Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Sweet! Nice to meet a real friendly! lol I fixed ya up best I could (blood + heatpack), sorry i didnt have anti biotics tho.... good luck.

this guy is trust worthy and any medics with anti biotics pls heal him up. We were btwn Cherno and Elktro by the lake.

Sweet! Nice to meet a real friendly! lol I fixed ya up best I could (blood + heatpack), sorry i didnt have anti biotics tho.... good luck.

this guy is trust worthy and any medics with anti biotics pls heal him up. We were btwn Cherno and Elktro by the lake.

we have anti biotics we are in the TS server

First of all, big shoutout to jnjnll for fixing my leg when I broke it. You're awesome! Second, unfortunately I died when a hacker teleported in front of me with an as50 and shot me dead, then teleported to my spawn and killed me again..... anywho, I've respawned and am currently in the apartments across from the hospital in Cherno. I'm VERY low on blood but I can't make it to the hospital. If anyone could give me a blood transfusion, I have ammo for DMR, AK74, and an epipen. I'll be available tommorow.

Online, offering transport to whitelisted medics. Also able to help those in need anywhere in Chernarus.

http://steamcommunit...561197998924144

Hit me up.

*edit*

Just picked up our friend Axz in Balota gave him a ride to Petrovka. Left him up there with a map and a set of NVG so he could go back to his server and find his body. Good luck buddy, stay safe.

Edited by S_poon

Yeah yeah yeah, White List Medic #57 online, and available in most areas in about 10 minutes when we get the chopper fueled. Pilot, security, and medic. Hit me up on Steam: havocfive for all your rescue needs!

Hey guys, I need a hand. It's a lofty request but I really need antibiotics! I'm in the Gorka area. PM me if we can set something up anytime tomorrow (GMT-6). Much appreciated!

• Like 1

Hey guys, I need a hand. It's a lofty request but I really need antibiotics! I'm in the Gorka area. PM me if we can set something up anytime tomorrow (GMT-6). Much appreciated!

PM sent,, hit me up on Steam- havocfive

I'm near the peak of the hill north of the balota airfields and in need of a blood transfusion. Got in a fix with zombies recently, not bleeding, but I was only barely able to shamble out with 2500 health left. My vision is so blurred and greyed that seeking out food would be nigh impossible.

If any medics are nearby and would like to discuss a rendzevous spot, that'd be lovely.

Edited by lawbro

I'm near the peak of the hill north of the balota airfields and in need of a blood transfusion. Got in a fix with zombies recently, not bleeding, but I was only barely able to shamble out with 2500 health left. My vision is so blurred and greyed that seeking out food would be nigh impossible.

If any medics are nearby and would like to discuss a rendzevous spot, that'd be lovely.

PM sent, hit me up on steam: havocfive

• Like 1

We can assist join the ts channel/ we can airlift Edited by BrettHarrenton

PM sent, hit me up on steam: havocfive

Thanks for patching me up Havocfive. He got to me pretty quick with the antibiotics and left me in good shape. Lots of respect for how you guys choose to play the game.

Out and about again with the chopper, in the TMW teamspeak pub channel 2... jump in or poke maddog for quicker response

i was told this this guys name was SpecTreXn, his name was ghost in game and he saved my life. I was in balota airfield and he was in the north western airfield. i found a link to his acc and asked for help. i was downed losing blood and didn't have any bandages or morphine to fix my legs. i quickly sent him a message and he said he would come help. long story sort i was on 600 blood and he got there just i time to bandage and epipen then give me a blood bag. i was so lucky he came and saved me because i had been using that acc for 6 days at the time.

• Like 1

Big up to soulshaper2 for patching me up! And thanks to his team as well!

one question, you had me face away to the wall and all, why not have me sit down as well? This would buy you more time to counter any malicious intentions from the patient.

• Like 2

Could use a pack of antibiotics if anyone has some available. North of elektro, headed NNW atm. Let me know if anyone is near anywhere on that route.

Over Balota, need a bandage really quick. I'm playing from the Middle East on DE (Germany) servers, so I've got no idea what Division is that. Can somebody help me? Thanks :3

Yeah yeah yeah, White List Medic #57 online, and available in most areas in about 10 minutes when we get the chopper fueled. Pilot, security, and medic. Hit me up on Steam: havocfive for all your rescue needs!

Havocfive and his buddies helped me out tonight. I was killed by a bug when logging onto a server this evening, and respawned on the southern coast with an empty inventory (not even a flashlight). I was dying of thirst while floundering in the dark outside of Kamyshovo when I gave Havoc a call. They picked me up in their chopper, tossed me an ice cold coke, and flew me back to where my body was way up north. They even gave me a pair of NVGs so I could find my body (I already had a pair on my corpse so I'll be sure to pass my extra pair onto some other poor soul who needs them). Had a good chat on skype during the ride too. Really nice guys, and very efficient medics! Thanks!

Edit: On a side note, when I first respawned with a completely empty inventory, I happened across a tent set up on a hill above Elektro that had a couple bandages and a Makarov with some ammo. It was clearly set out by some thoughtful person to help out people spawning on the coast. That bandage saved me because I would have bled to death from a zombie attack shortly thereafter. Thank you mystery person, whoever you were. I plan to put some tents up along the southern coast with a few goodies to repay the favor :)

Edited by vcmedic

Out and about again with the chopper, in the TMW teamspeak pub channel 2... jump in or poke maddog for quicker response

Thanks NiXHeX for the awesome chopper ride!! First time in a chopper and I had a great experience!

-[TMW]Maddog-

one question, you had me face away to the wall and all, why not have me sit down as well? This would buy you more time to counter any malicious intentions from the patient.

I suppose it depends on how suspicious you are. If it's like a guy with a bandit skin and an AS50 sitting up on sniper hill asking for help, I for one would definitely require the sitting down animation to go anywhere near him, even if I did :P

• Like 1

Simply because i trusted you but not entirely, so if it went tits up and you were sitting down you would have died so facing away means you can return fire to any attackers but for the most part i'm safe :P

• Like 1

Would anyone be willing to offer aid? east of benzino and south of the lumber mill. I'm on 1600 ish blood and need a transfusion. I've got a surplus of bandages I'd be willing to give as well :)

UK player

hey guys i need blood and an epi pen. im knocked out on the nw airfield firestation around the side of the building.

steam id - skilless1082

or

http://steamcommunit...61197978115158/

please assist !

will be back around 7:30pm GMT add me on steam to assist.

Lulz Im +12GMT so if no one is has got you by the time i get on (MAYBE 10:30PM GMT, thats am for me) ill come get you...

Steam message me, User- F4LK5