Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

well,I will keep my weapon down,I promise,and besides,if I steal your motorcycle,I never will have a chance to be in the TMW.

if you have one...

btw,do you have an M240?I found a mag.

Edited by wakuboys

On duty now. Can fix up/provide backup to other medics/transport other medics. Steam: Spuddywuddy (the one with the dog picture).

I could use some morphine and a bloodbag just west of NE airstrip any medics around that area?

I'm always in the vincinity of Berezino, you could give me a holla on Skype or Steam.

I'm always in the vincinity of Berezino, you could give me a holla on Skype or Steam.

ive added you on steam, i will send you my cords in a sec

Can anyone offer me a blood transfusion at the supermarket in Zelenogorsk? I don't have any blood packs, unfortunately. My steam is deercr0ssing. Thanks!

Please try not to spam the topic with private discussions. Keep it as brief as possible and take it to steam/teamspeak/skype/whatever ;)

Edited by .Trooper.

Medic on duty for awhile, around the north-west. from Zelenogorsk to the Airstrip and in between.

id like to thank Nurse Kobra for helping me and my friend out. With my poor description of where we were, he was able to find us and give me morphine and my friend a blood transfusion. He then left a rifle so that we could defend ourselves. without his help we wouldnt have lasted very much longer. So thank you Nurse Kobra!

hey guys Medic up and running :) send me a pm or hit up our teamspeak for help <3

happy gaming <3

I need a blood transfusion in the fire house at the NW air field. i dont have skype or steam. so PM me on here please!!! blood is at 3k and i have no food.

this mite sound random

but whats the best way to become a medic in dayz (bedside puttin md in front of ur name).

and also who wants to team up. lol