Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Is anybody willing to help transfuse me? I am currently crawling around Balota with under 2k blood. I have blood bags on me so you would not have to bring anything and I am also willing to donate some antibiotics that I've found.

Thanks a lot :)

@Azerbaijan: I could help you if you share blood bags :) i sent you a pm with my steam name.

if anyone else wants to help me i need morphine and a transfusion.

sending you a PM Dr. Wasteland MD since i couldnt add you on steam. something about friends list full.

Im hurt bad. need a shot of morphine. I ll pm you specifics.

MEDIC! I need a blood transfusion. Bad. Was down to 429 blood, but have now canned-food eatin my way up to around 2900. I have a blood pack on me, just need some assistance.

Medic. I need a blood pack+transfusion currently at about 3k and morphine. I'm currently stuck on the top floor stairwell of a fire station. Any help would be most appreciated. PM for more details.

I'm trapped in the NW Airfield with about 1000 blood. I have the blood pack I just need someone who can save me. I also can't get out of Zed territory because I pass out every 2 minutes. Please help!

All I can say is thank you KickButa for the save I really need the blood and morphine. Also thanks for being the first friendly player I have met that didn't try to kill me.

I lost all my bandages and primary weapon and pistol and all my inventory stuff due to ghuile suit bug.

Then zombie bite ma and I am bleeding to dead.

I am in Berezino docks. With 3k blood.

Anyone can help me?

Sorry for being MIA recently guys, I'm training for a new job and I just spent the last two days away on an overnight trip. I'm back now, but it is late and I won't be able to help people as often as I used to, due to the new job.

The BEST way to get help is NOT to post on the forum, but to add someone from the White List. I do not wish to be a go-between between you and another medic, so please do not come to me asking me to find someone to send to you, that is extremely inefficient for both of us.

Lol everytime I try to help I get shot

I gave this one guy, I think his name was Daniel or something a transfusion, and I got sniped :/

Then this other guy idk his name, was shooting alot in elektro and I was watching him for awhile and he was shooting at zombs, so I went down figuring he was low on blood and asked him if he wanted a transfusion, then he shot me...

Lol everytime I try to help I get shot

I gave this one guy' date=' I think his name was Daniel or something a transfusion, and I got sniped :/

Then this other guy idk his name, was shooting alot in elektro and I was watching him for awhile and he was shooting at zombs, so I went down figuring he was low on blood and asked him if he wanted a transfusion, then he shot me...

[/quote']

Best way to go about it is to use our strategy from the OP. Check that, and get patients from this forum. Then I can add you to the White List.

Hey Mates, i could use some assistance with my Blood level... Someone shoot me in the leg and i barely ran away before a sniper saved me by shooting the guy who shoot me, i bandaged myself up, but now i need a transfusion to stable my blood... Can i get some help plz?

Can you help me? Ive added you on steam.

Im a stand up guy...usually...the broken leg doesn't help support that statement ATM but you know what I mean.

I'll get home from work in a few hours.

I'm in the same boat as boomsling. Steam request sent.

I'm in the UK dude so I'll probably be in bed' date=' kids get up at 5.30am, the little bastards, so I try to get my head down by 11pm.

If I'm not sorted by the weekend can we make a man-date then?

[/quote']

Yeah I've got plans all this weekend but we can probably set something up.

Hey guys, got lit up by some zeds and then a bandito last night. Made it out with ~400 blood. I need transfusions BAD lol

Added everyone but

Gadd

River

axe28

Trig

KickButa

as there was either a billion of them or they were in active account.

Either way figured I'd post here and just throw it out there as there is no one online in steam on the whitelist :/

EDIT*

following boomsling's lead I'm located in the barn in Three Valleys

TRHoD.jpg

EDIT2*I accidentally a word

EDIT3* I died lmao

Need help' date=' stuck here:

[img']http://i.imgur.com/ln8iW.jpg

Broken leg

need morphine

I have 2 blood bags , if you administer one to me you can take the other to help someone else.

PM for server. Thanks

I like this guy.

WORD. People, this is how you get us to help you, haha. That or coordinates.

Also, I'll be on and taking patients for the next couple of hours.

k9uyro.png

I need help right here

I have a broken bone and 5k health

I need morphine and blood

PM me for the server that you want me on.

I asked Dr. Wasteland to bring me blood since i was down to 3.8k and couldn't see worth a damn. After waiting 15 min for him to do his laundry, then another 15 for him to get to me, he was pumping me full of life.

Thanks Dr. Wasteland :D

Have been lone-wolfing it since I started playing a few days ago. Got some decent gear but had no one to help transfuse me when I got really low on blood. Added Dr. Wasteland on steam and messaged him. He gave me a meeting place. 30 minutes later I was seeing colors and the doc was on his way again.