Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

'bout to start the run out to Stary, if anyone needs help between dubrovka and Stary, lemme know.

Currently near Stary and Novy trying to reach a patient. I will be signing out for the evening after we patch him up. Stay safe out there guys.

Back online. Medic available in the SW.

Hey if your near Balota AF, Wolverine needs medical attention.He needs a trans.

My overwatch and me just got shot down IVO stary. MOMENT OF SILENCE

• Like 2

Is Anyone available to give me a blood transfusion? i have the blood packs and will tip in medical supplies and ammo, i am near cherno.

Is Anyone available to give me a blood transfusion? i have the blood packs and will tip in medical supplies and ammo, i am near cherno.

I am in Cherno in-game now, but I am still on the way home from school now in real-life, ETA till log-in is about 30 minutes. If nobody helps you by then, I'll be more than glad to patch you up. :)

Could use another assist. Got trampled by some zombies and just got up in time to fend them off and not bleed out. Unfortunately, there's not enough food in the game to get my health back up. Could use a transfuse north of berezino.

Also, is it normal to have your sound go really low when you're at low health? All sounds are at ~20% of normal volume since i got knocked out.

Steam ID: Audemed

Edited by Audemed

Thanks, AlphaStalker and his 2 bodyguards derek and harrisonmon for giving me blood and some medical supplies! I was sooo fucked. Will contact again if I have any issues in the near future!

Heading to NWAF if anyone needs medical attention. If U do please add me on steam: AlphaStalker and send me a IM on steam so i can hear it in game.

Need help at Berezino, in shock logged out (accidently jumped floors while trying to dodge zombies) in one of the residential buildings. 1.5k health bleeding, broken bones sighh -.- is anyone able to help? D:

Rikkulyanna just bailed my ass out IN THE DARK! xD

Was kinda creepy actually, i was waiting around a bit and all of a sudden i hear "Medic don't move" i was like O.O!

But yeah A+ medic u got right thar.

• Like 1

Need help at Berezino, in shock logged out (accidently jumped floors while trying to dodge zombies) in one of the residential buildings. 1.5k health bleeding, broken bones sighh -.- is anyone able to help? D:

sure i can help, add me on skype : teairra19

Im knocked out and bleeding in the mountains my coords are 114 bottom 102 side i would greatly appreciate a bandage! my skype is wadej347 please hurry !

One of my friends just signed up and said he'd help me so its ok for now :) Think you should help mullup instead for now :P

Thanks though!!

Edited by christanil

my friend has also joined me in slowly bleeding to death i can giv u tractor for ur help!

I'm up in electro, just drop me a line if you need some help.