Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Need some assistance, My steam is Pickals1. Me and Friend both with broken bones and no morphine. Can give exact grid.

Got some morphine left. PM me, maybe I can help.

ok im off for a clan event for abit, will come back on lter for a bit and then right a AAR

Are you people afraid of revealing your location? There's so many servers, so there's no point in that, is it?

Exactly Duny, but with the paranoia in this game it's understandable I suppose. But really people, just a general location would help immensely and it wouldn't put you at any real risk.

Joe

To the Patient that I said I would help in Grishino:

I am so sorry! I've been sitting here wondering when you were going to come back online, and I just realized that when I was clearing out some patients from my friend list, I deleted you too. Please add me again, and I will help you ASAP.

P.S. I don't remember your name.

Ugh.. guys, this request system began to be quite confusing for me, is anybody willing to setup a page or something, where a request is paired with a medic?

That is being arranged, it will be handled shortly.

• Like 1

Currently stuck in Stary Sobor military tent with a broken leg and 1500 blood. Would really appreciate some assistance :)

Thanks

may be able to help after this patient.

Add me on steam http://steamcommunit.../id/Trooper911/

I PMed him before I saw your post ... I'm available now ... so whatever works best for him :)

Just got in touch with him Trooper, I'll take it from here unless I get gunned down on the way ...

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

If someone needs medical attention I am between Berozino and Nizhoyne (will go between those two places and "close around"). Just relooted all my stash, but I did NOT get any blood, yet. I will be able to play 1½ hour.

@ 120 062

Im running 1.7.2.3 and patch 94876

Edited by Flame81

Guys Stary sobar is a no go really, only me and a few others are stupid enough to risk it :/ and even at that you have to be on at a timing i say since i would know when its safe

Would just like to say thankyou to dieFakel for finding me and patching me up (I ended up heading back to near the barn wear I was shot earlier) and dieFakel was looking for me @Nadez ... Oh and thanks for the Beans And look after the Bike you found lol....

thumb up: +1 thanks :thumbsup: :D :beans:

Ok, im online and moving, if anyone needs medical assistance my current path is Balota, Bor, then up to Berizino! if your along that path (or not you can still ask! :P) just leave a request or PM me

got any antibiotics?

I PMed him before I saw your post ... I'm available now ... so whatever works best for him :)

Just got in touch with him Trooper, I'll take it from here unless I get gunned down on the way ...

Joe

Good save! Thanks for the help, Joe!

4k hp & unconcious a tiny bit south east of north west airfield, can meet up at some very low populated server if so! pm me if anyone has the guts to help me

Edited by Robert_merello

I just wanted to express my appreciation for what you guys are doing here. You're making the apocalypse more bearable, one blood bag at a time. :D

Good job gentlemen.

• Like 1