirt path between the two towns, and I manage to get to him right as he's bleeding out. I realize I have no bandages, so I start a transfusion, hoping to get him healthy enough to make it to a structure. He's counting his blood for me on mumble, and just as the transfusion finishes, he dies. It was so close that he actually was still standing.

Can't save them all, but why did my friend have to die in my arms?

• Like 1

We had a blast last night with Foggy and the others. We're getting a pretty big group going here.

That is just pure awesome. I had been toying with the idea in my head for a few days, but didn't have the stones just to start doing it. My hat is off to you sir, and your band of bodyguards. I like playing the VA servers so I will keep an eye out for you guys, would love to run with that pack.

my in game name is Bin Laggin

We're actually in the process of looking for a new home base server since the Virginia ones have been a bit sketchy lately.

Ahh, okay. I had a great session on VA22 last night, no hiccups. Please post your group's new home once you find one.

This man is the incarnation of life-saver. I was stuck inside a barn, just above 3000 blood.

Broken bone, shaking, Cold, dying.

He got to me, put a fire for me, and even hunted me some meat because I wasn't able to see. Saved my 4-day life. And I thank thee, Wasteland.

Saw the Doc a day ago, was trying to meet up with some Chepipi guy, Doc had broken his legs and didn't have anymore morphine. On Dallas 11 I believe. Apparently he used his last morphine on someone else then of course, not too long after breaks a leg.