Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi guys.

I have a problem. My character started coughing about 20 minutes ago, and now is losing blood without the bleeding sign flashing in the blood icon.

I have tryed to bandage, eat, use a heatpack and nothing stoped the bleeding.

I'm wondering if antibiothics are what I need.

If in that case, I need help from some medical guy...

Hi guys.

I have a problem. My character started coughing about 20 minutes ago' date=' and now is losing blood without the bleeding sign flashing in the blood icon.

I have tryed to bandage, eat, use a heatpack and nothing stoped the bleeding.

I'm wondering if antibiothics are what I need.

If in that case, I need help from some medical guy...

[/quote']

Yes you need antibiotics; which are a rare find in the brutal land of Chernarus. We lost all our tents - not sure if it is temporary or what the deal is, Ill ask my team if anyone has antibiotics on them and get back to you, since we lost them in the tents, among everything else.

Is anyone available? I am in dire need of blood!

Where

@AbruptCrescent

I sent you a PM, guess you didn't notice.

If you are still near Vysota, I might help you with your blood transfusion.

I'm back from my vacation and will be playing for most of Tuesday night and Wednesday.

I'll update when I'm accepting patients.

Tried finding you on steam, under the name "Dr Wasteland MD" and couldn't find it. I used the name from your OP. Didn't find it. Have you changed it? I only made it too about page 10 or 12. Fifty some odd pages is a lot to read.

**EDIT: fixed couldn't.

Love this idea. I really do. I'm glad people are slowly moving away from the "kill-on-sight" mindset everyone a while back.

Need medical assistance ASAP!

I'm in the Military Tents in Cherno, on SE9 or UK server with the latest beta if you can help me!

Hello everyone

I am currently stuck on the outskirts of Elektrozavodsk cant see a thing and in need of a blood pack, would love some help if anyone is around.

p.s

keep up the good work this is one of the best ideas ive seen within this mod

Hi guys! First off, i love this idea. Second, im stuck in a extremely bad situation. I have around 1.5k blood and is bleeding so i really need bandage and bloodbags. I got both bandage and bloodbags in my pack, i'll just need help using them on me^^ The only problem is that i am lying at the hangar closest to the firestation at the NW airfield so it could be risky. I'd really like some help from somebody closeby.

I really need morphine' date=' I can meet up in any server, but I really need morphine.

[/quote']

You should tell us where you are roughly. That way, you're more likely to get the attention of nearby medics.

Hello everyone

I'm stuck in the zelenogorsk supermarket, with less then 1k blood and a broken bone, i will appreciate some help.

I can pay you with beans if you want !

South East of vybor near Dichina in need of blood.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pedyo

I can make it to you if you can wait (appx 30mins (work)' date=' not incl travel time)...though, could you not be too close to either the deer stands or any possible zombie...makes it safer for you and I...

I really need morphine, I can meet up in any server, but I really need morphine.

where are you? details makes it easier? idk

I am in dire need of medical assistance. I'm at Zelenogorsk on the main road somewhat up north or at the middle, not all that sure, by some road blocks. I'm at around 4k blood, bleeding and unconscious.

Some back-story: I logged in and found a car, I took it for a ride and lo- and behold it exploded due to getting stuck on some rubbish on the road-side. I'm am ashamed to admit, but I alt-F4'd once I noticed that I was unconscious for 5mins and bleeding badly. In my defense, I did it only because I don't believe that a car should get stuck and explode on such a tiny bit of rubbish.

Any server is good for me, but European ones are preferred. Unfortunately, since I'm unconscious, I won't be able to provide cover from zombies.

*Edit*

Thanks for the offers of help, however I decided to respawn some time ago as I realized that material belongings are not all that important.

Thanks still!

I need morphine and (less urgently) a blood pack. If anyone can help, I can repay with anything you want that I have. Location in picture below. There are two barns, I'm in the one with no stairs, if anyone can help I'll join server of your choice.

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qv2hl.jpg

-----

Contact me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trooper911

I'm online on steam in the afternoon, GMT. Sometimes in the morning and night too for a bit.

I'm stuck in Chernogorsk at the Red flats right outside the hospital. I currently have very low blood and broken bones. I already have spare blood bags, I just need someone to use them on me. Need help urgently. Please contact me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GodOfTrading if you can offer any assistance at all. Once you do, I will instantly post on this forum to let the rest of the forum know about the help you gave to me.

If you could help me, then that would be great. Thanks in advance,

Mercury

I need Anti-Biotic urgently. Any server is fine and I'm well enough to travel although I'm currently located in the NE. Any assistance would be appreciated.