Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In need of epi pen my timer is unlimited but my blood is not please help me i'll be looking here a lot now or just check my profile for skype

'

EDIT: i'm south west

i am able to help pm me Steam name : Nobodyshome64

Stuck in Elektro with a broken leg and half blood. Medic needed!

Next time i hope i get someone who atleast answers friend rq going to bed 1pm...

Next time i hope i get someone who atleast answers friend rq going to bed 1pm...

He's only trying to help, you can't really be chooser, and shouldn't be putting him down

Medic crew online for the next few hours. Add me on steam "playajames" or skype "faddinyo"(no quotes of course). I will be checking the forums from time to time as well.

im sorry dude i was helping the other guy out then ran into bandit trouble

My friend is in need of a blood bag and some morphine, he's at Kamenka (if he doesn't teleport when he logs in) he will be on in a day or so.

I dont need any medical help but i am willing to donate some gear. i have 2 rangefinders and 2 NVG's that i dont need and would be happy to help out the medics or the bodyguards :D dont ask for anything back but if you have some spare stanag SD mags or some 50. cal ammo it would be very appriciated

Steam ID: Kissa1512

this offer is for the whitelists but willing to give to amateurs if they have proof they can be trusted

Still online guys anyone in need of help please contact me via steam or skype.

Steam: playajames

Need medical assistance right outside of Vybor (south of it). Passed out & bleeding, got the bandages on me and in my bag just going to bleed out.

If someone comes saves me I will gladly show them to a camp that has almost every weapon in the game and every gear.

hit me up on steam : saltypants (might show up as vision)

Just got saved by Medic Scrump and his crew consisting of Cheese and James Kennedy. Great, great help. Absolutely no problems and I even got restocked a bit from them. Best people I have met thus far in this Wasteland.

• Like 1

I have a broken leg and I am in Balota on the server us 2535...I need help!

James Kennedy needs to change his signature to 4 patients saved :)

im currently stuck on 400ish blood in a field near elektro, if anyone feels like giving me a blood transfusion (i have the blood in my bp) send me a pm. thanks! :)

@Edward

Yes I do need to change that :). Good Luck in the wasteland.

@Kickasso

I can help you, can you connect to teamspeak(IP: ts.dayzmedics.com) or contact me via steam or skype which are in my signature.

James.k came and got me, great guy, polite and quick thanks james

I'm currently on counter-sniper duty up at Cherno. If anybody needs any medical assistance in my area of operations, hit me up on Steam. I can go to anywhere as long as it is in the image below :)

wukuGl.jpg

Edited by EvilSWAT