Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hello, I'm with a broken bone, bleeding with 3,5k blood and passed out IN Berezino(A little to the North of the Apartment)(I had to log out and I didn't saw that I was in Shock). If you need more info add me on Steam: BRDominik

Probably the exact location on where I am:

yS0ri.png

Edited by BRDominik
  • Like 1

Hey,

Me and my friend are up in the military camps at Stary Sobor, we can move to other locations near if needed. [...]

If you're willing to move out of the military camp, maybe into the woods south of Sobor, then I can help you. Let me know via PM or contact me on steam.

is there a medic close to vybor? broken leg need morphine

Hitman has been cared for.

• Like 1

Im close, ish. Pm me your details.

Great guy right here, fast and trustworthy. He turned down supplies that I offered him when he finished patching me up.

reaper just came to give me the morphine i needed and in exchange i offered gear. he declined and asked for a transfuse due to him being at 5k blood. i replied that i was also at 5k and without a blood bag. he had one bag on him and he used it on me instead of himself. these guys are legit. thank you reaper and all the other medics. this was my first friendly contact in the game since buying it about a week ago.

I will be unavailable until 6pm pst ish. Kids want to go pick Cherries and Strawberries. Yay.

When I return, I will be in the NWAF region. Pm me if you need help.

Joe Shaw provided me with a blood transfusion today, along with a tip to cure my infection. I luckily found antibiotics shortly after he left me. Thanks Joe

reaper just came to give me the morphine i needed and in exchange i offered gear. he declined and asked for a transfuse due to him being at 5k blood. i replied that i was also at 5k and without a blood bag. he had one bag on him and he used it on me instead of himself. these guys are legit. thank you reaper and all the other medics. this was my first friendly contact in the game since buying it about a week ago.

Woah so these guys really are pretty legit! I'm actually excited to break my legs so I get to meet one of them <3

If there is any member in TMW who has morphine it would be greatly appreciated for a contact, my current char has broken legs due to being well and truly hit by a zombie

Hello, I'm with a broken bone, bleeding with 3,5k blood and passed out IN Berezino(A little to the North of the Apartment)(I had to log out and I didn't saw that I was in Shock). If you need more info add me on Steam: BRDominik

Probably the exact location on where I am:

yS0ri.png

I can be there in about 5min ... check your steam ... i added you

• Like 1

Joe Shaw provided me with a blood transfusion today, along with a tip to cure my infection. I luckily found antibiotics shortly after he left me. Thanks Joe

Well you helped me with a transfusion as well after I took a few hits from overly alert zeds so thanks to you. I'm glad you found the antibiotics ... but I gotta tell you pal ... beginner's luck :)

Joe

Well you helped me with a transfusion as well after I took a few hits from overly alert zeds so thanks to you. I'm glad you found the antibiotics ... but I gotta tell you pal ... beginner's luck :)

Joe

No kidding, heard that those are a very RARE find.

No kidding, heard that those are a very RARE find.

And, with no offense to the fine gentleman, he didn't really know about antibiotics and what they were for. I was trying, with little success, to creep by zeds on my way to him when he mentioned that he was coughing a lot ... sheesh ... and me without antibiotics ... and going to treat a patient who needed them. My bedside manner with that patient may have been a bit ...brusque ... but it's my understanding that the infection is contagious.

I wished him luck of course but fully expected that he would be knocked unconscious and be eaten by the next zed that hit him. I recommended the hospital that would be more likely to have them but hardly expected him to find any. I wasn't even out of town before he popped up on Teamspeak again to tell me had some ... it's not fair I tell you. :D

Joe

I will be busy doing Resupply for a little bit near Berezino if I have enough supplies I can help people out in that area.

I'm available now, if you need medical help, PM me. Current location: NE region - Gorka

I actually need medical attention at the moment. I need morphine, as I broke my legs falling in the barn at factory. I'm currently on, and, what is the server that you guys stay in? I will also put my gun in my back pack. Please and thank you.

My steam is also grantpro.

Edited by Grantpro

I am sadly still down near medic tents south of balota air strip. Pretty bad shape at that. Definitely need bandaging and blood. Any help is appreciated.

5th Element are saviours to this brutal mod, the team reached me in under 5 minutes despite it being a hostile area and treated me with bnoth protection and communication ensuring a smooth ordeal. I believe the two chaps were Pickals and Tim, a huge thank you to you guys, i doubt i would have made it far without the morphine :) My beans are yours to claim my comrades!

• Like 1

I actually need medical attention at the moment. I need morphine, as I broke my legs falling in the barn at factory. I'm currently on, and, what is the server that you guys stay in? I will also put my gun in my back pack. Please and thank you.

What town are you near or in? We need to know to be able to help.

What town are you near or in? We need to know to be able to help.

The factory north of solnichniy.