Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

If you look a page back. US357 is free for fort exploitation.

I've marked Cherno as the safezone. My buddies and I are watching the place.

yeah i joined and i was trying to go there but someone shot me while i was in cherno

we have your things, the sniper is down. come retrieve your body, I'll keep it safe.

We have a vent server, just PM me.

Edited by Howarden

i will be there in about 5-10 minutes i spawned in elektro

Grab your stuff and leave.. Obviously no one can be trusted

t

well i'm done trying to get my stuff back, i've been killed twice already by some sniper when trying to get my stuff from my dead body.

damn. i met one guy who didnt shoot, but everyoe else seems to be trigger happy

I found someone at the north hospital and asked him if he was here for the fort, he said yes, and when I was directing him to the place where I wanted it, he waited til I turned around and shot me for my M249. I respawned and found that he left the server after he looted my body. I came back to the OP to let my buddies know, and we immediately took sniper fire when I made it to them. You were either a victim of the said firefight, because Cherno was a complete warzone, or no one could identify you. Either way, my entire team is dead, and there are japs who server hop, and lie off their ass.

This is a great idea but sadly will not work for long due to the location might i suggest getting some tents and sandbags and wires kits and making a circle on top of Misty Peak there you have the high ground and it looks over an empty field so no one could snipe you effectively then its just a matter of the assault rifle bandits that you have to take out. Please keep my suggestion in consideration the next time you attempt this.

This is a great idea but sadly will not work for long due to the location might i suggest getting some tents and sandbags and wires kits and making a circle on top of Misty Peak there you have the high ground and it looks over an empty field so no one could snipe you effectively then its just a matter of the assault rifle bandits that you have to take out. Please keep my suggestion in consideration the next time you attempt this.

We already moved to a better spot. The location will be revealed later today.

• Like 1

I found someone at the north hospital and asked him if he was here for the fort, he said yes, and when I was directing him to the place where I wanted it, he waited til I turned around and shot me for my M249. I respawned and found that he left the server after he looted my body. I came back to the OP to let my buddies know, and we immediately took sniper fire when I made it to them. You were either a victim of the said firefight, because Cherno was a complete warzone, or no one could identify you. Either way, my entire team is dead, and there are japs who server hop, and lie off their ass.

I have a spare M249 and some other guns if you guys want to help protect our new fort. Fort Haven.

Howarden, how is the situation at the safe haven in US357 will help setup if you are still going.

Well, it's turned into a no-holds-bar firefight in cherno with thoughts of moving it towards a mountain as well. Cherno is just too hostile, but that's the whole point of the experiment. To turn a fraction of a battlezone into a safe haven.

Whatever, just get it done. I'm ready to see this thing unfold. I've been posting for the past day and a half that y'all could of used US357. I guess no one cared to read that, or they aren't capable of reading, who knows?!

IT's a Texas server, so I mean, central servers are the best in my opinion.

But, I think it's kinda rude that someone offered their server to y'all with a pact of protection to go with it. Kinda'sweet deal would you say?

I can't get on it, because My ping is to high. I wasn't being rude. sorry if you saw it that way. I do agree that the fort was full of trigger happy people and did need some form of communication to ensure that no friendly fire was carried out

As mentioned in the first post: Fort Friendly is no longer supported by Steins, me and some other guys. We are creating a new place that'll hopefully work better at another spot and another server, including Teamspeak. We are doing this on europe server and Steins will create a new thread if everything is finished. Stay calm and please notice again: UK 7: Cherno - Fort Friendly is no longer under our protection! Whoever is there might be shooting you!

Edited by Lycake

Nice to know i was there with many other survivors ,they didnt shoot me but ~6 guys get killed by a sniper(me too),after i got my things back he shot me in the leg .

6 guys dead ,3 pinned

PS ,hope u find a better place.

Steins and I made a really nice base and placed about 50 sandbags and 20 wire but it was all gone when I logged in. It might take another day to get all the sandbags and wire...

Steins and I made a really nice base and placed about 50 sandbags and 20 wire but it was all gone when I logged in. It might take another day to get all the sandbags and wire...

Also our tents and bus was gone.

need any help?

also wat teamspeak u guys on and is it still on uk 7?

need any help?

also wat teamspeak u guys on and is it still on uk 7?

No we are recreating it on another server / other spot. We'll release information as soon as it's finished.

No we are recreating it on another server / other spot. We'll release information as soon as it's finished.

Are you making your own or are you with Stein and I?

Are you making your own or are you with Stein and I?

Stein and you. Look PM