Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm in a tight spot, on the outskirts of Cherno. I understand how dangerous this location is, and completely understand if you cannot provide help. I'm at approximately 2k blood, with a broken bone (Which may or may not be fixed, it got bugged when I equipped a Ghillie suit.) I would be willing to give almost anything out of my inventory for a reward.

Please PM me if you can help. :angel:

After action report:

Miika approached me for medical assist for both him and his friend Niksu. They were low on blood' date=' bleeding, unconscious with a possibility of broken bones from a shoot out in Zelenogorsk. Both were in the open next to one of the houses near the Zelenogorsk church. I responded but told him it would take time for me to get from Gorka (where I was hunting for a vehicle to act as a mobile storage; total distance from my last location to theirs' was appx 7km).

Went from one end to the other end without incident on my usual server other than detouring a crash heli and making a big circle around an ATV parked in the middle of a field with trees and hills over looking it.

I arrived at their location and it being Zelenogorsk with the compact buildings and large number of infected required me to shoot a few to clear out the area. I decided to treat Miika first. He logged in with 2k blood, bleeding. Took awhile to find him and just managed to stop the bleeding as he went below 1k. Gave him a full medical treatment. One patient down.

The next patient, Niksu, logged in after Miika logged out (as per my instructions). I saw him appear before me and even went down unconscious. However, the options to begin treating him did not appear and he was around 1k blood. By the time I started treatment, he was gone.

To say I was stunned is an understatement. To say I was completely devastated is just the tip. Miika questioned me over my failure and I couldn't answer him properly. I offered and stayed with the body (together with Miika) till Niksu could return to collect his previous life's gear.

As time passed, news that Niksu was in Chernogorsk and had found more or less enough gear had come down. Miika proposed that I could go my way. I stuck around for awhile longer before I accepted his offer (actually, it was my paranoia of being in Zelenogorsk surrounded by the horde that made the decision).

We parted ways, exchanging well wishes of luck and health as well as my repeated apologies.

[b']End of after action report

Again, I would like to apologise to Niksu. I seriously do not know what went wrong. It could have been my ineptness as a medic or something along the line of the game mechanics. However, the bottom-line is you died. And, as I have said many times to Miika, I am sorry.

I am also sorry to jofirebat who has posted here and even contacted me. My sig says it all (and I might add one or two more locations to it right now). Please check my recent PM for what my advice is.

EDIT: Calling it a night now. It's 4am my time. Stay alive out there people.

Thx for helping me and np with niksu's dead. You were nice when you stay with me for some time before I left to meet niksu.

Thx alot mate! ++

I need a medic to apply a blood bag to me. I have the blood bag, all I need is another person. I am now under Kozlovka. I would appreciate the assistance.

I am now under Kozlovka. I would appreciate the assistance.

I can be there in 20-30 minutes. Pm me or add me on steam.

Y u all down south? I have had to turn down multiple requests from Zelenogorsk, Cherno (wouldn't go there though), Elektro (same) and the likes. We have a camp up in the NE, so I can most likely help you if you are in Gvozdno, Krasnostav, Berezino, Gorka or even Polana. I saved one guy from the NW airfield, but I'd rather stay clear of that place.

I'm at the NE Arifield, somewhere around 122 028 (http://dayzdb.com/map#6.122.028 ).

I need a Bandage and EPI (can bandage myself, after epi though). I can log on any server you want me to, I just need to be sure, that you are at the right position when I log in ( maybe teamspeak ? ) because there are zombies all around :D

Sigh, I guess I'm completely fucked. I'm in the NWAF, 400 blood, bleeding. No bandages. I'd need a blood bag and some bandages, but he doesn't come to PVP areas.

Oh well, I guess I have to say goodbye to all my shit.

This is my exact location, to the point I disconnected at.

http://speedcap.net/img/0bad268a290dcffac1c47fd6978c40a3/9b23da1e.png

Lynx - Media

Great guy, put big trust in us and attended to my medical needs. Wish I could of tipped him with a good weapon but im only holding my lee enfield.

Sigh' date=' I guess I'm completely fucked. [/quote']

Oh, come on, don't say that. I'm sure there's a way to...

I'm in the NWAF,...

... I see. Still, If some daredevil would try and...

...400 blood, bleeding.

NEXT!

I'm sorry, buddy. Only rocket himself could save you now.

/edit

Or you could try reddit rescue force (see a few posts above). Those guys will come to you, doesn't matter where you are.

