Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

clearing out some extra matches and toolbox I found. If you need one or can't seem to find any, add me to skype: fritzzefriendly

I'm near Chernogorsk so I can help anyone that is on my way to Berezino. Just ask me if you need help on PM. You just have to give me your Steam and tell what's the situation. Hope that you won't kill me for my equipment. I prefer night servers.

Need Medic! I'm currently logged out of DayZ, but I'm bleeding out on 2.2k blood. Long story short, I gave my friend my last bandage without realizing it, later while playing alone got hit unluckly by one zombie leaving me to bleed to death, I searched panicly for bandages but all I found was guns, ammo, and heatpacks, just what I need! Anyways, I'm in the ATC tower in NWAF, I know that's dangerous and don't expect someone to come for me, but I can't move and this is worth a shot! Could used bandaged and blood transfusion. Hope to hear from sombody!:)

Need medical assistance North-east of VYBOR held up in a barn just south of the big airfield. just south of my location is a small body of water. I have a broken leg and in need of a transfusion. Any assistance would be appreciated (trigger happy maniacs need not apply) :D

Hey guys, s'me again. Just posting to make sure I'm not forgotten about. I understand you're busy and doing this out of the good of your hearts and I'm simply doing this to make sure my request isn't buried. I'm more than willing to wait until one of you is free up to help me.

That being said, I'm currently north of the western part of Cherno. I was going to make a grand loop north towards Elektro for a smash and grab, but I'm a bit leery of doing that with half my health missing. I'm also hoping one of you would have some advice for a safe area I could migrate towards to better my chances of receiving medical aid. In backreading I saw that the majority of you are towards the center of the map. I may start heading that way.

I'd appreciate any and all information you could give me. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, s'me again. Just posting to make sure I'm not forgotten about. I understand you're busy and doing this out of the good of your hearts and I'm simply doing this to make sure my request isn't buried. I'm more than willing to wait until one of you is free up to help me.

That being said, I'm currently north of the western part of Cherno. I was going to make a grand loop north towards Elektro for a smash and grab, but I'm a bit leery of doing that with half my health missing. I'm also hoping one of you would have some advice for a safe area I could migrate towards to better my chances of receiving medical aid. In backreading I saw that the majority of you are towards the center of the map. I may start heading that way.

I'd appreciate any and all information you could give me. Thanks in advance.

Ok want to help a medic kill 2 birds in one stone? if you can make it to pulkovo i can heal you, im currently healing someone in berizino then to stary but going there for you would be to risky, if you can make it there it would be quiet enough for you that i can heal you

Ok want to help a medic kill 2 birds in one stone? if you can make it to pulkovo i can heal you, im currently healing someone in berizino then to stary but going there for you would be to risky, if you can make it there it would be quiet enough for you that i can heal you

Soul, I've PMed him, he's replied and I think I'm closer ... let's see if I can avoid dying on the way and I'll try to take care of him. ;)

Joe

Hey brother, thanks for the assistance, but I'm currently in contact with another medic, so feel free to cross me off your patients list. You already seem to be busy as it is. Thanks again, I'm genuinely grateful towards all of you.

Hi, if any medics would like assistance in reaching their destination I'm willing to help. I just did a medic run and what a pain in the a** to do alone. Zombies everywhere and other players taking pot shots at me. Got taken out by a player as I was running across an open field in the middle of no where.

So if you're a medic and would like an extra pair of eyes or want help getting supplies at one of the hospitals let me know. I currently have some medical supplies on me as well. I'm near the southern air field near Balota.

You can also reach me on skype or steam where my screen name is WallySchmo.

Edited by wallyschmo

Soul, I've PMed him, he's replied and I think I'm closer ... let's see if I can avoid dying on the way and I'll try to take care of him. ;)

Joe

No worries man good luck to ya ;D

Thanks again to SoulShaper2 i had gotten myself stuck in between a rock and a hard place and broken my legs, was bleeding quite heavily lucky my savior came to my aid with only 1k blood left and patched me up sorted my legs i was back in action. Then he got a call to help another patient and he need to stock up on med supplies so i offered him my assistance he gladly accepted so off we went

I would like to thank dieFackel for risking his life to come smack dab in the middle of the bandit infested NWAF to save me, someone he has never met. I was bleeding out on 2,2k blood and still managed to let this survivor live another day, or couple minutes, this game is unpredictable..

• Like 2

Well my luck ain't changed today.... went onto US 777 and was looting up near vysota (the Barns) and heard footsep as I was putting some soda in my pack... when bam bam bam 3 shots.. (A bloody survivor out for my loot noway not after what i'd gone through) I returned fire hit him (1866) he ran out the barn, I followed went to put another slug in him And THE SCUM alt F4'd on me (I shot again as he disappeared..) Not hanging about I legged it west I think? (keep passing out with 718 blood left ) so not sure where i am... All the good work Soulshaper2 did earlier to keep me going aswell.... And now i'm prone somewhere near the west or north west of the barns and logged out cose I can't bear to keep seeing myself pass out.... Such is life lol looks like my present character is done for .... Unless there's a Medic....

I need to log back in somewhere to try and find out my location and will get back .. thanks for responding deiefackel and wallyschmo

I'll edit this post shortly

Cheers....

Ok I got further than I thought I'm at or near Nadezhdino when i logged in .....

Edited by hammer1fist

Ugh.. guys, this request system began to be quite confusing for me, is anybody willing to setup a page or something, where a request is paired with a medic?

Ugh.. guys, this request system began to be quite confusing for me, is anybody willing to setup a page or something, where a request is paired with a medic?

Some people have there own websites?

I think something similar will be used soon :thumbsup:... I know what you mean, with the confusion though. Just post your problem in as much detail and a medic will probably PM you. Or you can go directly to one.

Edited by .Trooper.

i need some blood. will give you a map or watch for the favor

Some sort of location would be handy ;)

Edited by .Trooper.

Need some assistance, My steam is Pickals1. Me and Friend both with broken bones and no morphine. Can give exact grid.

• Like 1

Need some assistance, My steam is Pickals1. Me and Friend both with broken bones and no morphine. Can give exact grid.

Don't really need the exact grid yet ... just a general location so we can see who's close.

Joe

Are you people afraid of revealing your location? There's so many servers, so there's no point in that, is it?

I'm near Devils castle, fully supplied with morphine and blood packs, just give me a call and if I'm relatively near, I'll help you.

Edited by Duny