Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Go south and I will go north, I am between Three Valleys and Solnichny and add me on steam: xerxez_swe

EDIT: I do have to go to bed soon, I have my last day at work tomorrow, then vacation! + I got two clips for the AKM now.

Sadly i have to go to bed soon :P im getting to one last patient then logging off, keep the ammo fro when you get an AKM

Alright, too bad. I will be online tomorrow as well, in about 17-18h from now. I will travel a bit more north. The ammo will be reserved to you. Im in mission to get some medsupplies aswell, Im gonna try helping people out aswell!

Sadly i have to go to bed soon :P im getting to one last patient then logging off, keep the ammo fro when you get an AKM

steam me and maybe when your on later ill be in the area.

weirer things have happened

RMG is definately a legit medic group. They patched me up and went on their way. Its too bad that when i was looking for food in a barn, i was shot in the back. I feel like i wasted their time by dying 15 min later. Damn you bandits.

Is any medic available right now, near Zelenogorsk? If so, add me on Steam: alex722

I need a blood transfusion. I have blood packs on me I just can't do it myself.

EDIT: To show my gratitude I will protect the medic that helps me if he asks me to.

Bump :(

Is any medic available right now, near Zelenogorsk? If so, add me on Steam: alex722

I need a blood transfusion. I have blood packs on me I just can't do it myself.

Could you provide a link to your Steam profile? There are multiple "alex722" results, and the one I added was "Last Online: more than 1 year ago". :lol:

Or you could simply add me on steam, contact link is in my forum profile.

Alright, ill be ready to take some patients today. I'll be on call in a few hours as I have to raid a hospital and try and find myself some antibiotics(got bitch slapped by a zombie in the rain last) and after I'll be ready to take some patient. If anyone has some antibiotics and would be kind enough to spare me the trip to the hospital please pm me on here or on steam.

freakinpao :(

i can head that way want to possible meetup with a player around there later. im not going to be on till 9ish gmt -7. on the west coast

and steam name is cogtheundead

sound good?

Edited by COGTHEUNDEAD

Can a medic come meet me in Gvozdno? I have low blood (around 2k,) bleeding, and unconscious. I'd do my best to show my gratitude.

Steam and Skype are Ujinty.

Edit: I know I have a spare morphine, and I believe I have a blood bag. No epi-pen... but I don't mind waiting out my unconscious timer.

Bump, still looking for help! You will be greatly thanked!

Thx too RMG Vertical !!!!!!!

Responded Really fast..No face shooting :)

I was pretty low on Blood and he got me Back up

Gave him a mountain dew desserved it.

i can head that way want to possible meetup with a player around there later. im not going to be on till 9ish gmt -7. on the west coast

and steam name is cogtheundead

sound good?

A little too late for me! Thanks for the interest though! :D

In first im sorry for mi bad english (im french).

it is now three days I'm looking for morphine because i have a broken leg, i managed to survive since, but i started to be tired of this situation.

If you can help me it would be really great.

i add some of the guys but no one is add me i am realy bad 2500 blood i am out of bandages i am in the edges on berenzino but i can make a run and try to leave (i got some god stuf: a tent, lots of mags, antibiotics, and that)

In first im sorry for mi bad english (im french).

it is now three days I'm looking for morphine because i have a broken leg, i managed to survive since, but i started to be tired of this situation.

If you can help me it would be really great.

where are you located?

i add some of the guys but no one is add me i am realy bad 2500 blood i am out of bandages i am in the edges on berenzino but i can make a run and try to leave (i got some god stuf: a tent, lots of mags, antibiotics, and that)

Try to get out of berenzino and sit tight. seems as though the hive or battleye is having some issues

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

where are you located?

Try to get out of berenzino and sit tight. seems as though the hive or battleye is having some issues

If you're going near Berezino, could you help me out in Gvozdno? It's northeast of Berezino.

ok i am looking to the map and i can reach Khelm or the mount near by... is that good?

and i got a problem i just got the new update for dayz and update my game to 1.6.1 and all the servers have the 1.6.0 ...

Edited by ButterSpt

If you're going near Berezino, could you help me out in Gvozdno? It's northeast of Berezino.

Yea ill be able to get to you but I have to run somewhere irl, should be back in 30 mins or so then ill have to raid for supplies and have another patient before you. should be able to get to you in about 640pm PST.

ok i am looking to the map and i can reach Khelm or the mount near by... is that good?

and i got a problem i just got the new update for dayz and update my game to 1.6.1 and all the servers have the 1.6.0 ...

the mnt near khelm sounds good. You need to be on patch 1.7.2 and beta 94700 for me to be able to help you out.

Both of you add me on steam please

I can't thank Lynx enough for helping me out!

DayZ is usually a "kill or be killed" game and players with good intentions like him are rare.

Faith in DayZ community: restored!

I can't thank Lynx enough for helping me out!

DayZ is usually a "kill or be killed" game and players with good intentions like him are rare.

Faith in DayZ community: restored!

Should have seen when we first entered Zelen. I think there were at least 20+ zombies heading towards us... This update on the zombies is hilarious :P

Was good teaming up with Lynx :)

Any medic in/near electro? I need a blood transfusion. I can provide them with the blood bag and tip them with a morphine or another blood bag? im currently around 5k blood and in the firestation near the church. I would get my friends to do gimme one but they are currently downloading the game and installing everything.

Steamid: eihcir90

Edited by ninjaboi93

Should have seen when we first entered Zelen. I think there were at least 20+ zombies heading towards us... This update on the zombies is hilarious :P

Ah, good times, especially with the sudden weather change when we were in the middle of Zelenogorsk. I can't remember the last time I was as happy about rain! Gotta love the new sound-damping effect. Didn't safe us from the supermarket dilemma, though. :D

Also, I want to thank freakinpao, as he's been a formidable patient, offering all kinds of supplies and donating a few bloodbags to the cause so that I don't have to go back to a hospital for now. Faith in self-sustaining assistance cycle restored.

• Like 1

can any medics take a patient near Gvozdno? Just had a hospital raid go very very wrong, lost my overwatch and barely got out alive myself :'[

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0