Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Yes I do have steam add me my name is [Haps] Willem. add me ill join the server you tell me. I think I picked up some antibiotics at the Cherno hospital you can have those if you help me;). Ill be back in 30 minutes, just add me on steam.

I require no payment, I only seek to help. I'm in position and ready to go when you get back.

In this game I have been shot at, hacked at, sniped at, blown up and eaten. Yet I have never come back from 500 blood units before.

MASSIVE THANKS TO STRAZYPLUS - Give this guy a job.

((Yes, this is a refference))

I'll be there shortly, but we'll use a different server as you are bandit chow now that you've revealed yourself. Do you have skype or steam?

Herrjon just helped me out at Cap Golova. He even gave me a bike! Just wanted to tell everyone that Herrjon is trustable and has a lot of patience because my internet failed to join a server for 15 minutes.

Von Grimm reportingfor duty! Currently East of Stary, heading to the South East to give Guetapens a transfusion. See contact details below or PM me for help.

Grimm

need morphine in grid 080060, I'm stuck up here with broken bones and I dont have anything to kill myself with please come help! Skype : beastrid3r

Im to the nort of Cherno. I was greedy after finding a gilie suit. So now im low on blood and realy need help. I have a gilie and dont realy want to die. Please help.

Exstaz - add me on steam and i'll try and get to you.

I only have skype. Il PM you my nick

Exstaz - add me on steam and i'll try and get to you.

I only have skype. Il pm you.

can you post the http:// link to your steam community profile, as exstaz1 find 2 profiles, both online over 140 days ago o.O

hello I am located near cherno and I can help with everything except infection I really want to be on this list so patients please pm me!

I tried to meet with him, but he crashed when logging into a server and got respawned at the coast somewhere. Sounds like he can't figure out where he is due to broken legs/unconsciousness.

hi, still requesting medical attention. down to about 1000 blood and no bandage. Im currently located in Stary Sabor

Medical assistance available now, location - Berezino. Please, read the info in my profile.

Medic crew online for the night. Contact me via skype, steam(info in signature), or join the teamspeak and poke me.

anyone who can give alift to a fellow medic, died. and my body is up at Msta

I've been playing for a month and I'm interested in becoming a medic.