Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

So today i thought i was gonna get my first random medical encounter with a survivor he was bleeding bad i saw he has and rushed to his aid, i scrolled over him to apply the bandages but a zombie was crawling up behind him i rushed forward to protect him and i killed the zombie, i once again tried applying the bandages again this time i crouched but i have no idea why but the man i rushed to aid cracks me in the head with his hatchet twice, only knocking me out, he looted me but didnt realise that i wasnt dead i came to and proceded to cut him down to size, i broke his legs but he got me, so he was left out in the middle of no where bleeding out, the thought made me lol. is there anything i did wrong/i should do in the future to prevent this?

• Like 1

So today i thought i was gonna get my first random medical encounter with a survivor he was bleeding bad i saw he has and rushed to his aid, i scrolled over him to apply the bandages but a zombie was crawling up behind him i rushed forward to protect him and i killed the zombie, i once again tried applying the bandages again this time i crouched but i have no idea why but the man i rushed to aid cracks me in the head with his hatchet twice, only knocking me out, he looted me but didnt realise that i wasnt dead i came to and proceded to cut him down to size, i broke his legs but he got me, so he was left out in the middle of no where bleeding out, the thought made me lol. is there anything i did wrong/i should do in the future to prevent this?

Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe you should have made your intentions clear?

disarm him first, lay his weapon on the ground, patch him up then aiming all the time while back away.

have done this twice myself on dubious people on the steam chat.

people who say lol a lot on the chat are prone to open fire after you patch him up, thats what I learn.

Need a Medic i'm lying between Guglov and Novy Sobor at the bycicle spawn at the crossroads

my blood is down to 6000 and have no bandages or painkillers

Edited by Sadisto

I once ran to the aid of a blown vehcile, i ran over the hill and recived SD fire, as soon as i said i was a medic you know what, they ceased fire! they apologised and bandaged me!

• Like 1

Medic available for those in need.

PM here and add on steam if help required.

Also - any TMW or whitelisted medic after a FN Fal? Picked one up yesterday and have no real use for it.

I don't ask anything in return (although if you did have a spare GPS that would be cool :) )

Query, are there any medics or such types operating on AUS, NZ or SG servers? I'm a friendly lone wolf type player so there's not really much I can do for myself should I get had at by a rock or a door but I respect you guys plenty and would definately be willing to assist any local medics. Particularly as BG or mule... I also make a pretty decent distraction...

[TMW] Medic just filling up on supplies and then heading out to help anyone, give me a pm if u need sumut guys.

happy gaming <3

Hey, do you medics need a hand? I would love to help you guys out, either by getting supplies, fixing up vehicles, or providing over-watch on any healing you do, (Can't stand people that act friendly then back-stab someone). At the moment I don't really have many people to play with, and being a lone wolf is a bit tedious at times. But yeah if you want/need anyone else to give you a hand from time to time, hit me up, and I'll see what I can do.

Hey, do you medics need a hand? I would love to help you guys out, either by getting supplies, fixing up vehicles, or providing over-watch on any healing you do, (Can't stand people that act friendly then back-stab someone). At the moment I don't really have many people to play with, and being a lone wolf is a bit tedious at times. But yeah if you want/need anyone else to give you a hand from time to time, hit me up, and I'll see what I can do.

We are ALWAYS looking for both vehicles to get to patients, even bicycles or boats.

What we would prefer? Tractors, vans and UAZs and tents FILLED with parts.

If you do happen to fix up a car or find a bike, hide them and a send a PM to any of the TMW medics or go into the TMW TeamSpeak and wait for someone to talk to you.

Just a shot in the dark here, but maybe you should have made your intentions clear?

i defiantly did but he was a noob and decided it was best to kill the person that was trying to save him

disarm him first, lay his weapon on the ground, patch him up then aiming all the time while back away.

have done this twice myself on dubious people on the steam chat.

people who say lol a lot on the chat are prone to open fire after you patch him up, thats what I learn.

yer i guess i was to trusting tbh i trust people with guns more than ppl with hatchets + he was unresponsive except that he just turned and faced me and stopped

I once ran to the aid of a blown vehcile, i ran over the hill and recived SD fire, as soon as i said i was a medic you know what, they ceased fire! they apologised and bandaged me!

see thats the kind of respect for your fellow good deed doing man that is hardly every expressed in this game Edited by Dr Nobody

We are ALWAYS looking for both vehicles to get to patients, even bicycles or boats.

What we would prefer? Tractors, vans and UAZs and tents FILLED with parts.

If you do happen to fix up a car or find a bike, hide them and a send a PM to any of the TMW medics or go into the TMW TeamSpeak and wait for someone to talk to you.

I'll do my best to help out any way I can. I usually play on UK or German servers, but whatever gives me a good connection at the time really. Next time I find a vehicle I can fix and stash I will give you a shout out or something. Give me a PM or Skype me on: discombobulated187 if you need anything else, I get bored of playing on my own and usually choose to not play at all if no-one I know is online (I know like 2 people with the game, lol)

Alright after being fixed up by Kowlaski not longer than 1 hour ago i found bike and drove around with it

long story short

I'm down to 2400~ blood and somehow mangaged to drive my bike unconscious behind the NW Airfield firestation in that little forest can somebody give me hand.

Edited by Sadisto

Are there any medics online atm? I got shot by a sniper and lost a lot of blood, while running away I got hit by a zombie that knocked me out with a bleed, low on blood and REALLY hungry, it's moments away from flashing, i'm WAY up north, is there anyone near Petrovka or anyone with a chopper that could help me?

Currently need help in electro. Have a broken leg, upstairs, and can't get down.....

Anybody available now ?

Are there any medics near Petrovka? I've got to go to work before too much longer and am in such a state I can't even log in untill there is a medic near me (Very low blood, hunger and thirst meter seconds away from flashing with no food or water).

I have a few spare ASK / G17 mags so if the medic who helps me has either of those guns i'd be happy to give you a few.

Been almost 24 hours now, i'd hate to have to go to work AGAIN without being able to play.

So many medic's.....so little patients.

So why am I sat here with this broken leg then ?

Knew I should have taken out that medical insurance..........

So why am I sat here with this broken leg then ?

Knew I should have taken out that medical insurance..........

I PMed you, I'm a whitelisted medic at Elektro

Still need a blood transfusion at the NW Airfield

I would LOVE to join you.

Currently, i am starving to death, and on low populated servers. All i have is spare mags. If you give me the server you go on, and tell me how to get to it using DayZ commander, i will join you.

Still need a blood transfusion at the NW Airfield

I'm not far from you, sadly i'm not a medic and have no blood bags, but if a medic comes to you could you ask them to come to me after please? I'm at the east road entrance of Petrovka a little north-east from you, my food and thirst meter is almost flashing my blood is very low and I have no food or water, so i'm in desperate need of a medic, but none seem to be online atm, if a medic contacts you could you ask him to PM me please?

I have work in 2 hours, I would love to get patched up before then.