Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi there Zeichef, if you don't need them yourself, you could bring them over. I will be on tonight, between 18pm and 23pm, living in Belgium myself. I would already have a patient waiting for antibiotics, so they will be used for the greater cause. Add me to skype if you wish, so we can meet tonight on DE 73.

Doc, I'd like to offer my services. I operate on a fairly regular basis in the Aus/NZ servers and have a lot of respect for what you guys are trying to do here, so please let me know how I can help.

I would really like to thank kalskirata for coming out to help me and giving me the medical supplies that he did! This service is the best thing going right now since so many people are just wanting to kill you and steal all your stuff. I fully plan on helping out as soon as I can get better stuff and get a supply to give out. I fully support these guys/ladies and their mission to help others!

I must say you're in need of more medics atm. 5 attempts within my small group without one single rescue. I understand it can be difficult' date=' but maybe make being highly active a part of the criteria?

[/quote']

Very soon we will be much more efficient.

I've noticed that demand has outstripped supply recently, and I am taking measures to catch up.

Your voice has been heard.

Great, I'm glad you took it as constructive criticism, as certainly meant no offense

I must say you're in need of more medics atm. 5 attempts within my small group without one single rescue. I understand it can be difficult' date=' but maybe make being highly active a part of the criteria?

[/quote']

Very soon we will be much more efficient.

I've noticed that demand has outstripped supply recently, and I am taking measures to catch up.

Your voice has been heard.

Great, I'm glad you took it as constructive criticism, as certainly meant no offense

PMed you, am at outskirts of Vybor (against all reasoning and my set rules of not approaching towns near Airfields.) However, I will be out for the next 30minutes or so to run some errands.

Hi there Zeichef' date=' if you don't need them yourself, you could bring them over. I will be on tonight, between 18pm and 23pm, living in Belgium myself. I would already have a patient waiting for antibiotics, so they will be used for the greater cause. Add me to skype if you wish, so we can meet tonight on DE 73.

[/quote']

Ok will add you. I also have a spare blood bag and a spare morphine autoinjector but I would rather keep that :P. Also have some epi pens so I can give you that too. Don't really want anything in return although if you have any spare compasses or a pistol, that would be awsome lol :)

PS: Also a tent would be neat, had 2 of them (in my inventory) and a server reboot sent me 5 minutes back and they were gone -.-

Just crawled Balota to Cherno with broken legs to find the hostpital, only to die litterarly on the doorstep. If I had know this sevice before I would have given you a call ^^

Greatly admire your intentions! And definantly would like to do somthing similar, as soon as I get geared up with the supplies. If you ever need anything, I would be happy to help. I now know how ennoying it can be to be suffering -_-.

Hi there Zeichef' date=' if you don't need them yourself, you could bring them over. I will be on tonight, between 18pm and 23pm, living in Belgium myself. I would already have a patient waiting for antibiotics, so they will be used for the greater cause. Add me to skype if you wish, so we can meet tonight on DE 73.

[/quote']

Ok will add you. I also have a spare blood bag and a spare morphine autoinjector but I would rather keep that :P. Also have some epi pens so I can give you that too. Don't really want anything in return although if you have any spare compasses or a pistol, that would be awsome lol :)

PS: Also a tent would be neat, had 2 of them (in my inventory) and a server reboot sent me 5 minutes back and they were gone -.-

I think I have a compass to spare, no problem. I don't carry any weapons since I can fill up the handgun slot with bandages, but if I find one on my travel towards you i'll give it to you. I don't have a tent in my posession at the moment, but if I find one you can have it. Thanks for helping.

I do love your cause! What an interesting concept! Hrm, I'm about to raid Cherno's hospital soon as I am in need of medical supplies myself, perhaps if you guys care for it, I won't mind donating whatever left overs I don't need.

