Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Big thanks to Fribox and Snortan, they are good guys and were both on there way to help me out. Thumbs up from me

anyone in cherno that can blood bag me please. im currently at 3.5hp msg me plz

anyone in cherno that can blood bag me please. im currently at 3.5hp msg me plz

Me and bernd can get you. add me on skype: darrenm941

Can anyone help me i only have 3.4hp and am stuck in a safe spot south of novy sobor i can get on any server i need to would really appreciate help =)

I am around the Cherno area and would like to start my career as a Medic and assist the needy. If anyone needs help or would like some help assisting others let me know!

Steam: spookypillow

I am near Kamenka, so if anybody there need help just ask me! it'll be my pleasure

Just wanna give a big thanks to sweeper for comming to Nadez and hooking me up with anti-biotics and a cooked steak to get my blood back up to 12,000. Good guy willing to venture out of his way to help others. I'll return the favor someday don't worry B)

Hello, I'm in need of in-game medical assistance. I was investigating a deer stand and a zombie slapped me causing me to start bleeding. I killed the zombie & his 3 boyfriends and go into my gear only to discover I have no bandages, I climbed into the deer stand only to find useless items and no bandages. I logged, but am still bleeding with ~7800 blood left. I am located here http://imgur.com/3Du56 so please contact about servers to join because you will have to get there before me so I don't die. Thanks in advance.

You can contact me via Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/wholeteamisbabbys) for my Skype (if needed).

Hello, I am in dire need of a blood transfusion in the ATC of the NW airfield. Could I please have some assistance? It would be greatly appreciated.

MASH unit ready to roll. Can't seem to add a Steam friend so try adding me. See sig.

Just added you, hopefully you can assist me :)

New Medic Reportign for duty! I'm Currently in Cherno add me if you need any assistance.

hey there all. need a bandage and a blood transfusion. im in the northeastern military tent in berezino

Any other medics around cherno?

Got myself into a sticky situation with a pack of zombies, need a transfusion myself.

Any other medics around cherno?

Got myself into a sticky situation with a pack of zombies, need a transfusion myself.

I'm around, where in cherno are you?

at the medic tents in cherno, i was restocking my medical supplies when I ran into a zombie pack

at the medic tents in cherno, i was restocking my medical supplies when I ran into a zombie pack

I added you on steam, i'll be over there in a minute

Hey anyone out there?,

My blood is at 3K and I need an immediate blood transfusion. I am located in the fire station at the north west airfield.

I have a blood bag. I only need someone to give me a blood transfusion.

PM if you can/wish to help. Please

In a side note, I am looking for a team to play. If possible would like to join another medic to assist others.

Edited by TruenoQ.