Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Sorry to break it to you but there are no silenced snipers 3:

Also' date=' this idea is quite cool indeed but I'm wondering how neutral you are(medics) and how you'd feel treating people clearly bandits or murderers.

Are they equal to you or would you refuse to help?

[/quote']

It's up to the medic, but I heal everyone.

Sorry to break it to you but there are no silenced snipers 3:

Also' date=' this idea is quite cool indeed but I'm wondering how neutral you are(medics) and how you'd feel treating people clearly bandits or murderers.

Are they equal to you or would you refuse to help?

[/quote']

Depends...have had only...3 patients? ( D: ) but I'm sure if a bandit asks on this thread for help, he'd have to at least have the courtesy not to shoot...hopefully...tho, im with merino, anywhere near the locations in my sig, im extremely reluctant to go...

I've run across the telltale heartbeat on a patient a few times now, and always administered medical care regardless. I questioned even my own actions until I realized that maybe my actions will show them that the game can be played without being a dick.

Also, because Rocket and them are still messing around, the heartbeat could just mean you are looking at a good guy who's put down a lot of bad guys.

im with merino' date=' anywhere near the locations in my sig, im extremely reluctant to go...

[/quote']

I broke that rule yesterday, didn't take long till I regretted it. Read my blog entry We don't go to NWA about what happened if you're interested. It was intense enough to make sure I won't question the rule again.

I broke that rule yesterday' date=' didn't take long till I regretted it. Read my blog entry We don't go to NWA about what happened if you're interested. It was intense enough to make sure I won't question the rule again.

hahaha...i read :P I might start a blog too on my tumblr acc but...*wiggles fingers* not so sure

If anyone could bring morphine over Komarovo (in fact im little up north 027 123 on this map : http://dayzdb.com/map) right on the exclamation mark.

I'll be more than happy to be saved ...

I'm 6k blood, borken leg, no bandage, only painkillers ...

I'm suffering to death right now !

If anyone could bring morphine over Komarovo (in fact im little up north 027 123 on this map : http://dayzdb.com/map) right on the exclamation mark.

I'll be more than happy to be saved ...

I'm 6k blood' date=' borken leg, no bandage, only painkillers ...

I'm suffering to death right now !

[/quote']

I can take the call, see my sig for contact information please and talk to me there.

I can take the call' date=' see my sig for contact information please and talk to me there.

[/quote']

I PMed him but since it looks like you're the more experienced (and closer, im far north ><) medic, say hi to him for me? :P

Are [bandits] equal to you or would you refuse to help?

If someone asks me for help' date=' I make them post in here first. Reading some of his/her previous posts helps me to get an impression of my new client. If they have just registered for the call for help, then I do what Merinos does (talk to them via steam).

There's no difference between treating bandits or survivors. Both parties are equally grateful for getting help. Although I've got to admit, I'm a lot more relieved when I finish a bandit's treatment and get away unscathed. And it's not the bandit patient itself I fear (all fine as long as they comply with basic safety measures as facing a wall, putting weapon away, etc), it's his/her potential buddies lurking behind the next treeline that worry me most.

I guess it's just the usual paranoia...

I broke that rule yesterday, didn't take long till I regretted it.

I got my fingers burnt on NW airfield once, too. Won't happen again.

I PMed him but since it looks like you're the more experienced (and closer' date=' im far north ><) medic, say hi to him for me? :P

[/quote']

Will do, he hasn't established contact yet though. I'm sitting near Pogorevka until he does and wait.

Of course in the end I died, but not as you might think.

Let's just say they really need to put a confirmation dialogue on the respawn button shall we? :/

Bummer as just before Merino got to me, I found a Chzeck backpack....spewing.

I'm not trigger happy, have yet to murder anyone actually. I killed one guy who suddenly appeared in my face with a hatchet. He was running from Zombies but he showed as a Bandit. I've been shot by guys while I was unconscious, bleeding out, before they even try to negotiate with me. Sad but In the end you deal with it. I avoid towns like the Plague and won't attempt a big town like Cherno until I'm armed to the teeth :)

I've had a lot of bad luck, losing my char once due to the respawn button AGAIN (thats twice now) when a neighbour banged on my door, another time from falling off a ladder. Then another time I found Guillie suit but of course that particular life I chose to be A WOMAN DUH!

Happy trails survivors, and remember you never know who you might encounter.

Off to re-equip, not sure how long our bodies stay with gear intact etc? I think it's too late to find it now I spawned so far away.

On my way out of Zeleno, I visited the industrial buildings to the southwest. As I came up to the last building in that group, I saw there were zombies inside, and they agro'd. I dropped them quickly and ran inside. Unfortunately, I was swarmed by zombies. In the ensuing fight, my legs were broken. I managed to kill all the zombies and bandage myself, but i had no morphine. I crawled my way to a safe position and then contacted Merino. He had me patched up in about a half hour. Unbelievable assistance. Thanks again!

Im new to this (started playing today, and new to this forum). So I was out in the forrest when I stumbeld upon a zed, killed it no problem but then the bugger seem to have fallen on me and broke my legs(atleast thats what I think happen). Im in despret need of help. I have no map so Im not sure on my location.

Im laying right by a sign but its in russian so I cant read it. All a know its a fork in the road. im 2 klicks from one city 1 klick from another one.

I was just comming down the big hill near the coast(but somewere on the opposite side. I will try to get a better description of where I am.

Im new to this (started playing today' date=' and new to this forum). So I was out in the forrest when I stumbeld upon a zed, killed it no problem but then the bugger seem to have fallen on me and broke my legs(atleast thats what I think happen). Im in despret need of help. I have no map so Im not sure on my location.

Im laying right by a sign but its in russian so I cant read it. All a know its a fork in the road. im 2 klicks from one city 1 klick from another one.

I was just comming down the big hill near the coast(but somewere on the opposite side. I will try to get a better description of where I am.

[/quote']

Post a screenshot of the road sign, we'll be able to identify it.

been rescued by this Merino, he's really trustworthy ! Even though we encounter a glitch and I've been cured and my bone was repaired by the time he get to me ! If it was not by this glitch i would been saved by his intervention ! Thanks anyhow ! thx to kalskirata also !

Those guy won't charge too much to get you out of your shitty hole ! Give them a poke !

I'm on and looking for patients.

I'm training a new medic, so I'd like as many patients as possible.

I had a bad run in at the northwest air field (down to 5.5k blood). Dr. Wasteland and Legs patched me up for free after meeting at a safe undisclosed location. I owe you guys one.

I need a blood transfusion. I am at the northern part of electro. Please pm me if you can help.

FVSv

I have a serious problem:

Infection.

If anyone has any antibiotics, please PM me. I'm on the coast, not going to be more specific for security reasons. If you're a medic, I have two morphine shots to trade you. And I might even give you the M24 I found, seven magazines to go with it.

Dr. Wasteland helped me today. I only needed morphine, but he provided blood as well. After he saved me, he gave me some morphine and painkillers, in case I injured myself again. 10/10 would ask for assistance again.

Hey Guys,

[Pasted this from my other post] I need some medical help. Last time I was in game, I logged of in the Novy Sobor Church. Problem is, my legs are broken. I need morphine, and without it, I will surly die. I have already tried crawling around the city at least 5 times on different servers, and no luck. If you can please meet me down there with some morphine that would be great. I have not played for days because of this problem, so if you can help, just message me and we can work out a server and time. Assistance would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Niko Kalmeka

Niko Kalmeka, I'm actually relatively close to you. Medics, this one's on me :D