Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'd be glad to help... but on European servers only.

thanks

Hello, im wodering if anyone is close by Lopatino (west of NWA), and could help me? My food-o-meter is flashing, and my health is down to 3000 now.

Cant find any food anywhere. In need of something to eat, and a bloodtransfusion. GPS: 027 054 in a small shed, behind a pink small house.. Im currently off-line, because im running out of blood too fast, please could anyone help me out? I can come to any server, i prefer fewer people so we dont get shot ;( Will trhow away my secondary and have flashlight out so you feel safe. Please help...

Hello, im wodering if anyone is close by Lopatino (west of NWA), and could help me? My food-o-meter is flashing, and my health is down to 3000 now.

Cant find any food anywhere. In need of something to eat, and a bloodtransfusion. GPS: 027 054 in a small shed, behind a pink small house.. Im currently off-line, because im running out of blood too fast, please could anyone help me out? I can come to any server, i prefer fewer people so we dont get shot ;( Will trhow away my secondary and have flashlight out so you feel safe. Please help...

Even though food is a part of the game and not really any medical emergency (you can easily run around the town looking for food/killing zombies and looting them etc...) I can help you out. PM me your steam ID.

Edited by .Trooper.

Nesta, Pumpkin, I'll drive over there and pick you up. Pumpkin, add me on Steam. Nesta, you know which server. :)

• Like 1

Nesta, Pumpkin, I'll drive over there and pick you up. Pumpkin, add me on Steam. Nesta, you know which server. :)

i can get pumpkin if needed

Edited by agd4life

So here I am, STRANDED at the airfield! No blood, broken leg and kind of hungry.. Zess the medic comes to save my day, patches me up and gives me a bite, What an awesome service. 5 stars!

My character is sick, and unfortunately I have no antibiotics. I am in need of painkillers and possibly a transfusion as well, as my blood will drop to 6000. I am currently north of Elektro (Was thirsty, intended to raid the store, got into a firefight when it was night and raining, killed him but was knocked out. When my unconsciousness ended I got sick.

I can travel a decent distance - any medics can help?

My character is sick, and unfortunately I have no antibiotics. I am in need of painkillers and possibly a transfusion as well, as my blood will drop to 6000. I am currently north of Elektro (Was thirsty, intended to raid the store, got into a firefight when it was night and raining, killed him but was knocked out. When my unconsciousness ended I got sick.

I can travel a decent distance - any medics can help?

I'm in the barn just north of elektro, unfortunately I don't have any antibiotics with me, but I do have painkilers and blood.

I know SoulShaper2, another medic, has several antibiotics, so message him about it and when he's online he'll help out.

Need Anti-Biotics and blood transfusion @ NW airfield. Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers!

Edited by Bestadamire

I was in need, hurt and afraid, and out of the sky like shining glorious angels from the heavens, they came. Zaebos and Bernd, with their squadron of fury, took me and brought me to sanctuary.. I am alive!

Lol really though, thanks bro's you guys are awesome. HOW DO I BECOME A MEDIC WITH YOU GUYS?!

Lol really though, thanks bro's you guys are awesome. HOW DO I BECOME A MEDIC WITH YOU GUYS?!

Read Dr. Wasteland's post on the first page, it will tell you.

Dr. Wasteland and his TMW have been an inspiration to me and my friends - so we have decided to give back to the community and provide medical rescue services in EU servers (we are located at GMT+1, and typically play 19:00 to 01:00). Tonight we're on for another two hours: if you're logged on in a EU server and are in need of medical assistance, don't hesitate to skype me (diabloazul).

Just got help from Nurse Kobra. Set up a meeting point and we meet there, he/she gave a transfusion and I was rescued again.

• Like 1

I'm in the barn just north of elektro, unfortunately I don't have any antibiotics with me, but I do have painkilers and blood.

I know SoulShaper2, another medic, has several antibiotics, so message him about it and when he's online he'll help out.

Thanks ;) Fortunately my blood is fine now, as I found a cow on the way, but the painkillers helped quite a bit. Hopefully a medic with antibiotics comes on soon!

I just saved my first patient, unfortunately I'm very low on medical supplies due to a hacker attack (had to use my last morphine and painkillers on myself). If any medic is in the vicinity of Vybor and has one or two spare morphine injectors, blood bags and/or painkillers I'd be able to go on tending to patients in the region. Otherwise I'll need to go back to the coast on a hospital run...

Hello anyone out there? help!

I am still in need of help, three people contact me last time, unfortunately, i had to log off before they could get to me.

I am in the north west airfield in the fire station. Please help if you get this message. I only need a blood transfusion.

PS: I now have skype but pm here first before adding me to skype. thank you

Medic down... 5 casualties saved, before the dreaded graphical glitch got me killed... We still have a casualty in desprit need of assistance in the NW Airfeild's fire station. if any medics are around the area and can assist him. I'll be out of commision for the night because of this death.

Medic down... 5 casualties saved, before the dreaded graphical glitch got me killed... We still have a casualty in desprit need of assistance in the NW Airfeild's fire station. if any medics are around the area and can assist him. I'll be out of commision for the night because of this death.

Sorry, always sucks when you die before you can save your patient. Happens to the best of us.

Hello anyone out there? help!

I am still in need of help, three people contact me last time, unfortunately, i had to log off before they could get to me.

I am in the north west airfield in the fire station. Please help if you get this message. I only need a blood transfusion.

PS: I now have skype but pm here first before adding me to skype. thank you

I'm heading there, got another patient to see, then I'll PM you. Give me 10 minutes.

His Steam ID is MeanThanatos, if any medics are in the vicinity let him know. Hes logged off because hes at 2500 blood, broken bones, and bleeding badly. I can only pray another medic can get to him. I'm ok with dieing, but i am not alright with losing a patient...

His Steam ID is MeanThanatos, if any medics are in the vicinity let him know. Hes logged off because hes at 2500 blood, broken bones, and bleeding badly. I can only pray another medic can get to him. I'm ok with dieing, but i am not alright with losing a patient...

Zess has been trying to get to me for the last 2 hours with no luck. If anyone is in the area and willing to help, you can reach me on Steam. Please, I've been trying to get someone from "The Trusted Medics" to help me for 2 days now:(

Can anyone donate some blood or a few steaks, I'm mobile, but on my own, and down to around 5000 blood, currently just north of Green Mountain, but can travel if necessary...