Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

When you message me, tell me where you are so I don't have to keep asking.

Also, new rule that applies solely to me: If you can't join my server then I can't help you. Server hopping has become too dangerous.

Thanks again to pzrapnbeast for his quick intervention.

I hope I'll be able to repay you soon!

Its ok after some searching i added you! :P im Soulshaper2 but found one friend willing to help and after 30 mins made it to me, i still need blood but wont disturb you guys unless there is no other option

Does this medical assistance include anti-biotics? I keep coughing and it's starting to annoy my friends...Also, I'm able to compensate for it.

Does this medical assistance include anti-biotics? I keep coughing and it's starting to annoy my friends...Also' date=' I'm able to compensate for it.

[/quote']

I have to second this, I have a friend who needs Antibiotics. It's not a highly urgent matter but if someone could supply them we can compensate the medic as we have blood bags and things that you might want.

Need medical help, Goat tried to help but couldnt make it and i have been alive for 2 days crawling and avoiding zombies, i have a broken leg and 3000 blood and need urgent help please someone reply i dont want to lose my good gear, steamname: Soulshaper2

I need a transfusion... the screen is completely grey and I keep passing out. Steam name: FranJS12

I could use some food and water, along with a spare water skin, if anyone can help me. Game randomly glitched and when I spawned, I only spawned with my Makarov and a green chem light, with my medical supplies, food, and water all gone. My food and water indicators also glitched to blinking red. =/ Any help would be very appreciated.

Steam name is same as username.

I would like to thank Dr Wasteland MD for his amazing assistance, he saved me from certain death and was able to locate me with my oddball instructions. Thanks again man!~

Need blood transfusion.. Got blood bag myself..

Anyone near Stary Sobor? I'm a bit east of the city. Got flares.

1500 blood left.

Requesting a medic broken bones and low on blood. Listed medic please PM for details

pz is a bawse, not even exaggerating. Not only does he swap worlds and navigate with me to meet up in a dark server, but he also gives me NV goggles in exchange for some food. Thanks man, I really appreciate it.