Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Special thanks to "Lynx"

For assisting a solo survivor with blood transfusion.

RMG does 'High Risk' rescues all the time.

We just went from NWA to Kamyshovo with a successful medical assist in under 20 minutes.

http://www.RatedMGaming.com

these guys, i cannot recommend them enough for their ability to run into the field of fire and only care for your health and safety.

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 1

Looking for help, im at pusta and I need someone to do a blood transfuse, its night and i've got 451 blood, so you can imagine I cant see a thing! - I've got the blood. Thanks :D

Pustoshka? I'm in the town, but I have no supplies. If you have the blood I'd be happy to help.

Pustoshka? I'm in the town, but I have no supplies. If you have the blood I'd be happy to help.

Just called 'Pusta' - north of Elektro.

Just called 'Pusta' - north of Elektro.

Ooh I see... Sorry I probably won't be able to help, if I went that far I might aswell get supplies from Elektro lol

I've got the blood, just can't do it on my own ;)

I've no problem with supplies, it's just too far, I'm all the way north-west. :/

I know pal, just seen. It's horrible being like this, completely black with grey blotche, thats my view haha.

I know pal, just seen. It's horrible being like this, completely black with grey blotche, thats my view haha.

Just be patient and don't give up! A medic will come along at some point and be able to help you out.

Alternatively you can sign up here: http://www.ratedmgaming.com/ and create an assistance form. They're great at doing similar stuff the medics here do :)

Edited by .Trooper.

these guys, i cannot recommend them enough for their ability to run into the field of fire and only care for your health and safety.

Very nice of you to say! We do our best to help Survivors live another day.. as most Medics here in these forums do!

The RMG DTC Team is standing by - lets get you some help! No line at the moment, and 7 medics standing around telling momma jokes.

The RMG DTC Team is standing by - lets get you some help! No line at the moment, and 7 medics standing around telling momma jokes.

Don't suppose you could help me then bro?

Sure - who what where when

Don't suppose you could help me then bro?

Pusta - Just me as far as i'm aware - need blood (got the stuff myself, just need applying) - ASAP! I've been here for an hour >_<

Very nice of you to say! We do our best to help Survivors live another day.. as most Medics here in these forums do!

I waited four days and thee guys really do come through. Stand up people in this thread with reliable results.

What are your coordinates, what part of pusta... can you get on our vent? Team is heading ur way from NWA - should be there in like 10 minutes.

http://dayzmap.info/

I'm under the P of Pusta in this map, not sure exactly where as my vision is severley limited - as for vent, im on skype with a few friends so if possible i'd have to turn it down. Thanks for this, tell me when to login - I'll pm you the server? The fields behind me are full of haystacks - im just in the forest close to a very small white shelter at the start. I can flash my flashlight to signal you.

Hello. I am in Zelenogorsk, and I need a blood transfusion. I have blood on me, I just cannot do it myself. Anyone willing to help?

Well, just be informed that if you try any funny business, you have 3 snipers with Dead On aim looking at your hair in your nose. Normally you would be on vent or steam voice chat.. I will come back here and let you know what server and when.

Sit tight!

http://dayzmap.info/

I'm under the P of Pusta in this map, not sure exactly where as my vision is severley limited - as for vent, im on skype with a few friends so if possible i'd have to turn it down. Thanks for this, tell me when to login - I'll pm you the server? The fields behind me are full of haystacks - im just in the forest close to a very small white shelter at the start. I can flash my flashlight to signal you.

Infact, i've just zoomed in - under the name Pusta is a small grey box - im just above that to the left! (In the green part)

Edited by daemonik

ok i am on Green Mountain and i just got my legs broken. I have no morphine and am in need of assistance. Pm me or add me on Skype : Pupulehaole thank you in advance.