Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey man let me help out this other kat and I'll make my way down to Balota. If there are any other medics that can reach him sooner feel free. If not just add me on steam: AlphaStalker and i use team speak

kk cheers :)

Hey I'm at the NW airfield needing a blood transfusion desperately! I have blood bags on me and can give you one to take if you want :) Tried adding a few of the medics on Steam but I've had no response :( Message back on this or Steam: Richie364 :) Thanks

I can fix you up.

• Like 1

After Action Report

Summary: We have good gear, die to a hacker & recieve some unexpected help.

So i log in this morning and start talking to my overwatch, we check gear and hes found a downd chopper! he grabbed me a fin fal and spare ammo and an M14, hes making his way up to me and there are no requests this early in the morning, so what do i do? Tent hunting! ah the joys of being a kid ^_^ i set off wandering through the woods when i hear over skype that Hammer has found a dead body, it has an M16 and an alice but its got a GPS, Toolbox! Range Finders, he grabs it and checks the GPS, hes no where near his intended location was..hes near the NWAF, he immediatly sprints zig zagging away from the body to the tree line and sets off towards me.

I on the other hand have found 5 tents with gear ranging from 50 cal's with 8 mags to DMR's, M4A1's, Fin Fals, i take the ammo for my fin and then camo for my buddy and leave the rest, why take it if i cant use it? we meet up and start using the tent however the camo glitch's and into civillian gear and were annoyed but oh well, we got a patient to heal so we set off to Bere!

upon approaching there are no Zeds and the patient is unconcious near the hospital, we create a plan. we will move in with M9SD'S taking out zeds till we get to the patients location, he will log on and i will bandage him while Hammer scans for survivors, i will then drag him away from the hospital to an allyway while Hammer takes point clearing Zeds in our path since we cant crawl.

The plan goes ahead, for ONCE it works well and the patient is healed good and true and can DC to his friends, me and Hammer move out of Bere and to a meet point i have for a Trade, were walking through woods with a 4 pop server in the middle of no where, we have constantly been looking out for hostile's when suddenly i fall and die, Hammer goes down the next second, end off. Everything lost again, to a hacker. (there is more detail to help conferm this but not posting long winded explination)

We respawn ages away from each other and the trade is off, he has to go to a BBQ, im furious at this point as every time i get good gear i die, and its not in a glorified PvP or a corned in a store telling a patient to run while i hold off tons of Zeds, no. Its to ******* script kiddies.

My anger is short lived however as i get word from a random survivor i never spoke to before he has a team with a chopper willing to fly us around, i leap at the chance and along the way pick up a camo and some food (i love Camo's!) i get to the meet point and log on the server, however i glitch and brake my legs -Not setting a good impression here are we?- they take it in good grace and Morphine me and i jump in! we fly to Balota and pick up Hammer, however there is a person at the warehouse so they fire a warning shot at him, he hides.

We land at our base and rejoin our Hub however after a server restart our tents are not where they were...they have moved and are now clearly visable, aw sh*t! We have to move two tents worth of gear with a two patrol packs? not happening. We plan to move to Krasnostav however i get a call out to the Damn which isnt far from the Hub so i take it and run with no wepons etc, i meet him and well, im impressed, Ghillie, SvD, coyote backpack, this dudes kitted out! it turns out his group was attacked at the airfield and instead of alt F4 he stayed and fought, he killed the guy but he Alt F4 so he never looted the body, he gave me food, water, and a spare G17 to defend myself with which im very grateful for! i dont want the dude coming with us tho, hes been alive 40 days and our luck right now, i dont want his blood on my hands as hes defending us so i tell him to be on his way :P

We loot krasnostav and there is nothing -_- we get chased around a bit and knocked about by the russian locals, i first thought it was how they greated new comers but learned otherwise. We move to bere using nothing more then a map in my head -I play this game way to much.- and we see tents! we loot and i get a czch backpack and a kobra, Hammer grabs a PDW and a M16 ACOG, and we move in, no Zeds, our lucky day! we go straight to the grocery store and flats and get nothing, except one alice hidden in the back, i take it and Hammer grabs my czech, we move to the next but hear other players and are getting the graphical glitch, we risk it and loot and get rewarded with nothing but a camping tent, oh well better then nothing! and we quickly leave.

We make it to base and Raid the other tents grabing an M24 and some Stanag ammo and then plan on how to move the whole base and more importantly where?

