Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

"Please! Can anyone hear me!? Hello? I need help! I'm not sure if I'm working this thing right, but there's an old airfield with a radio tower that I'm broadcasting on. I got the backup generator going with some old fuel I found but there is no telling how long it will last. Please, if anyone can hear this? Help me, my leg is broken. I think its a compound fracture. I may be going into shock as I passed out a little while ago. Can anyone hear?!? I can still hear those things outside, but they dont seem interested in coming in here. I can defend myself for now and I have some food stores but it won't last forever. PLEASE HELP!! Can anyone hear!?!?"

^ Not as fancy as that, but I have 700 blood, blurry vision and about to die of hunger, just north of eletro/near power plant.

^ Not as fancy as that' date=' but I have 700 blood, blurry vision and about to die of hunger, just north of eletro/near power plant.

[/quote']

are you still there? I have a blood bag and im near there.

Anybody around Vybor?? I need a morphine!! broke my leg :( IGN: Gogims

My friend broke his leg near Krasnostav :s

Any help with morphine would be appreciated. we'll donate bandages if you can help :(

Thank you

IGN :

Me : Nikki

Friend : Lonewolf

PM if you can help :/

Edit : I went in my self to krasnostav again and found some morph :) ty

I'd like to become part of the whitelist. Since most calls for help are expected to come out of northwest region of chernarus (no hospitals there to get medical supplies from), I chose that area to be my primary area of operations.

So, if you are anywhere north of cherno, west of sobor, and - of course - in dire need of help, post in this thread and let me know via PM.

Also, being a beacon of humanity, how come this thread isn't stickied?

I need someone to come give me a blood transfusion or some food. I already have a bloodbag. I am located at the barn north of Elecktro.

If anyone has Antibiotics please let me know, i'm in serious need and would give you anything i have for it!

My location is NW of Gorka and W of Dubrovka, I will meet up with you if needed. Thanks!

IGN: Anthonyzz

Steam: Anthonyzz7

Yeah we definitely need more doctors. Wasteland and I both just started new jobs, and I'm still taking care of things since I just moved 1000 miles away from home so we aren't on very much. Even if I were on all day, we are getting 10-20 requests a day and it's a little much. Anyone that wants to help out just go for it.

If anyone has Antibiotics please let me know' date=' i'm in serious need and would give you anything i have for it!

My location is NW of Gorka and W of Dubrovka, I will meet up with you if needed. Thanks!

[/quote']

I might be able to help you although I'm about 2km away. Apparently, you switched off PM support, so I would have to add you on steam to discuss further steps, well, if you're still interested...

Brian @ RMG and I have started to form a roving medic squad. He rescued me and we have since helped save DarkFnh and mashiara. If you want to be rescued, you better be online on Steam, Skype and this forum. Post as much info as possible. Don't expect rescue in a major city, crawl out. Drop your weapons, no funny stuff. Stay put and don't look in our packs. We will fire upon you.

Please also give credit after the save. Thanks Dr. Wasteland MD and pzrapnbeast for starting this good karma generator. I look forward to running a mission with you guys one day.

-bumble aka hugs

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966520808

If anyone has Antibiotics please let me know' date=' i'm in serious need and would give you anything i have for it!

[/quote']

I might be able to help you although I'm about 2km away. Apparently, you switched off PM support, so I would have to add you on steam to discuss further steps, well, if you're still interested...

please do and i dont remember switching it off so ill check that out!

Any one of the medics on at the moment by chance?

Could use a transfusion in the proximity of West Berezino.

I need a transfusion at cherno medic tents I gots teh bag just need the hands really wish I could apply it myself since I run solo but thats the downside of having friends who wont play the game with you.

If you are in need of help, Lynx is an amazing person you can trust!

I was in need of some help, dying of thirst and in need Antibiotics. First off, Antibiotics are rare as hell so for him to spare one and give it to me, that's just a super nice thing to do. Second, when he finally got to a place where he could help me out, he told me that a crashed chopper was nearby. We went and checked it out, i ended up leaving with a L85A2 AWS with a night vision scope.

So to sum everything up, Lynx saved me from dying and helped me get a sweet weapon.

If anyone is in need of a medic, PM Lynx.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=5704

I desperately need help at the international airfield, my leg got crushed by a door in the barrack and zombies brought me down to 6k blood.

I'm currently in the top floor of the firestation and need someone to bring me a blood bag and some morphine.

JUST INCASE anyone might want to trick me (don't think anyone on here would though), don't even bother, the only slightly valuable thing I have is an AKM with 4 mags.

I just got my broken bone and my blood loss healed by Brian @ RMG.

Amazingly helpful and trustworthy player, I can a 100% recommend him for medical assistance.