Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Would like to thank and vouch for Kiel "Veltall" for coming to my aid last night. Managed to get me the blood bag I needed along with a good amount of other supplies free of charge. :beans:

I got this one, right inside my operating area.

Thank you very much Dr. Leto! That blood transfusion will help me very much in the future. It's okay you didn't have antibiotics, I haven't even seen boxes in hospitals lately. I wish I had something that I could've given you...and I also hope I didn't give you the infection too.

By the way, if you heard shots afterwards, that was me killing a zombie and a cow.

I look forward to joining this noble group of medics in the future (when I can help someone without getting them sick :P ).

Well, I'll be back on this thread when I need help or can register aid...being a medic seems so much more fun than being a bandit/survivor.

Again, thanks for the help!

I'm stuck in the northern Barracks in Northwest airfield after suffering the ninja door glitch. I need morphine and blood.

Steam id: Seioch

Please help! My timezone is Pacific.

Can't anyone help me. I've posted here 3 times for help. And I never got any.

It's best to friend a medic on steam and talk to them directly. Our goal is to be more efficient in how we deliver our services, but for right now, you're just going to have to stumble through with the rest of the patients.

W

It's best to friend a medic on steam and talk to them directly. Our goal is to be more efficient in how we deliver our services, but for right now, you're just going to have to stumble through with the rest of the patients.

So, am I going to get help? I've got one medic friend and he can't help me. (Offline)

The server I am using is EMPTY right now. Nobody in it. Literally. And I'm up to date. I'll give it to you on Steam if I am added.

Just need blood.

Edited by Shard

Im stuck outside the NW airfield with 2k blood left. I can get to a safe place, but I just need someone to give me a transfusion.

I'm stuck in the northern Barracks in Northwest airfield after suffering the ninja door glitch. I need morphine and blood.

Steam id: Seioch

Please help! My timezone is Pacific.

Holy shit. Not 5 mins after I posted on here THE Dr. Wasteland met me on US 591. It took a while, but he patched me up right up and delivered like a BOSS. He's the real deal guys! He lives up to ALL the hype!

Holy shit. Not 5 mins after I posted on here THE Dr. Wasteland met me on US 591. It took a while, but he patched me up right up and delivered like a BOSS. He's the real deal guys! He lives up to ALL the hype!

I wish I could be helped. I don't feel safe posting a plea in the forums and having someone shoot me dead.

Just south of Pusta (its north of elektro) Im stuck with 1.5k blood and cant really go much farther without dieng. In need of a transfusion. I can pay with 2 blood bags and would be up for trading some things if you have matches. (I got a epipen and 2 morphine injectors.)

steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/id/25183

Currently between Vybor and Lopatino. I'm at only 600 blood with a broken bone. My friend is in the same situation with about 3k blood and a broken bone, but he is not currently online. Therefore, if possible, could a medic bring an extra blood bag and morphine for my friend (spokkeh) so that I may pass it on to him. I will trade if need be to get the extra 2 items for my friend. And of course give rep towards the medic and organistion.

steam: http://steamcommunit...561198016361969

I wish I could be helped. I don't feel safe posting a plea in the forums and having someone shoot me dead.

Then use the RMG RMA form and your info is only seen by trusted RMG Medics... Problem Solved

I know this is probably asking a lot but i'm north of the starry tents in the tree line near the field behind the military tents I took some fire from some bandits on my way out. Managed to get to the tree line and log out before they took me out but I was in shock so I have a 2 minute unconcious timer and i'm bleeding with 7k life. Before you ask if I have anything worth saving yes I have a full kits, vgs, coyote backpack, m4a3, gps the works. been gathering this gear for almost 2 days. If you can help please PM me i'll give you my skype name or steam name or w/e.

Edited by Chaossound

A aspiring day-z medic named Trout just saved my life while I was knocked out! He offered me food and painkillers. He however did not have blood.

Anychance a whitelisted medic can come give me a blood transfusion? I am near Drozhino

Edited by Barnheezy

I would like to be added to it. I also asked my patient to reply to this thread.

Here is the post he made, which I replied to.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/38723-broken-leg-options/

Here is a video of me helping him today, before I knew about the Trusted Medic List. I will also be making a series of videos for every patient. Lol.

Edited by Psychobob

just wanted to give a shout out to trimethylxanthine who was willing to head to starry to get me bck on my feet. luckily a friend of mine found a bike down by the coast and hit cherno for supplies so he didnt have to risk coming into starry. Thanks dude!

I need help.

Low blood, In the control tower in NW Airfield. My server has nobody on it almost all the time. It will be high ping for others though. But not a problem because PVP won't happen.

Please assist.

Send me a message on Steam, User: owatch (Has the same profile pic as I have)

There really is absolutely no need to spam the topic, if anything it'll just bury your request even more. As you can see not only is it hard to keep your request visible in here, but it's also not so easy for medics to shuffle through them all neither. While a solution is in the works, for now, spamming the topic will not help the situation.

Even though you said the server is empty, many single medics still would rather not go there. For areas like this, if nobody responds you should contact http://ratedmgaming.com/helpme

Edited by .Trooper.

Sigh after three months of playing I have only just found out about this. But now I am in the know I am completely on board. At the moment I play pretty much on the Aussie or Kiwi servers, but I am happy to jump to any server should anyone on the white list need a backup, or just an extra set of eyes My call sign is Archangel Steam is Teraustralis

I know this is probably asking a lot but i'm north of the starry tents in the tree line near the field behind the military tents I took some fire from some bandits on my way out. Managed to get to the tree line and log out before they took me out but I was in shock so I have a 2 minute unconcious timer and i'm bleeding with 7k life. Before you ask if I have anything worth saving yes I have a full kits, vgs, coyote backpack, m4a3, gps the works. been gathering this gear for almost 2 days. If you can help please PM me i'll give you my skype name or steam name or w/e.

Disconnecting to avoid death IS an exploit.

http://dayzmod.com/f...to-avoid-death/

imo people who disconnect during firefights shouldnt be helped out.

Edited by Bikker
  • Like 2

I had everything exept morphine when heading out in the forrests north, of course the zeeds broke my legs..

Steamname: Xerxez_SWE

Only in need of an morphine-injection

Although Im going to sleep now, but I will be ready at a low-populated server at 10.30 tomorrow morning (GMT+2), and can try crawl to another more secured place.

Im ready to get some help, I also see that The Bat is close by, and Im willing to help the one who helps me out.