Okay okay... it's late now and I wanted to go to bed like 2 hours ago but:

I took a critical hit by zombies at the NE Airfield like I mentioned in my last post. I saw that Capitano Fonzarelli was offering medical support in the NE of Chernarus, so I gave him an emergency call. He answered and I told him where I think I got knocked out. He took a 20 minute journey by foot and arrived at the airfield. It was dark and tried to find me but somehow he didnt see me (Blood : from 5k to 2,5k). We tried again and again and my blood dropped from 2,5k slowly to 1,7k. So we figured that this is not working as intended. I tried to remember where exactly I'm lying and I could see a bush at the left side of my screen. I marked locations on the map, where I thought I was and he showed me his map too and where he was searching. We even decided that he might go uphill and we'd change to daytime so that he might see me from there. But that didn't help either. So I was looking for pictures and videos on youtube to have some kind of "google streetview @ chernarus" and I found 2 pictures where I located the bush, that should be next to me. So we tried again and this time he saw me. Blood now at about 1500. My heart was beating like crazy. He ran towards me and tried to bandage me (after I logged in again). I saw him in the corner of my screen and was so happy. Then he told me "I cant bandage you" ... blood at this point: 950. I saw myself dead already. We were planning how we could save my gear and he even made a friend of his drive a car to the airfield so that they might put my stuff in there and save it. That dude started his journey but then I got this message:

00:37 - Capitano Fonzarelli: lol he hit a tree

00:37 - Capitano Fonzarelli: no big harm done though

00:37 - Priam.Dêv: oh noes

00:37 - Priam.Dêv: puh

00:37 - Capitano Fonzarelli: that'd be the best of all

He even risked his life for me while driving! After about 10 minutes he arrived and I logged back in. It was pitchdark and I heard foodsteps. I was still bleeding.

"Can't do shit" I heard - I guess my life is over

"Oh now" --- WHAT? I HOPE THIS IS FOR REAL AND NOT A Close-to-Death DREAM!

450... bleeding stops.

I get an Infusion.

Someone gives me Epi.

I'm still shaking so I take some painkillers.I look around me and see the heroes next to me.

"We should get outta here" says one of them.

I agree and call it a night, I have no Nightvision and dont dare to risk my life again.

Long and intense story short:

THANK YOU Capitano Fonzarelli and Friend ( I dont even know your name.. what a shame :-/ ) for saving my life and spending 1 hour just to rescue me. Even this was way more fun than I had with other games in the last month (p.e. Diablo 3 :D)...

You have really turned my thoughts on this game around. I generally dont get to far off the beach before I get sniped or eaten.

If there was a humanitarian of the year award, I'd say you'd have it locked.

I also like others had the idea of setting up a safe zone/market.make shift village in the wilderness. A place where people could come and bed down, get a meal or whatever and log off in peace. It would take tree stands (can we build those yet) for security and barbed wire and fences for the perimeter, but what a great thing it would be...

And if you find fix a helo or two, you could really do the MASH thing...

In any event, you're to be commended for showing what true human comparision is about instead of degenerating into a cannibal...like the guy I saw today, just outside the church door, hovering over a dead recruit, weaponless survivor, holding an axe in his hand.

Time to switch servers.

Can someone help me?

i need morphine near the first dear stand north of Kamenko.

I will try to compensate your efforts somehow.

Please contact me via PM. Details about Skype or TS.

The most rewarding moment in this game, with the short time I've played was making a med supply run into Electro to save my buddy who had a broken a leg from the last zombie we needed to be clear to be free of the city after getting some decent equipment. after bandaging him up, it felt like I really had saved him. Also I was returning the favor because before that my leg was broken.

None of us must drink milk.

Merino Medic assisted me again, he is the best medic, and helps us with non medical reasons also ;)

To everyone on the trusted medics list (or anyone else who I trust, you know who you are):

You should have received a pm from me on this forum. If you did not, please pm me so I can send it to you.

We're taking the next step in the medic process, and I'd like you to be on board.

-Dr. Wasteland, M.D.

Need medical assistance friendly party killed..last survivor requests morphine and blood if possible. Morphine at minimum. Hiding NE of pulkovo can make signal fire and offering side arm and toolbox in exchange for help.

Thank you.

Need morphine! broken leg in deer stand right under powerlines NE of pogorevka! Will trade what u need out of my pack:)

I must say you're in need of more medics atm. 5 attempts within my small group without one single rescue. I understand it can be difficult, but maybe make being highly active a part of the criteria?

I must say you're in need of more medics atm. 5 attempts within my small group without one single rescue. I understand it can be difficult' date=' but maybe make being highly active a part of the criteria?

[/quote']

Very soon we will be much more efficient.

I've noticed that demand has outstripped supply recently, and I am taking measures to catch up.

Your voice has been heard.

I had zombies break my leg and im in need of morphine/blood please, im currently hiding in the supermarket in Pustoshka as i cant seem to get around zombies at the moment please pm me or add me on steam

*shy wave* Hello Doctor, I've heard a lot about you.

I'm a new medic, and I'm still learning the ropes and getting the hang of life in the apocalypse, but as soon as I straighten myself out, I want to start helping other people *awkward salute* Working to make the apocalypse a better place!

Hello there docs, I just wanted to let you know I found antibiotics in the hospital in elektro and I know they are ultra-rare so if someone from the medical team wants to have it I can meet you in any european server :)

Usually I play in DE 73.