Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Can't get a break. Requesting assistance at Stary Sobor military outpost, northernmost large tent.

Blood: 319; Stable

Ailment: Critically low blood

Area: Threatening; wandering Zed

Contact through Steam: thearahwulf

requesting medical assistance in NW airfield, borken leg and lost blood. Any help greatly appreciated.

thanks to maximus coming to repair my leg and heal me rather quickly

operating near electro still, no place is too far.

hit me up on steam and i will get you sorted out, i travel on foot so it might be a bit but i will be there.

OGSweg thats my steam name hurry!

hey, im just on the out skirts of cherno and need a blood transfusion, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Steam: madison-derek

Help,

me and my friend are both down with broken bones and i am bleeding, no bandage and no morphine. Wouldn't normally ask but we are kind of far from anything to crawl. Add me on steam and msg me, i can give coordinates.

Steam id: BluSub6

We are above cherno and balota, not too far.

Edited by BluSub6

thanks to OGSweg i can now see clearly and am going back on my dayz adventure ! :D , ran 5k in under 10 mins :) super chill and nice :P he gave me a blood transfusion and is now on his way to help 2-3 other people !

thanks a lot man ! <3

• Like 1

Maximus saved me and my friend when we had broken bones and i was bleeding,

Thanks again

OGSweg helped me out today, i had two buddies with broken legs he trekked from cherno to rog and helped us out, awesome help, thanks alot and i would highly recommend him for a trusted medic.

Edited by Seangeezy3
  • Like 1

Thanks alot guys, i got one more to go he's back in cherno add me on steam, and message me if you need help!

thanks to Derek too for making sure things went smooth!

OGSweg

Edited by OGSweg

Need help at Nw Airfield. I'm unconscious and bleeding out :/

nvm

Had some clan mates that ended up to be close by, but I still really appreciate it.

Edited by optimusgrim

Looking for work outside of electro, no distance is too far. if you need help optimus add me.

Message me on steam

OGSweg

Add me on steam : Saltypants (vision) or skype : xterminator70

I am at the NE but I can come with a bike and patch you up and epi pen you.

I opened the door to let out some friends.. I do not know what i was thinking, when i came back zombies were eating me and i failed by using abort.

Location: 150m east of Vybor, 039 063/040 063 do not have exact coordinates

In need of a bloodbag and epi pen i guess.

Im sorry but dont mind my post. I felt so guilty for the abort, so i logged back in and just took the death by my zombie friends. Ive successfully retrived my gear :D

I know you would have came to aid me if anyone would have watched this, i know you are always there guys. Thank you and sorry for bothering :)

• Like 1

Online now. Since I'm alone at the moment i will be also available for other medics as backup/supply carrier. Steam: Spuddywuddy

Hey duders back on duty again outside of elektro, hit me up on steam for all of your medical needs, no distance is too far for this medic.

OGSweg

Edited by OGSweg

I would like to request assistance in repairing a vehicle for Whitelist/TMW medic use, an Old Hatchback. PM if you are interested in helping fix it, as it is completely trashed other than 1 wheel. It is near Lopatino.

Edited by ketchup504