Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Currently on the southern coast. Have transportation, let me know if you need help.

If any of you medics are near the NWAF, I could use a hand. I have a bloodbag and need a transfusion direly, if anyone is up for it, hit me up with a PM with a server name. Oh, and I'm running beta 95168 currently, just thought that might be useful info.

If any of you medics are near the NWAF, I could use a hand. I have a bloodbag and need a transfusion direly, if anyone is up for it, hit me up with a PM with a server name. Oh, and I'm running beta 95168 currently, just thought that might be useful info.

Would love to help you. Running 95054 tho. The server we own and have made our home isnt updated so, if you need it badly, I can gear up and head your way, id just have to update and join your server.. or vice versa - if you wanted to downgrade.

Edited by Brian @ RMG

Alright, downloading, want to do some other form of communication, like steam?

I'd like to vouch for Joe Shaw. He helped me out and has another satisfied customer. Great service with even better attitude. Thanks Joe!

Alright, downloading, want to do some other form of communication, like steam?

steams fine, whats ur profile or fl lname

Hey all, so I just valiantly saved my friend and got dropped to 3.5k blood and dropping fast. I gave him my ghillie and everything to look for a bandage in town to at least stop the bleeding and logged so I wouldn't die. We're currently located South of Zelengorsk near the high value barn. Can anyone lend a transfusion?

Edit:

Also a huge thanks to Joe for saving my ass earlier today. You were a huge help.

Happy to help Daxin, as luck would have it I DCed just south of where you and I met and I had a call from south of Bor so I just met another great guy and helped him ... that's a win/win in the Medic business. Sounds like our friends in RMG may be able to help you this time.

And you're welcome as well tatortodd22 ... it was nice meeting you. No fuss, no muss and no zombies ... just the way I like it. I'll sneak into Bor when I connect again and refill my water bottles. And Doc Wasteland, tatertodd is interested in a support role with TMW, I can certainly recommend him.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

Profile name is A beat up blue chevy. Question, does the server have global chat, if so, then I'll just use that.

Edited by Valyr

Still in need of assistance. Still in elektro at the general store. Need morphine and a blood transfusion guys.

Still in need of assistance. Still in elektro at the general store. Need morphine and a blood transfusion guys.

can you join 95054 servers?

While this is nice, I can't really agree with it. It seems the majority of these cases involve some form of battlelogging and cheating the system against how it has been designed to be used. Hmm..

Need help just southwest of stary sober. tried to make a friend but he busted my leg up with a Winchester. I made it to some trees just outside of town. at about 1000 blood. running 95168.

Turns out didn't need help.

Edited by Sequisha

While this is nice, I can't really agree with it. It seems the majority of these cases involve some form of battlelogging and cheating the system against how it has been designed to be used. Hmm..

Ill remember this when you come here looking for a medic. Ill still help you, but with a lil chuckle.

I am a ways north of Elektro near Staroye and due to a glitch (I broke my leg crawling backwards out of a house), I could really use some help. Currently running 95208.

I'd really appreciate some assistance!

Thanks!

I am currently in fire station in elektro and in need of transfusion, i also have blood bags on hand, just need that special someone. Thanks in advance if help comes.

5th Element, you dont want the bus? Its all green exept very low on fuel. Must be great for your medicteams! For free, or donate food or one bloodbag (I got stomped by zed).

EDIT: Nevermind, the bus is gone, must have forgotten to save it or something :(

Im off to my cabin, might be home tomorrow night.

Edited by Flame81

Crap...so..the server im using with my tent decided to eat my DMR, M9SD, NVG, GPS and other bits and bobs. Am I pissed? Yes. But meh. That just means I can now run around with more meds and generally not care for my safety(?) :D

EDIT: Note to self, no more Russian servers. Only ANZ, NZ and US servers. Also, will not be available for the week as am going to go for a vacation! w00t! :P

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 1

Keep in mind

They do not usually travel within cities if you have read the original thread.

Heres a tip.

Get into the woods so both you and the medic are safe when he is healing you, remember this man or woman is here to help you so the lease you can do is try to help the situation.

Tip one.

If your in Cherno/Elektro refer to tip one. (just so you get the point)

Oh and they are 100% full proof and trustable.

Edited by Bobcat

Note to the medics; sorry about last night... I fell asleep in my chair... I'm online and ready to reiceve medical attention for the next 12 hours. I will be online steam for the entire time; my id is emoterrorist.

My current location is still at the Olsha radio tower (east of the North-East Airstrip in Krasnostav.) Thanks in advance,

- ZedHunter

Announcing: Will be online and available from around 1500 GMT+2 until ... well ... late ;-)

Supplies. just enough for one patient .... but pretty well equiped for giving backup for other medics ...give me a call if u need help

Keep in mind

They do not usually travel within cities if you have read the original thread.

This please. Some medics do not mind going into small towns, but please don't expect help in like, Elektro firestation or NWAF barracks or Stary tents. Just yesterday a medic died trying to help someone who was asking for help at NWAF 100 times, if the guy was somewhere safer the medic could've helped a few more people instead of having to recollect himself as a fresh spawn ;)

I am a ways north of Elektro near Staroye and due to a glitch (I broke my leg crawling backwards out of a house), I could really use some help. Currently running 95208.

I'd really appreciate some assistance!

Thanks!

I am currently in fire station in elektro and in need of transfusion, i also have blood bags on hand, just need that special someone. Thanks in advance if help comes.

PM sent to both of you.