After my experience yesterday, I would like to offer some kind of "backup" for the docs.I'll try to get a basic amount of medicine which I can share if you don't have any left. But my main job will be to give you backup with my sniper so that you are save from zombies or bandits while helping your patient. I offer to do so in the NE Area of Chernarus :

nzuf3m83qrw.jpg

If you want me to watch your back, write me a PM and I can add you on steam and/or we join a teamspeak server for better communication.

[/quote']

Could be any number of reasons you didn't get helped(location, who you asked, etc), but most likely it's because we're overloaded right now. We should be able to handle requests in a more efficient manner soon.

Would love to thank Merino for the awesome service! God am i glad you made this thread. If any of you need me to bodyguard add my steam! tomlinson11

I have a lot of blood loss so I cant even see where I'm going so if someone would be kind enough to help I would really appreciate it. I'm just north of the airstrip at balota. I will try and relocate if that is necessary. Thanks in advance

After action report

Took up three cases today. Proceeded from Stary Sobor to Pustoshka to help out AcidNightmar3. Uneventful other than failing to pay attention and ran right into a pack of infected (back-pedalling and shooting ensued). Arrived at Pustoshka supermarket and proceeded with treatment (after finding a server that would support both of us). Exchanged well wishes and I left for Vybor.

Arrived at the outskirts of Vybor. Did not proceed in as did not receive any message from Walter White in regards if he still needed medical assistance. Regardless, stayed on standby till I received an impromptu message.

Miika had gotten an infection after a run in with some infected. I gave him a location and we met up where I proceeded to give him the much needed antibiotics. He was also a little banged up and gave him some meat from a recent hunting trip. Again, pleasantries were exchanged and we parted ways.

Thanks AcidNightmar3 for giving me a thumbs up. Walter White, sorry if I didn't pick up your case sooner as I was out. Miika (and Niksu) stay safe out there! You might not be looking for trouble but trouble seems to be finding you! :P

I've decided to write these action reports for whenever I pick a patient/patients and have treated them (or failed) just before I'm going to call it a day. As long as that's okay with the OP and the guys here of course.

goldgamer501, I would help you but I'm about to go off for the night as I have some things to do early in the morning. Sure someone will pick your case soon.

Other than that, I'm signing off.

Hey guys was wondering if anyone was available to help, I'm currently stranded in a barn and a zombie broke my leg with one hit and somehow I'm not bleeding but I have broken leg -.-, I'm too scared to attempt to crawl down stairs seeing in how I've tried to crawl up them and have died doing so. I'll give locations if someone can help, my steam user name is Drunz.

Thanks guy! Awesome group.

Hey guys was wondering if anyone was available to help' date=' I'm currently stranded in a barn and a zombie broke my leg with one hit and somehow I'm not bleeding but I have broken leg -.-, I'm too scared to attempt to crawl down stairs seeing in how I've tried to crawl up them and have died doing so. I'll give locations if someone can help, my steam user name is Drunz.

[/quote']

People are going to need to know where you are, before they can decide if they can help. You don't need to worry about banditry as long as you don't post the server publicly.

First off i just want to say thanks to Ash Williams...i was recently in bad need of liquids...he helped me out and when i offered trade he declined to take my can of food (only one i had) knowing i would need it later.

So if you ever run across him he can be trusted...thanks again

Hey guys was wondering if anyone was available to help' date=' I'm currently stranded in a barn and a zombie broke my leg with one hit and somehow I'm not bleeding but I have broken leg -.-, I'm too scared to attempt to crawl down stairs seeing in how I've tried to crawl up them and have died doing so. I'll give locations if someone can help, my steam user name is Drunz.

[/quote']

People are going to need to know where you are, before they can decide if they can help. You don't need to worry about banditry as long as you don't post the server publicly.

Fair enough, I'm on the second level of the barn building in Pass Sosnovy.

And again... it would be much easier if everyone told their location and/or Steam/Skype/TS3/whatever name in their post. Forum PMs aren't the easiest way.