Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Damnit, i just got them fixed........ I'm at the large antane tower on Green Mountain, West Chernauraus. Need Morphine plz.

Okay, my sweep of the southern coast is done and I'm signing off for the night.

Glad I could help those of you I managed to save, and I'm sorry to the one that died and the two I couldn't reach.

I'll hopefully be around tomorrow to help some more people out. One of my patients was kind enough to help me raid Cherno and Elektro, so I'm well equipped to support tomorrow! :)

I can get to Berezino I believe. Ryozer on skype.

Its done, ZeroAlex got my blood back up and fixed my legs at a short notice! :D Saved my life and a lot of time, asking nothing in return. great service! Might as well whitelist the dude!

I am signing off for the day, but having raided the Berezino clinic I am well stocked for when I return tomorrow.

I am signing off for the day, but having raided the Berezino clinic I am well stocked for when I return tomorrow.

Help me tomorrow.

Now taking patients in the central east division.

(Antibiotics currently out of stock.)

Need help at NW airfield. 3k blood already bandaged, no friends on, no blood bags.

Edited by word2yall

Hope you can help me...

I'm in a deer stand near Staroye, unfortunately can't be more specific cause this is my first time in the area. :(

Last night I was looting the deer stand, found an AK74 and thought 'I'm really obvious here... I should lie down.'. Pressed the prone key and my character did the running to prone animation, half his body went through the deer stand and it broke my legs. I rage quit so I lost the AK too... LOL

When I rejoined today I healed my injuries but lost A LOT of blood. I'm down to 500... :(

Unfortunately I don't have a mic but if you can bring me a blood bag and complete a transfusion I'll help you gather some supplies or provide backup for healing some more players. Whatever you gotta do, really.

Leave your Steam ID here if you can help plz and I'll add you and gift you some beanz.

mZLY

Edited by mZLY

Unfortunately in need of morphine after glitching out on some barn stairs and breaking my leg :( No need for blood pack, have 9000~ blood. Currently around the outskirts of Zelenogorsk, South-West of the map, please add me on steam: words_of_sorrow for the exact location and server arrangement, can reward with items. Thanks in advance.

Can i have some help please, im outside MSTA, with 3k blood, i have a blood bag, just need someone to transfuse, if any could come i would be very thankful!

Hey add me on Steam. LeBanishedAngel. Once I get back to par from my death at the NW Airfield (Player laying in grass outside barracks), I am willing to join anyone in a clan or assist someone in danger. I've never murdered. I don't think its the right thing to do in this game unless someone else is going to shoot me.

Unfortunately in need of morphine after glitching out on some barn stairs and breaking my leg :( No need for blood pack, have 9000~ blood. Currently around the outskirts of Zelenogorsk, South-West of the map, please add me on steam: words_of_sorrow for the exact location and server arrangement, can reward with items. Thanks in advance.

I am in the area and would be glad to help. I added you on steam.

i got broken bones after my buddy slamed the door while my pinky toe was at the door causing my poor little toe to snapp clean off..

~1300blood and im bleeding out south of kozlovka, in dire need of help

Edited by Meppo

i got broken bones, ~1300blood and im bleeding out south of kozlovka, in dire need of help

Hey Meppo, I'm in the area but waiting to hear back from one other person first. If he doesn't answer soon or if I heal him quick, I can come meet you.

I guess I do need some assistance (how embarrasing). I'm at that small pond at Kopyto and needing a blood bag and a can of beans.

Im south west of stary, close to a long line of bushes and the little pond, in shock with 9k blood and bleeding, all I need is really someone with bandage and to protect me while im in the shock.

Delayed zombie spawn on helichopters are quite dangerous, i have to say.

Edit, Im west of Stary, got a bit confused because Stary is crooked.

Edited by MeowMeow

Hi!

I'm right outside of cherno (road to balota) and am in need for somebody who could give me a transfusion (at 2700 blood right now). I got a blood bag, so I only need someone to apply it.

edit: help is on it's way - thanks to Askar

Edited by N3mezis

I'm available to provide medical assistance now. I'll be operating primarily along the southern coast and regions inland about as far north-west as Zelenogorsk and north-east as Staroye. Send me a PM detailing what you need and where you are. I imagine I'll have quite a few (as usual working the south) so be ready to wait a little bit. A lot of you get in trouble down there ;)

Addendum: Antibiotics out of stock now, though I may acquire more if any benevolent patients in the Cherno-Elektro region aid me in quick hospital hits.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 1

I have antibiotics, willing to donate, not about to use them am i and i dont go round medic often, too little trust not enough support crew. Steam ID is F4LK5

Am just north of Elektro on the hill

Edited by F4LK5

Is anyone close to Dolina? I need a blood transfusion, got only 3k left. I have a blood pack.