Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Connor are you still there? The dang game warped me across the map. I am very close to you and can get you morphine are you there?

I am there :) Skype me randymarsh93

. TBH the medic (and you) will likely get sniped before you get saved.

It probably pays to coordinate things by pm for security reasons.

Scroll up, I just helped kyle. He can vouch that he gave me morphine. It was free morphine, so why not use it to help someone? It is a bit of a risk you are taking, but I think I'm taking an even bigger risk coming to help you. Especially since I don't NEED to help you.

Wait, you're not on the white list, how can i trust you?

I'll vouch for him, great guy. I trusted him with my life and he didn't disappoint.

Thank you Connor. He made good on his promise of the AS50. I got the bug that spawns you in the tree-less wilderness and the game said that I had died, so I disconnected ASAP. Loaded back into the game and was on the beach at Kamenka just south of Pavlovo. I would have never made it to you without the bug.

Can I get some blood (transfusion, cooked meat, whatever) at Mogilevka? I was attacked at a downed chopper. I will have a friend with me, so do not be alarmed. PM me if you can help out. I'll probably confirm that you are a trusted medic first.

Can I get some blood (transfusion, cooked meat, whatever) at Mogilevka? I was attacked at a downed chopper. I will have a friend with me, so do not be alarmed. PM me if you can help out. I'll probably confirm that you are a trusted medic first.

THIS already set my alarms off lol. Medics, take extra caution please. Its nothing personal, just percaution :)

• Like 2

THIS already set my alarms off lol. Medics, take extra caution please. Its nothing personal, just percaution :)

I've requested service before, and I don't think my friend even has a gun yet. We will probably hold up in the chapel. I'll put my gun down or any other precautions that makes the medic comfortable. It's his terms

• Like 1

I'm a TF2 Official Medic, having already taken a hypocratic oath with that organization and now prepared to do the same for the men and women of Chernarus. No, I haven't helped anyone yet, but I'm willing to change that tonight when needed. I'm currently out on the East Coast, shout for aid with server/location.

Also, feel free to add me on steam/twitter to get in contact with me. twitter.com/leto and [Dr.]Leto

Edited by Letonator
  • Like 1

I've requested service before, and I don't think my friend even has a gun yet. We will probably hold up in the chapel. I'll put my gun down or any other precautions that makes the medic comfortable. It's his terms

Glad to hear that. :) Hopefully someone will come along and help. I would but I've had to reinstall my entire game due to a botched attempt at downgrading then upgrading and back :(

I'm moving to Pusta, actually.

Edited by tatortodd22

what the fuck is up with people spamming this thread when they should be sending a pm? :x

ok, maybe that's a bit harsh, but damn people. we got 84 pages of posts, so keep your posts to a minimum. The Day Z Forum Gods have granted us the Edit function, please employ it.

Edited by Bumble - RMG MEDIC!

Yes please only initiate communications here. Doesn't make sense to use this thread as a public messaging system. Save those for PMs. For example: Luke and Connor you guys took up almost 2 entire pages for one distress call.

Edited by dcjoker

what the fuck is up with people spamming this thread when they should be sending a pm? :x

ok, maybe that's a bit harsh, but damn people. we got 84 pages of posts, so keep your posts to a minimum. The Day Z Forum Gods have granted us the Edit function, please employ it.

I agree that this thread should be used to find your medic, but I personally don't mind people posting. Just don't spam.

Hope everyone gets help.

• Like 1

I agree that this thread should be used to find your medic, but I personally don't mind people posting. Just don't spam.

Hope everyone gets help.

I appreciate all you've organized, Doc. I'd like to vouch for a mister Letonater. He helped out and give me AND my friend each a blood transfusion, two water bottles, and a good loot spot. He was a great guy and I appreciate his help very much. He is very credible.

Edited by tatortodd22
  • Like 1

I need a medic near NWAF, got a broken leg whilst fighting off 30 zombies and have been crawling east from the deer stand. Need morphine and food/water if possible. If anyone can help I have an antibiotic that I don't need, it's yours if you want.

steam name: proxx24

Edited by phrakture