Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

[...]bleeding out near Bor and are in need of a bandage and a bloodtransfer.

I'm pretty close, but I don't know if I can help you. See below.

I need a medic for a blood transfusion, I have a blood bag, though.

I want to help you, just because of your avatar. But, we need to know where you are. Also, see below.

[...]if you could bring me 2 morphine and 2 blood bag i would take care of my friend when he gets on

im on top of the mountain west of sosnovka 017091

Could give you one blood bag and a lot of steaks (and the morphine of course), that should suffice.

But, right now I can only help people with DayZ 1.7.2.1. and maybe also latest beta, but i'm not sure about the latter.

Check my profile and poke me on steam if you're using that version as well.

I gotta say thanks alot to kalskirata and SoulShaper2 they saved my life came and injected me with some fresh blood and they even fed me and supplied me with matches i had a guile suit witch i gave to one of the medics in return for there brave venture to save my life again i say thanks a lot guys.

• Like 1

@Lynx,

Thanks man, I'm trying to add you on Steam but it can't seem to find you in the multitudes of people with any variant of the name Lynx. :P Add me, I'm Shock4ndAwe

@Lynx,

Thanks man, I'm trying to add you on Steam but it can't seem to find you in the multitudes of people with any variant of the name Lynx. :P Add me, I'm Shock4ndAwe

add r.3vo1v3.r on skype and il head down for you m8

Is anyone currently providing medical aide? I'm still in dire need of some morphine outside of Zelenogorsk. I can trade a map or a box of matches!

Is anyone currently providing medical aide? I'm still in dire need of some morphine outside of Zelenogorsk. I can trade a map or a box of matches!

I'm nearby, can help you out, but like Lynx said

"But, right now I can only help people with DayZ 1.7.2.1. and maybe also latest beta"

I have the most updated version via Sixupdater. Is that what you need? I'm not sure how regular patches and hotfixes work in this game tbh.

It looks like I have 1.7.2 :(. Can anyone with current patches help me out?

im running 1.7.2 location and needs?

OUstide of zelenogorsk, All I need is one morphine injector. I'll pm you and we can set up a safe location for me to crawl too :P

I would like to thank Dr. Wasteland, for being very helpful and polite, He is definitely a fantastic guy.

-Kaiser

i just wanted to say thanks a lot to lynx he is a great medic you can trust him!

thanks a lot dude you saved my life =p

Blood Transfusion (have bag) [L] NW of Cherno (057,123 Hilltop with Power Substation)

Steam player, have Ventrilo/TS/Mumble.

Up on the hill NW of Cherno just up the road from a farm/residential spawn at a power substation (two sets of powerlines converge). In a field/treeline to the east of the substation (which is a zombie spawn).

Have bloodbag, etc just need someone to perform.

Will be online approx 8:30pm EDT. (-5 GMT)

Thanks!

I'm in need of Morphine and a blood tranfusion, I'm near Grishino.

Contact me on steam: iBoaz

Hello Medical Team, I am in need of Assistance Dearly. Low blood level with the threat of STARVATION are my primary issues.

I am north of the southern Military base. Please, and please do. Help me.

My steam ID is: owatch (The same logo is next to my name as is the one next to my username here on this website)

I really need help. Please add me as a Friend on Steam.

(By the way, I carry a bloodbag, so if necessary that can be used for the blood transfusion) What I do not have is food.

Edited by Shard

Blood Transfusion (have bag) [L] NW of Cherno (057,123 Hilltop with Power Substation)

Steam player, have Ventrilo/TS/Mumble.

Up on the hill NW of Cherno just up the road from a farm/residential spawn at a power substation (two sets of powerlines converge). In a field/treeline to the east of the substation (which is a zombie spawn).

Have bloodbag, etc just need someone to perform.

Will be online approx 8:30pm EDT. (-5 GMT)

Thanks!

if your on gmt-7 9ish im very near there. ill add you to steam in a sec

was headed out to zel and was waylaided last night

Shouting "dont shoot, friendly, wasteland medic unit" apparently dont do shit, died again to an american screaming at me down direct.....

Hello Medical Team, I am in need of Assistance Dearly. Low blood level with the threat of STARVATION are my primary issues.

I am north of the southern Military base. Please, and please do. Help me.

My steam ID is: owatch (The same logo is next to my name as is the one next to my username here on this website)

I really need help. Please add me as a Friend on Steam.

(By the way, I carry a bloodbag, so if necessary that can be used for the blood transfusion) What I do not have is food.

Shard i got another patient near you let me get kitted up again and then omw

Lynx and Trooper are top notch. Thanks again, guys. Sorry for the scare. :P

im in need of a blood transfusion(i have 2 bloodbags) near stary(far away enough so no PvP problem) i can give quite alot in return but that can be negotiated if theres some1 that is willing to help me

Shouting "dont shoot, friendly, wasteland medic unit" apparently dont do shit, died again to an american screaming at me down direct.....

That sucks man... I tend to stay well away from everyone except friends... I'm even pretty cautious with patients ;)

@shock, np man, don't hesitate to ask for help here again :)

(and don't worry about the gunshot... I've done it many times haha)

------------

Could've helped quite a few more people today if not for the update/beta patch stuff :beans:

Edited by .Trooper.

That sucks man... I tend to stay well away from everyone except friends... I'm even pretty cautious with patients ;)

@shock, np man, don't hesitate to ask for help here again :)

(and don't worry about the gunshot... I've done it many times haha)

------------

Could've helped quite a few more people today if not for the update/beta patch stuff :beans:

i am to but this was unforseen :/ i had time to shoot but didnt and my mistake but oh well i helpd an absoloute newcomer today and let him tag along (he even started calling me doc!)

Even if we had our own distinctive skin at our disposal, we'd still getting shot at on a regular basis. Isn't that the third time your char died this week? Tip of my hat to your enthusiasm, though! Just 1 minute after the KIA message, this follows:

Shard i got another patient near you let me get kitted up again and then omw

SoulShaper2, I'm gonna recommend you for the bounce back medic of the year award!

Edited by Lynx

If anyone is on and can help, I'd appreciate it. I have an extra AK-74 in my bag you can have, with 3 mags.

I have a broken bone and about 8.3k blood. So a blood bag is appreciated but not needed. Morphine is what I'd really like :D

Steam name is Barronism, I'm in the long animal barn near Mogilevka.