Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

If you wait until they patch me up, i'll head your way and give you two. Always keep more than one bandage.

Anyone that could give me some water and perhaps morphine? I'm at Balota Airstrip.

Steam: Yazber

Anyone near guglovo area with a bandage?

Just for reference im near the deer stand to the east of guglovo

I know the exact place. Just wait until i get patched up and ill run straight towards you. And don't worry if i shoot, its not at you.

I posted earlier this morning about needing medical help. Had a guy move to my location, but he was running a different version, lol. Just wanted to update and say that I managed to shoot 4 or 5 bunnies (somehow) and raise my blood back up from 2.6K to a reasonable level. Took me about an hour of wandering between NW airfield and Altar to find them. After that, I managed to find a boar and a goat. Shortly afterwards, I found a wrecked military jeep that was LOADED with gear...30 AK mags, 10 frags, 10 SVD mags, some G17 mags, and a tent. Met back up with my buddy and moved towards Kabanino (just north of it along the road).

If anyone is in that area and running version 95054 (preferably U.S. - midwest, Chicago, NY, etc), I can be of assistance. My steam name is the same as my username here.

We found a heli crash with a medical box, so I have supplies. No good weapons or gear though, so don't get any fancy ideas.

Edited by meth_fiend

Anyone that could give me some water and perhaps morphine? I'm at Balota Airstrip.

Steam: Yazber

Check your PM Yazber ...

Joe

I am sadly still down near medic tents south of balota air strip. Pretty bad shape at that. Definitely need bandaging and blood. Any help is appreciated.

I've responded to your Steam message, please get back to me.

Joe

Alright, im going to head out really soon here.

5th Element are saviours to this brutal mod, the team reached me in under 5 minutes despite it being a hostile area and treated me with bnoth protection and communication ensuring a smooth ordeal. I believe the two chaps were Pickals and Tim, a huge thank you to you guys, i doubt i would have made it far without the morphine :) My beans are yours to claim my comrades!

Yeah that was me and pickles =)

Good luck in future scavenging!

Regards 5th Element

Going to need some morphine and some blood at the back parking lot area of the Elektro firehall near the church. I can always crawl somewhere if need be :P

No rush though, dinner time :)

Add me on steam too, so that I can tell you the server, and my location.

I do, although I havn't had the chance to use it yet.

Edited by Grantpro

I am sadly still down near medic tents south of balota air strip. Pretty bad shape at that. Definitely need bandaging and blood. Any help is appreciated.

I can help. My steam name is Luke42_02 contact me through steam chat. Try to crawl out of Balota if you can. My map shows tree stands south of the airstrip, is that where you are?

Joe, do the two guys in Balota still need help? I can get to there pretty easily. Maybe we could both run the mission and cover each other?

Hot Zones: Yes

Level of Experience: High

Medications On Hand: Anything you could possibly need.

Also, to other trusted medics, if you need any supplies please don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 1

I'm still available, PM if you need help. NE region - Gorka.

I actually need medical attention at the moment. I need morphine, as I broke my legs falling in the barn at factory. I'm currently on, and, what is the server that you guys stay in? I will also put my gun in my back pack. Please and thank you.

My steam is also grantpro.

Forgot to close this one out, Grant has been taken care of.

Edited by Reaper12D

Got nailed. Sitting outside Elektro, gonna head up through to the NW region.

Give us a yell if you're in need.

Hot Zones: Case by Case

Level of Exp: High

Med's on hand: Everything but Anti-biotics.

Edited by DrRobertMuldoon

And I could use a bodyguard or a runner to run supplies between the hot zone where I get it and the safe zone where I keep a tent to hold supplies.

If you are still looking for a bodyguard Doc, I'm in. The joys of shooting random people are pointless, but your cause is good so I would love to my guns towards it!

Edited by Plebiscite

Thanks to 2 Medics...

LTCpanders saved me from a broken leg injury.

Joe Shaw for a great save. He was chased by a sniper, thought he was free. Did a transfusion and caught a bullet in the head:( Thanks Joe.