See we have to have it hidden yet in an area that allows fast response to most areas, doesnt leave much choice does it? at this point we get a call out to the NEAF but were planning to move so i tell him to stay on hold and play him some dreadful music while we move, thankfully our tents glitched and gave us some NvG's back! and you know that Camo that turned into civillian, well its Camo agian....this game has Bipola with us.

We pick what we can find including the 6 antibiotics, two tents and blood bags and morphine, not enough to treat people we will need to raid in the morning.

Oh and did i mention? Hammers backpack had glitched and screwed us over by giving him a patrol again.

Well no time to waste! we set off in search of a base and finally found one, its not great but it will do for now. We set up and then get word from the Heli Guys if we need help, i cheekly ask for help moving the base and you know what? they get the heli rolling and 4 guys enroute to me in seconds! we move our entire base in nothing more then 3 mins instead of what would take us a good hour, we drop the gear off and they offer to drop us off at the NEAF, we gladly accept. while sorting out the gear in the tent a rucksack appears on the server there on infront of them, its a coyote backpack? I told you this game has Bipola towards me since im now getting a coyote and giving my partner my alice. We load up and move to the Airfield.

They do a fly over and drop me off at the tower then drop Hammer off at the hill, i move in and after a nerve racking wait (they only told me there was more then one, once i was there) i made sure only the wounded one joined me and patched him up, gave him spare morphine and our tent was full so ya know what? i gave him a spare camping tent n all :P we get an airlift to our last patient of the day! we move in to the barn hes at and he has a LOUD heartbeat, L85 and Ghille, part of me wonders weither im signing more innocent lives to the cold earth as i patch this guy up however he says it was in self defence and he would be a body guard if we need it, im still unsure but hes a patient. I have to heal him! i leave that building with my gun trained at his head the whole time tho, which is sad really, he seemed rather nice TBH.

If any Medic's need help from those helicopter guys they've asked me to be a relay, contact me on steam and ill hook you up with them, this way they can tell its a proper medic (since i can verify you) and there friends list doesnt explode lol!

Night all and Stay safe out there.

• Like 1

kk cheers :)

Ok man I will be heading to Balota AF, U still need help? Have U added me on steam yet? Steam: AlphaStalker

If anyone needs assistance ill be on for the rest of the night. Currently near cherno. LMK via PM.

btw I have no gear other than a rifle an medical supplies.

Need blood at elektro near the hospital.

I have added you :) check your recent conversations.

Send me a message on steam and i'll patch U up ;)

My partner and I are mobile. If anyone needs help we'll be there.

If you want to contact me directly to make things easier, my steam is Advent187.

A very big thanks to Snortan for helping me out with a blood transfusion, even if I was in the middle of an airfield! Was patient with me when my six launcher wouldn't work too! People like this are few and far between. The fact that genuinely good hearted people still exist in the game is what is keeping me playing DayZ! Thanks a lot :)

I just got help from moktor and Aggroschnarre. They were really helpful and informative. This medic system is a really good idea. They gave me some supplys and talked with me for a bit. They even showed me how to work more things in the game that i didn't know before.

• Like 2

I still need a medic equipped with food/water/antibiotics/blood pack/painkillers. i know im asking a lot but i will repay you with service. Im at the deer stand by kamyshovo near the Otmel spawn point. please someone come get me ive been here for a day already :/

my steam name is either faffy56 or WaDD

Edited by WaDD

Back in action and ready to serve. Location: NW of Elektro.

Still need help in electro. In fire station next to church on top floor. Need a few bloods.

Need blood at elektro near the hospital.

omw to elektro for another survivor. Ill pm you when im there.

might take me a little longer to get there..... I was in cherno... and actually caught someone driving a bus. AN THEY ACTUALLY STOPPED FOR ME. but as they took a small stop to loot a body... the asshole in the back decided to pop me in the head. whatta fagget. can trust no one. everyones out for ur guns.... ooooo I had a g17 an blood an epi an morphine. smh....

I dont want your guns I have an As50 come heal me :D

I'm north of elektro and I need Antibiotics. I'm not sure if anybody supplies that but if so I'd really appreciate it, finally got some decent gear.

ok im in elektro now...

ive pmed people who require assistance. PM me server an general locale. I will be watching for snipers and also. plz have your guns in your backpacks or dropped. Im not here for guns. and I dont want to see any either.