Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

ATV flipped crushing me, I'm mobile but around 850 blood and hunting in my condition has become unbareable.

I fear I may die without assistance.

I have my GPS coords, and I can chat on TS3 first if needed.

Halp!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrAtR7OhYM

I guess this would be more appropriate if I was on Lingor....

ATV flipped crushing me, I'm mobile but around 850 blood and hunting in my condition has become unbareable.

I fear I may die without assistance.

I have my GPS coords, and I can chat on TS3 first if needed.

Halp!

Still need help? steam me: BluSub6

anyone close NWAF willing to offer a bandage,bloodbag,morphine,food and drink? :D

I'm near NWAF, and I can provide everything but food sadly. If you still want some help, PM contact me in my signature.

My post should have said, lesson, not listen. I'm convinced I've gone batty.

Also, not sure if I already thanked him but want to say MikaelM has save my life with blood transfusions many times. Thank you MikaelM :thumbsup:

Stopping the Medical help for the time being

seeing as i spawned in a wall and died a horrible death

will be back in a day or two

Godspeed Medics

*** To All Medics, ***

The player Cruwlity (steam account: daniel.rox88), has killed me after recieving a blood transfusion in the NorthWest Airfield. He was running under the alias "Sargon" when I healed him up. Do not accept any work from him as he is a bandit and cannot be trusted.

Also: The player kissa1512, is still in need of help at the NWAF. I was origionally going to help him, but since i was killed, if somebody else could go help him, please and thank you.

anyone close NWAF willing to offer a bandage,bloodbag,morphine,food and drink? :D
Edited by AwesomeLemon
  • Like 3

yo, i just started playing this game. Finally getting the hang of it and get some good gear... and now i am close to bleeding out in a gas station by Elektro.

Can anyone help me out here? I am in the small building of the gas station on the west side of Elektro. I am bleeding out with no more bandages. I have a bag of blood for the transfusion. i just need a bandage and some one to give me the blood. Help?

Got help from Element47 very quick and efficient very glad that I still have my pvs-4 :D

Can anyone help me out here? I am in the small building of the gas station on the west side of Elektro. I am bleeding out with no more bandages. I have a bag of blood for the transfusion. i just need a bandage and some one to give me the blood. Help?

I'm pretty close by, i can be there in a few minutes. PM if you still need help.

Still need help as awesomelemon got killed by a bandit he helped.

Steam ID: kissa1512

repeating: Im at NWAF south barracks and i need bandage, bloodbag, morphine, food and drink.

I'm infected and hauled up in the devil's castle. Coughing my lungs out and losing blood. Could anybody hook me up with some morphine? Or maybe just some kind words and a lullaby? Don't have much in return, just a map and a watch

Many thanks to Kowalski for his patience in finding me, and healing me up so I may continue to persevere.

Never thought I would need a medic, super glad they exist once I did.

I'm not sure I want to mess with ATV's anymore....

I'm bleeding at the NWAF at the southern barracks and I'm in need of a transfusion. Any help would be greatly appreciated

My skype name is michaelwjohnston

Everyone is down at NWAF today... including myself..

I'm on the roof of the fire station at the airport, above the main warehouse.

I'm unconscious and bleeding out, and I think I may need morphine as well. I'm not exactly sure how much blood I have but I know it's low.

PM me and I'll go on teamspeak if you have it.

Edit: I won't be available for the next 2 hours or so.

Edited by Dutch Miller

Currently have a working UAZ if any medics need transport, don't have enough room to carry med supplies as of now, so I can't be much help to those in NWA, but maybe somebody can. D:

• Like 1

Just got help from +Ben+ He gave me supplies and bandaged me up as well as a blood transfusion. Thanks :D

Anytime mate :). Mr Boar, thankyou for your meat and may you rest in pieces :thumbsup:

Need help at NWAF, need the basic med supplies: Bandage, morphine, bloodbag, food and drink

Steam ID: kissa1512

Ingame name: NorwegiaN

Repost because of new page.

Is there any way to get help from these guys if you don't have steam ?

I'm in electro upstairs with a broken leg...can't get down....

Is there any way to get help from these guys if you don't have steam ?

I'm in electro upstairs with a broken leg...can't get down....

You could contact them on teamspeak