Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey guys awesome work you medic's are doing, so much so it has inspired me to put down my guns and commit myself to aiding others also.

I am currently located in and around the Cherno church and my IGN is Nato_The_Wanderer, I play unarmed and only carry blood bags and medical supplies which are freely available to anyone!

I play on the following servers Dallas FRA, ANZ1, 2 and 4, and sometimes US 25, you'll know I'm in town cause I'll be spamming chat.

If all goes well (enough) I'll put my steam name here and start making some out calls too.

See you in game

Nato_The_Wanderer

Hey guys awesome work you medic's are doing' date=' so much so it has inspired me to put down my guns and commit myself to aiding others also.

I am currently located in and around the Cherno church and my IGN is Nato_The_Wanderer, I play unarmed and only carry blood bags and medical supplies which are freely available to anyone!

I play on the following servers Dallas FRA, ANZ1, 2 and 4, and sometimes US 25, you'll know I'm in town cause I'll be spamming chat.

If all goes well (enough) I'll put my steam name here and start making some out calls too.

See you in game

Nato_The_Wanderer

[/quote']

Can't say I advise going unarmed, but it's an idea I guess.

Get one of your patients to post here and I'll add you to the White list. Also, I tried spamming chat in the early days, and I don't think it works. Just get your patients off this forum post, or, later on, when they friend you.

Hey guys awesome work you medic's are doing' date=' so much so it has inspired me to put down my guns and commit myself to aiding others also.

See you in game

Nato_The_Wanderer

[/quote']

Can't say I advise going unarmed, but it's an idea I guess.

Get one of your patients to post here and I'll add you to the White list. Also, I tried spamming chat in the early days, and I don't think it works. Just get your patients off this forum post, or, later on, when they friend you.

It'll work if he's in cherno. Thing is, he'll be killed.

I have been playing Dayz for about a week now and have already lost count of the times I would have loved to have a medic on speed dial, I would add you guys so I can message you when I'm in need of help but I do not use steam so is there any other way to contact you like Skype or TS?

I have been playing Dayz for about a week now and have already lost count of the times I would have loved to have a medic on speed dial' date=' I would add you guys so I can message you when I'm in need of help but I do not use steam so is there any other way to contact you like Skype or TS?

[/quote']

Best way to contact us is on steam. You can download it for free or you can always pm us on the forums, but that will not give you a speedy response.

Best way to contact us is on steam. You can download it for free or you can always pm us on the forums' date=' but that will not give you a speedy response.

[/quote']

Yeah that's why I was wondering about other forms of contact because I didn't expect a quick response from the forum, I will get Steam though because it seems that most of the DayZ community use it for external messaging. I hope I don't have to contact you soon Dr!

Could use a transfusion, I can supply blood bags. Steam name is Spark

please i need help. i couldnt find dr wastelands steam name. please.

THANK YOU PZRAPNABEAST

altruistic maniac.

Could use a transfusion' date=' I can supply blood bags. Steam name is Spark

[/quote']

You got offline about 10 minutes too soon.

Can anyone help me? I am bleeding and passed out due to a glitch of some sort. If anyone can help me, please let me know. I can provide payment if you want.

Need anti-biotics desperately, I know they are super rare, only had them twice but not when I need them (i.e. now) so I would offer some form of return in-game if need be, much appreciated on any response, I know this is a big request. In game name is the same as my profle name here. Sent friend request to Dr., but if any other medics can help PM me or hit me up on steam, same username TheTuss, my picture profile has a disturbing pic of someones face, thanks in advance, like the Dr. service and enjoy reading some of the encounters postsed here.

If someone could help me out with some blood. I am in pretty bad shape and need some help.

edit: I took a risk and went out looking for matches while collapsing every few minutes... all good now.

btw sorry to add, but wanted any medic to know I can send the person back with a shit ton of medical supplies as well to help the cause if anyone can help me with the ever elusive anti-biotics. I won't be surprised if no one could help but thought I'd try at the very least, good luck to all the medics out there in your endeavors.

No longer need med-assistance, the pzrapnbeast came through. Wish I could tell some awesome tale of extraction but this was the smoothest dealing in Day Z i've encountered by far, the man drove to me and was there at the rendezvous before I was. Thanks for helping me save my 5+ day character, this service rocks.

I just encountered a surprisingly strong policeman Z who hit me and broke my leg. All I need is one morphine shot to stop falling, my blood level is OK though. Can a doc help me ?

Raiko and pzrapnbeast I added you on Steam.

Ok i have been knocked down and broken my leg, survived for 5 hours but in desperate need of help now. Tell me who to add and ill give you my co-ordanates! im at 3000 blood so need morphine and blood bags please

Need desperate help, I've added all the trusted guys on Steam but they are offline. I'm at 5k blood and broken leg in Balota Airfield.

Need desperate help' date=' I've added all the trusted guys on Steam but they are offline. I'm at 5k blood and broken leg in Balota Airfield.

[/quote']

Feck is near you but offline atm, best bet is pz if feck doesnt get to you in time.

Need desperate help' date=' I've added all the trusted guys on Steam but they are offline. I'm at 5k blood and broken leg in Balota Airfield.

[/quote']

Feck is near you but offline atm, best bet is pz if feck doesnt get to you in time.

pz said he doesn't go that far south. Do you know usually when Feck is on?

Any medic near elektro? need blood, and buying ammo if possible.

screen is black/white and very blurred. I am some place between elektro and pusta.