Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

This is the wrong place for a picture really but thought it would be nice for people to see who are a bit wary about trustong someone to come help them. This is Aggroschnarre, Syacelion and myself sat round the fire after meeting up. I cooked us up some meat and then we all just sat and chilled out for a moment :D

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/957265118014464144/7C1B4E6C543E786B6B9C83648801352882E17062/

Was good to meet up with you guys, sorry about the death of your ATV Sya :(

Edit: Nevermind, not sure how to post a pic properly lol :blush:

Edit 2: I'll just link to the pic on my steam profile, easiest way i think :)

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 2

To elaborate on my last post i am just east of electro just south of topolka dam

You still need treatment? I can make a run there in 10-12 minutes from Cherno

Hey there, can´t get you on your Steam groupchat! i am near Berezino, just got about 3000 blood,allready got a Blood Bag,just need one who help.

Steamname: Ulf.undercover

ingamename: Ulf.undercover

I am officially on duty now and up for going anywhere, though I left off near Berezino. I sent you a PM. Is there anyone else in the area of Berezino that needs assistance right now?

On a side note, I could use some help raiding the Berezino Hospital for (hopefully) some antibiotics, the market for some food, and possibly the military tents for some ammunition and a less Zed-calling weapon than an AKM.

I'm up now, Logged in Ragovo last night but i'll get most of the southwestish area.

Edited by Herschel

I thought id never need assistance but I am in a predicate right now with only 2k blood So any of the medics willing to assist anytime soon would greatly be appreciated

Im just north east along the coast hidden in the forest near electro I can send via pm exact coords.

steamid

Edited by brl1214

I thought id never need assistance but I am in a predicate right now with only 2k blood So any of the medics willing to assist anytime soon would greatly be appreciated

Im just north east along the coast hidden in the forest near electro I can send via pm exact coords.

steamid

Hit me up on Steam, I've sent you a friend request. I'm about 10-12 mins away from elektro

• Like 1

is there anyone available to give me a blood transfusion in elektro, i have a blood bag but i cant see a thing with -2k blood

is there anyone available to give me a blood transfusion in elektro, i have a blood bag but i cant see a thing with -2k blood

I've already sent you a PM :)

• Like 1

anndy pm me and tell me the server and stuff and your skype ID

nvm Evil is on top of it :P

Edited by Herschel

Hello and I just wanted to give a shout out to OliverD1995 for helping me out in Cherno. I am fairly new at the game and was making a run to Cherno for food or matches as my food meter was blinking red. I probably was getting a little too hasty and some zombies attacked and got me pretty good. I was down to about 1700 blood and kept passing out. But I was able to crawl to the grocery store for cover. After OliverD and I were chating on steam he helped me within 20 minutes. Thanks a bunch mate.

If anyone could donate some morphine i would be hugely grateful. Just used my last one this morning. Went to Berezino with the intention to raid the hospital but i get this stupid graphics glitch when i get too close to town so cant go in. So if anyone would be willing to help me out with a supply run into berezino i can be just outside town so you wouldnt have to run far for me :D

Dont have much to trade for any supplies at the moment but let me know if you can help and what you want in return.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Syacelion patched me up well!

we got to my tent and then raided Berezino Hospital.

Great guy was a pleasure to play with.

Smack saved me from what otherwise would have been a boring doom- coughing to death in the middle of nowhere! Thanks again!

Edited by JesuCalamari

Still in need of a blood transfusion just north of Stary Sobor, anyone to assist? I have extra medical supplies to donate as well.

Still in need of a blood transfusion just north of Stary Sobor, anyone to assist? I have extra medical supplies to donate as well.

I could help you out!

Join our teamspeak: ts3.instantvchat.com:10918

• Like 1

anndy pm me and tell me the server and stuff and your skype ID

nvm Evil is on top of it :P

Added you on skype if you want to come help me.

Hit me up on Steam, I've sent you a friend request. I'm about 10-12 mins away from elektro

Quick support and great communication. Defiantly deserves to be whitelisted.

• Like 1

Thanks to ☠ Cereal_Killer ☠ I got up agian from 2k blood left, broken legs and the timer, dragged my body into a corner and stayed with it till the timer stopped.

Cant thank him enough for it :)

Edited by Chauz
  • Like 1

I almost thought it said 69 murders lol!

Hmmm, yes that might make a potential patient hesitate ... :D

Joe

• Like 2

Thanks EvilSWAT, saved me in the nick of time was quick and really helpfull wouldnt have made it without him !!

• Like 1

Quick support and great communication. Defiantly deserves to be whitelisted.

Thanks for the +rep, if you need any help just make another post in this thread! :D

Thanks EvilSWAT, saved me in the nick of time was quick and really helpfull wouldnt have made it without him !!

Pleasure's mine sir, but sadly the game glitched the NVG out of my bag when I switched servers! Oh well, life goes on hahah :)

Edited by EvilSWAT