Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

still in need of help, I'm just south of Lopatino with low blood. Please pm me on here for contact info, thanks in advance!

I was on my way to help a fellow medic and not sure if I got hacked or just glitched out but it resulted in me losing all of my gear and I am now bleeding out in the barns of Kabanino, if there's anyone nearby, I would greatly appreciate some bandaging and a blood transfusion. You can contact me on skype or in PM, details are in my signature.

Thanks in advance!

Still in need of antibiotics in the cherno area if anyone can help it would be appreciated :)

Managed to find myself some antibiotics before i bled out, so im all set. :D

Just wanna give a BIG THANKS to Derek and Harrison my body guards for saving my ass from death. Thought i was done for :(

• Like 1

Big thanks to the [Green Wookies] who got in touch with me today and asked whether the vehicle they recently liberated from what they took to be a bandit camp may in fact have been my ambulance, and offering to return it.

I am now mobile once more and happy to rush to the rescue of people who cannot rescue themselves.

Starting with Teach. :)

• Like 3

Still in need of antibiotics at stary sobor

Skype - Sjokoen

Steam - zufax

(Norway)

still in need of help, I'm just south of Lopatino with low blood. Please pm me on here for contact info, thanks in advance!

I have pm'd you. If you reply I will save you.

I was on my way to help a fellow medic and not sure if I got hacked or just glitched out but it resulted in me losing all of my gear and I am now bleeding out in the barns of Kabanino, if there's anyone nearby, I would greatly appreciate some bandaging and a blood transfusion. You can contact me on skype or in PM, details are in my signature.

Thanks in advance!

Hey I have U on my steam account. I'm sending an IM to U.

Anyone near polana? I need a blood transfusion....I have blood bags, just no way of getting it into me!! Alternativley, a knife and some meat would do?

Skype is Peebeds

Edited by peebeds

Big thanks to the [Green Wookies] who got in touch with me today and asked whether the vehicle they recently liberated from what they took to be a bandit camp may in fact have been my ambulance, and offering to return it.

I am now mobile once more and happy to rush to the rescue of people who cannot rescue themselves.

Starting with Teach. :)

It was just fortunate I saw your name listed in here and remembered seeing you online a lot on our server. We're trying to establish a good reputation as a source of trust there, so hopefully remedying our mistake goes some way of starting that process.

I've let the other GreenWookiee's know of your thanks :D

• Like 2

It was just fortunate I saw your name listed in here and remembered seeing you online a lot on our server. We're trying to establish a good reputation as a source of trust there, so hopefully remedying our mistake goes some way of starting that process.

I've let the other GreenWookiee's know of your thanks :D

That's pretty awesome of you to return his car.

• Like 1

Er shoutout to any medics, i packed my tent up but lagged, when i toook it out another was in its place like they were on top of each other in my inventory, Long story short instead of having 1 tent i got 8, anyone need a spare tent?

Er shoutout to any medics, i packed my tent up but lagged, when i toook it out another was in its place like they were on top of each other in my inventory, Long story short instead of having 1 tent i got 8, anyone need a spare tent?

Check you PM Soul, we could certainly use as many as you can spare.

Joe

im trying to get on the white list so im offering my service's as a medic to you guys and girls in dayz just pm me im working the east coast

Laterz Pvt Burt medic

im on skype

Dayz forum name burtroid

Well... I'm off... helped player Brains and JuniorQC (actually JuniorQCs friend). Player cam unfortunately got teleported far up north so he was too inconvenient to reach. The nice patients made me unfortunately drop my guard and then Player X0p1kn lured me somewhere (actually should have mistrusted him for his story was weird) to kill me... Well 't was my own fault. He had his hatchet out and sliced me to pieces. Anyway, point of my post is:

1. I'm off now.

2. Don't be stupid.

3. Don't treat player X0pk1n, for he doesn't value medic services.

Sorry to hear, Moktor, if you need help getting set up again, give me a shout!

X0pk1n was one of a couple of people I have recently refused to lend assistance to, their requests being either downright absurd, childishly selfish and entitled, and generally not medical emergencies at all.

Hey Guys, I have a broken leg and I am in Pustoshka Supermarket. I tried to send a message on steam to one of the members listed below and since I am not a Steam user it is a new account and does not let me comment pages or send messsages as far as i know. Can someone reply here or hit me up on skype to help me out?

Hey Guys, I have a broken leg and I am in Pustoshka Supermarket. I tried to send a message on steam to one of the members listed below and since I am not a Steam user it is a new account and does not let me comment pages or send messsages as far as i know. Can someone reply here or hit me up on skype to help me out? Skype name is Mobeavenger12

It would be nice to have a "Hall of Shame" on the first page, just so every medic would know who not to help.

• Like 2

Hi guys,

I forgot to sign out from a night server. Long story short, 3 hours later I noticed arma 2 was still opened, and I had caught an infection. If anyone could give me antibiotics I would be very grateful. I can also offer a cz550 and camo clothing as a trade.

I can go to wherever you are.

Cheers

Hey Guys, I have a broken leg and I am in Pustoshka Supermarket. I tried to send a message on steam to one of the members listed below and since I am not a Steam user it is a new account and does not let me comment pages or send messsages as far as i know. Can someone reply here or hit me up on skype to help me out? Skype name is Mobeavenger12

What is your steam name?

Hi guys,

I forgot to sign out from a night server. Long story short, 3 hours later I noticed arma 2 was still opened, and I had caught an infection. If anyone could give me antibiotics I would be very grateful. I can also offer a cz550 and camo clothing as a trade.

I can go to wherever you are.

Cheers

I can help if you get anywhere in the SW. Add me on steam

Edited by .Trooper.