Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey I really need help! I am in the woods north of the west side of Cherno. I have 2.5k blood and really need a transfusion! I have a blood bag just need someone to come and assist me! Can anyone help?

Hey I really need help! I am in the woods north of the west side of Cherno. I have 2.5k blood and really need a transfusion! I have a blood bag just need someone to come and assist me! Can anyone help?

I can come help you. can you contact me on one of the ways in my sig?

uMM one of u guys help me :/ i have a broken leg add me on Skype if u can TheWickedTips when u add me ill tell u my location and server

I could provide morphine if anyone needs help around the NW airfield area

I could use morphine and blood.

I could use morphine and blood.

Don't have blood atm but I do have a hatchet and matches. so finding some meat provides blood

I am currently IVO Elektro so if anyone needs medical help, I can make it to U. Just need a location. If U can come to me great, if not then I'll go to U. Steam: AlphaStalker

Heavily armed amateur medic with morphine and blood near Cherno. Let me know if ya need help.

Well crap, they got me again. And this time through the courtesy of a friend I was decked out. I holstered my dear hatchet and was using an MP5SD, with a G17, a Coyote Pack loaded with Blood and Morphine and even Antibiotics and ... wait for it ... NVGs. I was happily running through the wilderness with another NVG for my friend and an M9SD for him. On a low pop server at night ... and got nailed anyway. I have GOT to remember to alter course drastically after I get shot at. Oh well.

Back on the beach but I have matches, a knife and a hatchet ... that's my key to getting back up to speed.

But I do miss the NVGs ... after only thirty minutes with it. However, I have friends who I think can hook me up again.

So for the time being, the Doctor is OUT.

Joe

• Like 1

People asking for help killed you?

No, no, that's never happened to me. It was some random sniper along the route I was travelling.

Joe

I'm still in need of assistance outside of Cherno, next to the construction building on the outskirts of town.

I logged in with the unconscious glitch, tried to wait it out. Started to get whaled on by zombies while I was afk.

Down to 4000 health, I've got the blood bag and bandage.

Message me on here if willing to lend some blood.

I'm still in need of assistance outside of Cherno, next to the construction building on the outskirts of town.

I logged in with the unconscious glitch, tried to wait it out. Started to get whaled on by zombies while I was afk.

Down to 4000 health, I've got the blood bag and bandage.

Message me on here if willing to lend some blood.

Still need help?

STEVIE!!!! I am close bro! add me on Steam asap

EDIT: AMN it all to hell... sorry

This guy is the MAN, came to my aid and bandaged me with 800 HP left, fixed my broken leg and blood bagged me. Thanks tons bro!

a Coyote Pack loaded with Blood and Morphine and even Antibiotics

Brb while i cry my eyes out, i'm sick of having these coughing fits every 30 seconds because of this infection. Very afraid a bandit will hear them.

• Like 1

Alright, this is a titty shooter bar! Gonna try to sneak 1 more patient in before bed. I'm WEST side of map... any takers?

No, no, that's never happened to me. It was some random sniper along the route I was travelling.

Joe

Hey did U need a restock on meds? If your near Elektro I can assist U on a hospital run or something to get U packed up and back out there patching people in need ;)

• Like 1

In zelenogorsk outside by the gas station. Was in the metal building when i proned through a doorway and broke my leg and started bleeding. Dont have any morphines and im 8k blood. Need helpppp