Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hello, I am in need of assistance. I am at the lake north of Prigorodky and am in need of antibiotics after acquiring an infection from the cold. My steam is iamblaise and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scrump gave me a huge assist today. Crawled into a military tent by Stary today and it was decided I needed a broken leg. Read a few of the posts here and decided to hop on TS an ask for assistance. After a bit of loading issues and such he made quite a long run to help me out.

Thanks a lot Scrump! Let me know if I can return the favor anytime.

• Like 1

Big thanks to James Kenedy and Nick for saving my A$$ today, gave me some supplies to get on with too, thanks guys very good service :)

• Like 1

Was it just me or is our TS3 like... really sucking today?

P.S. I have a 40 man ventrillo server just sitting if Doc Wasteland wants to use it as a backup, I can supply info.

• Like 1

I am in electro I emailed one of you no answer though. I am in urgent need of medical assistance I am at 2500 health and passin out a lot. I really hope you guys can help me it'll be so nice. I lost all my gear after a hacker teleported me. And I escaped and spawned on the shore my character is on day 3 and I have scavenged some gear but I really really need a blood transfusion. Please.

Thanks Paladin for saving my butt with a transfusion! Enabled me to get out and conduct my own medic run later that day. SALUTE sir!

I am in electro I emailed one of you no answer though. I am in urgent need of medical assistance I am at 2500 health and passin out a lot. I really hope you guys can help me it'll be so nice. I lost all my gear after a hacker teleported me. And I escaped and spawned on the shore my character is on day 3 and I have scavenged some gear but I really really need a blood transfusion. Please.

skype me IIA7XII is my skype, we will be there in a few seconds

Hello, I am in need of assistance. I am at the lake north of Prigorodky and am in need of antibiotics after acquiring an infection from the cold. My steam is iamblaise and any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you still need help i just went through electro and found some antibiotics i can be there pretty fast i added you on steam

White List Medic #57, available for medical assistance or rescues. Helicopter available currently, please contact me on Steam: havocfive and visit berezinoer.tumblr.com for more inromation.

BUMP, oh and anyone need medical help in the NE? add me on steam: SoulShaper2 =)

• Like 1

Whitelist Medic #72 available for a few hours.

Will be mobile via motorcycle and will be able to provide transport as well. I have a couple sets of medical supplies and will need to resupply after a few patients.

Big thanks to James Kenedy and Nick for saving my A$$ today, gave me some supplies to get on with too, thanks guys very good service :)

James and Nick also helped my colleague and me airlift a boatload of medical supplies from Berezino hospital to our wilderness camp - thanks to them, more patients will be helped tomorrow!

Nurse signing off for the night.

• Like 1

I could use Triage at the Farmhouse west of the Electro Power Plant. Broken leg, low blood from a guy who called friendly before shooting me... Steam ID is electron_theory.

I could use Triage at the Farmhouse west of the Electro Power Plant. Broken leg, low blood from a guy who called friendly before shooting me... Steam ID is electron_theory.

Sending a Steam Friend Request

I want to thank you greatly nefblaster for saving me. When I had an infection from the cold after i was coast spawned away from my camp up north you were the only medic who contacted me on my steam and I also appreciate that although you were not on the whitelist you still helped. Also, I hope that you do end up getting on the whitelist because you are very trustworthy and a are good medic. Once again thank you nerfblaster and good luck on your ventures throughout Chernaus.

I want to thank Eric and his bodyguard for getting to a pal and me in dire situation on a random server. they helped us greatly and even apologized for taking too long.

thank you.

i need your help i got broken leg cant walk and i got 2k blood left

i am located in small vilage called called "Dolina"

its left side from town solnichiy

would appreciate help

i need your help i got broken leg cant walk and i got 2k blood left

i am located in small vilage called called "Dolina"

its left side from town solnichiy

would appreciate help

Hey mate give me an add on steam or skype and we can get to you in about 30 mins. Mr Scrubbles on steam im the guy with the blue suit and valmaori on skype.

Need emergency help! I'm bleeding and unconscious at the NW Airfield. Took some fire and ran a corner to bandage when a zombie sneezed at me and knocked me out. Anyone able to help? I have one antibiotics I can offer as compensation. Steam name FedEXguy.

Need emergency help! I'm bleeding and unconscious at the NW Airfield. Took some fire and ran a corner to bandage when a zombie sneezed at me and knocked me out. Anyone able to help? I have one antibiotics I can offer as compensation. Steam name FedEXguy.

I can help, join the teamspeak if you can.

Dr. Feelgood, the Dirtybird, and Nurse Ratchet are up and running with the ROTFLCOPTER and ready to rescue those in need! Also, we can transports medics if need be or supplies. Also, survivor Comfort, Survival, and Gear bags also available for those who need help. Add me on Steam havocfive or email me at berezinoer at gmail dot com.

Down near Cherno if anyone needs blood/morphine. Not an actual Medic but I've helped Medics in the past so I'm sure someone can vouch if ya need that. :P

Got 4 Blood Bags and 4 Morphine. Likely gonna be on til ~midnight EDT if someone down there needs help. Or if a Medic is low on supplies I'm more than willing to offer em up!

Steam